Season 4 Rate: Search and Rescue

What did you think of "Search and Rescue"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
White_Rabbit said:
No. There's Leslie of course but....we covered that, didn't we?  :cool:  ;)
[post="1347961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hehe. Yeah. ^_^ Hey, I need to apologize for blowing up at you before, Ethan. I wish I could blame it on something else, but it was just me being an ass. I'm sorry. -_-

As for the Anti-S/Vs, we'd love to have you at The Anti-S/V Thread. And please, no indignant S/Vs. ;) Thanks!

Irina's realization that Nadia is her daughter was a really nice scene...mother's intuition?

I'm actually a little curious about that.. will have to re-watch for exact words. But it had something to do with leaving clothes.. Which was Pre-Planned on Nadia's part.. So is this a moment (comment) from the past they both remember? But I always thought Nadia was just a baby when she was taken from Irina?? I got a feeling we may hear more on this

Oh em geee...how much do i freakin' love Search and Rescue? maybe a little too much: here are my reasons!!

1.) HE PROPOSED: I was actually crying during that scene because I was so excited and that was one of the sweetest proposals ever.
2.) I called the Chase/ Dixon relationship a loooong time ago.
3.) Nadia/Irina, what more can I say.
4.) LENA OLInN-she gets her own number because she is amazing..I didn't realize how much I had missed her.
5.) He proposed: I personally feel this deserves 2 slots.
6.) Marshall and Weiss were in the episode need I say more, Marshall, oh how I love thee (especially the club scene)
7.) The club scene itself was too good --chemistry was amazing and Vaughn definitely knew they were on coms. " im not complaining"(Im sure Jack loved that one)
8.) The acting was once again above par.....they never cease to amaze me!
9.) the muehler device, just because thats CRAZY!
10.) She said yes/ask me later????!?! she definitely wants to get married so thats a +!!!!

my hand is starting to hurt but i think all alias fans feel the same way about that episode and its excellence.

next week we get some sci-fi Alias action! in 5 days 3 hours!!!

This episode really kicked some serious Alias a**! I loved having Lena back and thank goodness they explained some things. I wasn't crazy about the project helix thing, but I'm glad that they didn't go with some kind of "Oh I thought she was dead, but I guess I was wrong..." theory because when spydaddy kills someone they are definitely DEAD!

S/V in the club was so sexy and H-O-T!!!! Loved it. All the kissing and hand holding and rough talk. Vaughn asking Syd if she wanted him to bite her again. What a tease this one was... Honestly I don't have enough thumbs to put up for this scene.

All the Jack/Irina scenes were awesome.

I loved the realization between Irina and Nadia. I kept thinking, sheesh how out of it can she be that she doesn't realize.. and then she did!

Vaughn's proposal was really really well done and they were both so cute with tears in their eyes. Syd was so knocked over by the whole thing. And then the way she kissed him afterwards... it was so Season 2. I couldn't help but wonder if they dark days of S/V are over...

Also the smile between Spydaddy and Syd afterwards...

My only complaint is that the music (aside of the scene in the club) is not up to Alias par for my taste.

I can't wait for next week.

fridolina said:
THERE. ARE. NO. WORDS.

NONE.

it's almost insulting to give this episode a 5. it should get its entirely own category.
5 million is more like it.

this episode blew my mind. it hasn't returned to normal yet.

:thud:

this was the best thing ever! and not just on tv!
[post="1348245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WORD UP!

holy mother of all mother episodes...like I cried a few times because of excitement..i mean i NEVER EVER EVER EXPECTED LENA OLIN TO COME BACK!! LIKE HOLY CRAPP!!! AAAH I FREAKED OUT WHen i saw her omfg!!

aahh i juyst watched it now because i was so busy this week..i cried in the scenes from next week too..omg i knew sloane was bad and aaah it kills me that Jack only smiles when he's with irena and OMG like big spy family woahhhh and vaughn is gonna join in (cause hes marrying her!) like AAH im gonna die i love alias that was the best alias episode ever it brought so much stuff toggether and so much happened and o man i just love michael vartan with a burning passion. O MY GOD!

THIS IS WHY ALIAS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG AND SYD AND VAUGHN IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

OMG.
Awsome awsome awsome.
I simply LOVE Alias.
Thank you for bringing back Irina (even if I didn't like the Helix explanation).
The Jack-Irina-Syd interaction is fantastic. Amazing. Incredible.
It's like the Alias we loved in season 2.

I voted 5 for the third time in the show history.

Look at the votes ^^
202 out of 235 [5]
Incredible!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible episode. It is great to see Ms. Olin back. She adds such a great dynamic to this show. I am so glad Rambaldi is back into the forefront on this show.

My only wish is that they do away with the Helix stuff. Enough with that.

there are no words. this was without doubt the best alias episode ever!! omfg Lena is a goddess, genious, legend... everything!! OMG.. i cried, i laughed, and gasped... whats better than that? WOW, amazing ep! What i loved the most... ALL THE S/V action... there was an obscene amount of kissing.... :lol:

ok i haven't written a reaction to an episode for so long but man oh man I cannot miss out giving my reaction to this one............................. :woot: :woot: :woot:

that is by far and away one of my all time favourite episodes ever. I am sure sure yet if it matches up to the brilliance of the pilot but my god it was close. EVERYTHING was perfect!!!

Lena Olin was amazing - like totally amazing! Her acting was out of this world - her reaction to sydney, to Jack and then to nadia (I cried) were all just so perfect and real - talk about spy family moments to remember. :notworthy: I really cannot say enough how brilliant she was.

The proposal - OMG Vaughn was crying :shocked: I mean he was like "the world is gonna end I have to do this" crying.............it was just amazingly well written and so believable. When i saw the proposal in the promo i was scared how it would appear and after he tried once already and had carried the ring around for so long and asked jack (brilliant turn around by spy daddy btw from original reaction to the one after speaking to sydney (y) )......I couldn't believe he just pulled her aside on the plane and was so emotional. I was totally drawn in by Vaughn and felt his total and complete worship of sydney (I must admit I also thought MV was taking fromhis total admiration of jen too there and the horrible irony that he in fact won't be lucky enough to make her as happy as she makes him :( ). He was fantastic - and her reaction when she said "OMG Vaughn" .............and instead of answereing she just said, "ask me on the beach"...........really I was worried it would be chessy or something but it was just perfect it really was.....it also really added to the feeling of the apocolypse....like the deseperation in Vaughn whilst he asked..........man oh man. :woot: :woot:

What else - the club in Ibiza was my favourite syd and vaughn comedy moment ever i am pretty sure. Syd likes it rough and her dad now knows!!! :P :P :P I am sorry but how hilarious was it!?!?!?! :D :D :D :P Absolutely brilliant writing and Jen and Michael nailed that scene!! (y)

Nadia - how bummed, ok her dad pretty much bailed in the p[revious episode but the way she just went from lost to found once irina showed up was very true to her character (having the need for a parent).

Spy sisters - I was amazed this week by how similar elena, irina and nadia are. syd and katya do fit the family looks aswell but the forst three could seriously be related its unreal - the casting guy deserves mucho respect (y) (y)

Jack - *sigh* :angelic: amazing performance - I don't know if it was him dancing with Irina or getting slapped by her.............whether it was his talking down of vaughn or the realisation he could make sydney happy...................he was just wonderful this week in every way and seemed soooooooooooooo much more human than normal. I particularly liked that he was left in charge of APO and just buggered off on a tactical op :lol: :P :P go spy daddy!!! :Ph34r: :Ph34r:

OMG I can't even remember what else happened and i am starting to confuse the first hour with the second so I am gonna go see what topics you guys started and read some more reacitons. Also maybe verdy has already done her column - yup I am late seeing this but my god it was worth the wait!!!

roll on the finale of all finales.................. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Leslie said:
Hehe. Yeah. ^_^ Hey, I need to apologize for blowing up at you before, Ethan. I wish I could blame it on something else, but it was just me being an ass. I'm sorry. -_-

As for the Anti-S/Vs, we'd love to have you at The Anti-S/V Thread. And please, no indignant S/Vs. ;) Thanks!
[post="1348419"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's ok. You weren't a total ass. lol I'm kidding you weren't an ass at all. :smiley:

As for the Anti-S/Vs, embrace true love. :D

J Jones said:
I'm actually a little curious about that.. will have to re-watch for exact words.  But it had something to do with leaving clothes..  Which was Pre-Planned on Nadia's part..  So is this a moment (comment) from the past they both remember?  But I always thought Nadia was just a baby when she was taken from Irina??  I got a feeling we may hear more on this
[post="1348807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The clothes thing wasn't pre-planned. You could see Nadia was nervous. She was one day old when she was taken away from her mother (Katya, 3.21). It just happened that that sentence made it strike in Irina's mind. It was her voice, but it just happened to be that sentence that made her turn around and realize--that's her daughter.

OMG!!!!! That was the best episode in the history of Alias, no, in the history of television!!!!! :woot: I absolutely loved it! My computer has been stupid and wouldn't let me online untill now. I'm the only one in the house that watches it, so I've had nobody to talk to. The proposal was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! :woot: It doesn't get any better than that. Holy felgercarb, I am on such an Alias high. I can't believe that Sydney and Vaughn could accually get married. :D That is the best thing that could ever happen.

Back