Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I truly believe that Vaughn will show up inside the Hatch on LOST!

I think that the Island is a havan for no longer needed CIA agents. Kendall was an Alias for Locke and Vaughn is an Alias for Micheax.

Hey it might be a stretch....Maybe I should go write for Alias!!! :rolleyes:

I truly believe that Vaughn will show up inside the Hatch on LOST!

I think that the Island is a havan for no longer needed CIA agents. Kendall was an Alias for Locke and Vaughn is an Alias for Micheax.

Hey it might be a stretch....Maybe I should go write for Alias!!! :rolleyes:
LOVE IT! I laughed out loud so hard when I read this, I called my sister to tell her my new "theory." She laughed too.
A month ago, I wouldn't have gotten it because I only began watching Lost this season! I love it!

so sad i cried but i don't think hes dead he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be he can't be
HE JUST CAN'T BE BRING BACK VAUGHN hellix project anyone? they did it to Irina

I've been thinking about this whole thing. JJ said the Vaughn storyline isn't what it seems, so I'm thinking there is more to it than just his death, but that doesn't mean he's going to come back. I'm positive he isn't physically going to show up on the show anymore (unless he agrees to make a guest appearance) *sighs* This whole situation JUST PLAIN SUCKS.

This wasn't my intention at all... I only wanted to say what were my feelings, and I was trying to understand yours. ;)

That wasn't addressed to you, imparticular. Just to the people who have been very rude when others have voiced their concern for the direction the show is taking ;)

Ok: I respect all what you think, but I think this was one of the best episode I've ever seen on Alias. And I will not loose the faith in this show. I am not a great fan of Vartan (who has been great in this episode), I don't like him (I prefered Danny, Will, Noah... and all they have gone away), but I have continued to see this show, because it's great. In spite of the fact I prefered other men to stay with Sydney, I followed emotionally the story-line Syd-Vaughn. But his death (or apparently death), as the death of other characters, will never stop me to watch Alias, if episodes are great and full of emotions like this one. And I'll never stop to thank JJ Abrams, because I didn't love a show on TV so much since I watched Twin Peaks. :smiley:

Back