Season 5 Rate: "Prophet Five"

What did you think of "Prophet Five"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i relize that but i want to know how they faked his death...and i want to know about his father and why his name was changed???but i still think hes dead and gone

He is not dead. Not even close. The clues are in the episode. Syd gave Vaughn some liquid through the straw in the hospital. Jack probably helped her, since he did that to Sloane before. Look at the facial expressions between Syd and Jack when Vaughn flatlined. They were up to something for sure.

He is not dead. Not even close. The clues are in the episode. Syd gave Vaughn some liquid through the straw in the hospital. Jack probably helped her, since he did that to Sloane before. Look at the facial expressions between Syd and Jack when Vaughn flatlined. They were up to something for sure.

True True - but Syd looked pretty distraught, so I wonder if SHE was in on it, or wheather it was all jack's doing - and again - this is all speculation - assuming that he IS in fact alive - which, due to the track record the show has developed, looks to be very likely.
-Mountaineer-

They were definitely up to something, but even if I don't like the fact that they killed him, I thought the other stuff in the episode was just well done, and the acting was great.

Will there be things we don't like? Of course. But IMO that shouldn't make or break an entire episode. The payoff in the next few weeks will matter. Will Vaughn be forgotten?

This is the first time I've set through a whole ep of Alias I was glued to the set until the very end. I just knew they were going to kill Vaughn but at the same time I was like that can't do it. I'm hoping that he's isn't really dead. After all we never seen the Doctor or nurse stop giving him CPR. The best way to protect Vaughn would be to pretend he died.

No way Vaughn is dead, no need for additional clues, no reason to slow it down. Hopefully, writing like this will eliminate the less intelligent viewers that have accumulated during the past two seasons. ALIAS is back in business folks. Pay attention or get LOST.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with y'all about season 3 being the worst premiere because of Lauren... it felt like there was no hope! And it was so heartbreaking! Something about tonight's premiere gave me hope... like maybe there will be a happy ending because I don't think he is really dead...
Oh and another thing. I feel like tonight's episode sort of vindicated Vaughn for me. Season 3 took him down the tubes in my eyes and season 4 didn't make him much better... even his sweet proposal to Sydney... but tonight I loved him again!

So true! S4 made him a wimp , but he KICKED BUTT today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, Vartan is sooooooooooooo hot, please JJ please, don't kill Vaughn, Syd and Vaughn need to be happy together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did anyone notice that vaughn went down to one knee after first being shot, and he is still alive after being shot that many times is impossible, he isnt dead, there is a story for everything. can someone post the baby names they talked about, besides isabel

that was the wrost alias episode ive ever seen :mellow: i hope they just cancel the show, so we dont have to suffer through 21 more episodes

I WAS BAWLING!!!! OMG I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT SEIOUSLY!!! I don't think I've said "oh my god" so many times in my entire life :tvhorror: :depressed:

but after she told him she was pregnat and they jumped off the cliff I was like "yeah, they still got it"

AWWWW It was so sad. Poor Syd and future Isabelle Bristow Vaughn. I'm pretty sure Vaughn is not dead. Wouldn't be suprised either if Jack had a part in faking Vaughn's death in order to protect them both.

If Vaughn was dead, he would be listed under guest star. Its not proper if he's getting killed off the show while getting full credit. Greg Grunberg is listed under guest star and yet he's staying for 3 episodes. VAUGHN IS NOT DEAD. Plus I refuse to believe he's dead.

i guess we'll have to wait until next week, cuz if his name is still in the cast regulars, then we know he's not dead and we can be excited again :lol:

oh and guys, can you please not use caps in your whole post... it hurts the eyes lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *sobs and screams head off* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! He just can't be dead. I was crying so much that my dad woke up and got pissed off at me, saying, "It's just a TV show." My ass it is. Anyways, you guys have actually gave me some hope that Vaughn isn't dead. I know he had his funeral, but this is Alias. But I will still be in mourning until I know for sure. This was a good episode, no matter how depressing it was. And as much as I was screaming at the TV, I loved that they used Sarah McLachlan's Dirty Little Secret. Beautiful.

This post is so incoherent. But I'll post it anyways.

did anyone else notice that she gives him something to drink right before he flat lines!!!!! and mabey their conver sation in their was like a goodbye type of thing and it was a closed casket and she didn't look as sad as she has looked before........

I am going to fail everything at school tomorrow thinking about this!!!!!

Vaughn is def not dead, but to explain Syd's crying I think she was just in shock. I would be... I was. I couldn't even cry til after it went off because I was too busy picking my jaw up off the floor. This season's plot seems loose, very contrived. I sense the end of Alias.... I hope I'm wrong. :(

Im so sad...cant even say anything...I liked this episode by why talk my love away?? I knew it was going to happen but not this soon..*sigh tear*

I only have one thing to say... Are they freakin morons???? Are they stupid... there is now no Weiss, no vaughn and no Nadia. They took out ALL of the romance unless you count Dixson And Chase (CIA director), the only comic relif is Marshall I loved all of these charecters!!! And now Sydney has NO friends other that Dixon and Marshall. they have killed and/or taken all of her friends. And we thought season 3 was bad cause she had no friends... THIS SUCKS!

P.S. was anyone else Sobbing at the end???

Back