Season 4 Rate: Search and Rescue

What did you think of "Search and Rescue"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
mystery_chick said:
what did you vote for instead? :confused:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1346681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It went through as one of the best episoeds ever. When my vote went through I saw great still at 0 so I must of thought I clicked Great when infact it was still on One of the best episodes, Ah it's ok my voting might have been a bit skewed as the channel I was watching it on was acting up sometimes and it kinda ruined my enjoyment level abit.

I like that Syd didn't exactly say yes and that she said "Ask me on the beach." Because then, maybe at the end of the finale, after they save the world, syd and vaughn go to santa barbara, he asks her again, and she says yes.

I'M JUST DYING FOR A SANTA BARBARA PROPOSAL!

regina_alias said:
Quick question though...Did they ever mention what Irina and Sloane named the baby? I thought I heard them say that Elena/Sofia (that's her name, right?) gave her the name Nadia.

-Regina[/color]
[post="1346678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No they haven't
Hence why Irina didn't call Nadia, Nadia when she first saw her. She called her sweethear instead

http://tv.channel.aol.com/alias

AOL Promo! It's a killer!

The cliffhanger this year is going to kill me, I know it. *dies*

Leslie said:
LETS JUST SAY I hate Vaughn like a mother. Ooh I could just kill him right now...

And yeah, I think his ruination of this otherwise brilliant episode warrants the profanity. :hmm:
[post="1346691"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He's just a character on a TV show. Let's not go overboard.

I loved the whole "rough" convo between Syd and Vaughn. Then Jack and Marshall had this classic moment. You couldn't help but laugh.

Ya'll saw the promo right?

So...Nadia goes crazy? What's that all about?

yendys47 said:
SJFSKLDJGKSRJGIRSMGVISRMGRGRSGSS :thud:

I dont' remember the ast time I was so excited about Alias that each of my sentences had 10 ,million typos.

Everythign was PERFECT!

The ending :eek: Thank God for a cliffhangr fnally. I was just like NOOOOO as soon as it ended.

And the way Irina recognized Nadia was the best way it oculd've happened. :love:

And Irina and Jack :lol: They're so hot together, it's insane.

I have to say I'm very happy for Sydney and Vaughn. I was mad at Vaughn but ever since those eps where he was on his own, my love for him has returned and I'm happy :D It was funny when he was going to ask and Marshall came in.

There are just so many other things to say, but the whole 2 hours left me too overwhelmed. I can't think of everyhting to say :thud:
[post="1346697"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, it's been ages since I was this hyped!! It's all Irina really . . . I mean there's nothing like getting the spy family back together!! And I was so glad to see Irina hug Nadia right away; she was just looking so eager for it! And I think Syd's response to Vaughn was completely on target; after all, it's more romantic on the beach and besides that way you know he really means it and isn't just doing it because it might be the end of the world.

(does this remind anyone else of Buffy? Seasons ending by avoiding an apocalypse?)

You know it occurs to me that since the Irina / jack tension is every bit as taut as the S/V tension of yesteryears, if S/V get engaged then we could still have our romantic tension by keeping Jack and Irina on opposite sides of the jail bars.

on a sidenote: WHERE'S SARK? That's all I need to complete my Alias happiness. :-D

when i first heard irina say that line "i wonder where that came from" i initially thought that but then again, i figured she musta meant herself...

jack as nadia's father is mind boggling!!!

I saw the promo, Mandy. holy Minolie!:

Nadia gets EATEN?? BY THOSE PHSYCO-TURNED CIVILIANS?? IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE FROM THE ABC PROMO THAT SYD KILLS NADIA, MAKE SENSE, U KNOW, THE PROPHECY?? AND THEY CAN'T KILL SYD, SO...

White_Rabbit said:
I like that Syd didn't exactly say yes and that she said "Ask me on the beach." Because then, maybe at the end of the finale, after they save the world, syd and vaughn go to santa barbara, he asks her again, and she says yes.

I'M JUST DYING FOR A SANTA BARBARA PROPOSAL!
[post="1346707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: not happening. Didn't you see Vaughn putting the ring on Sydney's finger somewhere in the middle of the promo at the end? ;) We'll see though it would be great if they do get there but then what would be the cliffhanger? ;)

AgentBlueEyes said:
Ya'll saw the promo right?

So...Nadia goes crazy? What's that all about?
[post="1346712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think if you watch the AOL promo, you get some ideas of it. ;)

Leslie said:
I voted 'Bad.' It's the reference to Santa Barbara that did it for me. *scream*
[post="1346716"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

BAH! Leslie! for Shame! BAH! I cannot believe you! It's just one tiny thing in a practically prefect episode! why?! why?! (if you change your mind, I'll change your vote for you. :P)

Alias_Fan0202 said:
oooooooh no......me toooooo...!!!!!!!!  i'm almost afraid to watch...!
[post="1346717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: oh ya, you'd find out something very baaad about Vaughn...

ok ya'll i jsut rewatched it
first - i gave it a 5 cus OH MY DAMN :thud:

but naida is soooooooooo jacks' daughter
ive belived it from day 1 - im here to say :groupwave: :bounces:

Moonlite Star said:
and poor dixon...always the one to get shot...
[post="1346694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha i noticed that too.. how unfortunate lol

but how would Nadia be Jacks daughter? how would she have gotten seperated from sydney when they were born? i mean theyve got to haev been born around the same time..?

Back