Season 4 Rate: The Awful Truth

What did you think of "The Awful Truth"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I think that we'll slowly start seeing those crazy alias plots we love. They're building to it. I thought it was good. Not great, and not that bad either.

Leslie said:
They played 'Walkie Talkie Man' too! :D So fun.

I am so pissed at Jack. I kept thinking Nadia knew what Jack was up to and was going to outsmart him, but then she didn't. I was like :confused: ... Sydney should have told her the truth before the trip! :doh: Oy. Sometimes. These spy people should use their noggins more... :lol:

I liked the way they brought Weiss in, even tho I wanted him out.

My favorite part was this, tho:

Marshall: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!
Vaughn: :thinking:
Marshall: Sorry about that.
Vaughn: No, that was good!

:D Marshall 1, Vaughn 0 :D
[post="1157283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Anything to put Vaughn down right Les? :lol:

That's what that song was...ahah it sounded so familiar. THANK YOU. It was bothering me :lol:

WOW!! Great ep!! :smiley:

So what is it that Jack and Sloane have going on now??

Glad that Weiss is in the circle now, though we knew that was going to happen because in one of the original promos there was the clip of him, Nadia, Syd, Vaughn in a white room, so after the first ep that was kinda a giveaway!!

I'm really liking this season...the tensions and chemistry between the characters is back...and the great missions with geeky Marshal!!! I'm just a lovin it all!! :D

Leslie said:

I am so pissed at Jack. I kept thinking Nadia knew what Jack was up to and was going to outsmart him, but then she didn't. I was like :confused: ... Sydney should have told her the truth before the trip! :doh: Oy. Sometimes. These spy people should use their noggins more... :lol:

Oh All the Vaughn Hatein' Back off the Vaughn Woman!

Love Marshall, the best tech man. ever.

--Mandy :angelic:

it was freikin awsome! dang it! i absolutely loved it!
My 2 favorite lines:

Vaughn " Can you hear me?"
Syd " No"

and the other:

Marshal "Just shut up! Sorry about that."
Vaughn " No it was good."

it was good
i wanted that damn plane scene - SO CRUEL TO MISLEAD THE SHIPPERS

but OMG OMG - the party at the beginning - s/v talking about Wadia :thud:
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS

ok syd and vaughns' accents in the beginning - so funny

but YAY wiess is in APO now - its bout time --- when he saw vaughn and was like 'dude i knew it" soooooooooooo perfect hahahahaha

Leslie said:

i was pretty pissed at jack also. i was hoping sydney would tell nadia the truth before hand..
and i love that marshall and vaughn part!! :lol: :lol:

Leslie said:

No, you mean Marshall 1, Vaughn 1 :cool:
Vaughn was the first one to say "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" to Marshall
LOL :P

The new style of Alias is really growing on me. ^_^ I'm just annoyed slightly with Jack and his and Syd's newly restrained relationship. ::heavy sigh:: Ah well.

Still hating the new credits!! There are more people than JG on this show ... they need to change them back IMO.

SkyGirl5 said:
it was good
i wanted that damn plane scene - SO CRUEL TO MISLEAD THE SHIPPERS

but OMG OMG - the party at the beginning - s/v talking about Wadia :thud:
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS

ok syd and vaughns' accents in the beginning - so funny
but YAY wiess is in APO now - its bout time --- when he saw vaughn and was like 'dude i knew it" soooooooooooo perfect hahahahaha
[post="1157299"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well the plane scene is next week. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
:lol: it's not really a ... relationship... lol. I mean i'm sure to her, Sloane's so much better than Jack because Sloane "seems" to care about her! but then we never know do we? *sigh* there are so many places where the show can go right now!
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1157266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

huh? im confused. lol.

I LOVED this one!! :woot: That sequence at the beginning was AMAZING - Syd and Marshall with New Yawk accents, Vaughn as an Australian fighting with Dixon as a Jamaican - absolutely priceless!! That was so well-executed..I think it was one of my all-time favorite Alias scenes. And then the guy almost catching her..."What are you doing?" SYDNEY: "Breakin' into ya safe." And then the guy laughing and saying.."You almost had me fooled." And then Syd's laugh (really JG's laugh.) :lol:

I love how much Nadia is like Sydney - all her answers to Jack's interrogation were exactly what Syd would say! Jack even said she was just like Syd.

What a relief Weiss is now in the APO! I was hoping they would bring him in earlier rather than later. He deserves to be in the know.

And what is Jack keeping from Syd now? After he lied to Nadia and told her that other guy killed her mother, he told Syd that sometimes a lie is more satisfying than the truth, then when she went back in the conference room he just stared at her FOREVER....which to me implies that she's accepting a "satisfying lie" as well, and he's hoping she won't find out. Is that what it looked like to anyone else?

And what was with the previews for next week? Was that really Irina in the picture? And why did Syd (or was it Nadia) say, "I don't know who the baby is." Weird....

yendys47 said:
Anything to put Vaughn down right Les? :lol:

That's what that song was...ahah it sounded so familiar. THANK YOU. It was bothering me :lol:
[post="1157290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You betcha. ;)

No but seriously. Marshall could take Vaughn any day. :mellow:

Um yeah.. other things.. *tries to think*... not much else to comment on that I can think of... except Nadia's a lot more gullible than I thought. :confused:

hotpot said:
The new style of Alias is really growing on me. ^_^ I'm just annoyed slightly with Jack and his and Syd's newly restrained relationship. ::heavy sigh:: Ah well.

Still hating the new credits!! There are more people than JG on this show ... they need to change them back IMO.
[post="1157305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I tried to count the 47 disguises but then I lost count and I think one or two repeats cause I was like 10 off. :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

Leslie said:
You betcha. ;)

No but seriously. Marshall could take Vaughn any day. :mellow:

Um yeah.. other things.. *tries to think*... not much else to comment on that I can think of... except Nadia's a lot more gullible than I thought. :confused:
[post="1157310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahhahaahha :rotflmao: Oh god...can you picture that? Dear Lord. If he did knock him out...he'd be so scared and nervous afterwards :lol:

Yea...I can't think of stuff to say.....cept I LOVE ALIAS :hug:

And I got like 3 more people to watch Alias tonight. BOOYAAA! :happydance:

Great eppy, not the best, but such an improvement since S3! And Vaughn's accent.....:faints:!

Loved the disguises, loved the plots, still not a fan of forcing everything back into play, but everything seems to be looking up and in a wonderful new direction!

Too bad they are killing all these wonderful new villians. I would have liked to get to know them more. I for one would be very thrilled if they would bring back Sark(maybe if we are lucky, Anna and tiny bit of Rambaldi, not an overload like last season but a smidgeon would be perfect!)Guess we will have to wait?!

Back