Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Well nothing too surprising. Half we knew from the aol promo, the other half from DD's script pages. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

yeah no intro
ok is anyone else A WRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUDE OMFG WHA THE FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh...excited wouldn't be my word of choice...more like ticked off.

Guess I was hoping all the promos and stuff wouldn't be true.

omg i missed marshall so much! :lol:

wow! i can't believe Syd just told him like right away... vaughn's reaction was priceless... like "WTF??" :lol:

why does is say "Rate: Before the Flood"??? :o_O:

I don't know what your'e talking about. :whistle: :P

Oooh I like that british girl. She's pretty. ;) and she's hitting on Vaugh... or Andre... :blink: uhhh ya. He's Vaughn. :rolleyes: *sigh*

--Mandy :angelic:

Wow. This is awesome so far. Not as good as the S4 opener, but still pretty good. Go Marshall! I don't like the new guy either. lol. I'm glad Syd's bangs are gone. Woo hoo for all the info from previous episodes. The mentioned the red wig and the whole "Vaughn asked me to lunch" thing!!!

It was sooo obvious that they were trying to cover her pregnancy! :rolleyes:

You always got a full body shot of Syd in her outfits, now her shawl and purse were strategically placed.

Still not sure about all of this...so Vaughn (as far as we know) wasn't working for some extreme bad guys, and it was started by his dad. But c'mon people the CIA uses some pretty extreme background checks before hiring their operatives. Wouldn't they have figured out that he wasn't who he said he was?

And Syd needs to stop using her Razr in the APO offices...camera phones aren't allowed in government buildings.

Back