Season 5 Rate: "The Shed"

What did you think of "The Shed"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
It seems to me that the season is starting out kinda slow, but I'm still enjoying it! Hey, it's better than the start of last season.

I'm starting to love Tom Grace (hey, any cute man running into a building to save someone--this works for me!!) , altho I think a love connection btw him and Rachel would be too much. Not every character needs a love scene. But on that thought---how about some more scenes w/ Dixon and Angela Bassett?!?

My two cents about the Rachel as vulnerable and lied-to-agent, well, I'm kind of hoping that all is not as it seems. I know, I know, there was that scene w/ Amy Acker voicing her suspicions and the office getting blown up b/c of the info leakage, but Rachel was just too conveniently turned. I really hope her character isn't that naive the whole season thru.

And the thought of Jack babysitting!!! That would be hilarious! Maybe we'd see Jack singing/dancing!! And how about some interaction w/ Marshall helping Jack w/ this? That would definitely be a route to go to stick in some good one-liners!

5)
Not that Jen's not allowed to do such a thing, but I think bringing up the Red Sox was a bit... uh, I don't even have a word for it. But it's like, yeah, I know you're married to Ben and he's a Red Sox fan. Just seemed like a dumb move when you've already got soooo many fans blaming your husband for the demise of Vaughn; to give him a little wink in the episode. (and yes, I realize she may not have written it, but she dooooes have some say) You all know I loooove Jen, but that just made me cringe :uh:

I AGREE !!!

I didnt like that scene also...
I love Jen and I dont think Ben is the reason that Vartan isnt part of the show anymore but that Scene with the Red Sox was really stupid

I really liked "The Shed" i think that alias is redeeming itself from last season, its good to see the old alias again. (Although i really didn't like the story w/ sloane that was ok cause it wasn't really part of the show too much.)

i miss vaughn. the pic of him on her desk was funny. the blonde girl rachel isn't so bad after all the sane thing happened to syd w/SD-6. i feel bad for her. they need to find a cure for nadia!!!

This episode defentily lacked a lot. There wasn't enough Sydney. It was more about the Rachel girl ,a d frankly I don't care. The only part that I liked was when Sydney found Vaughn's subscription to the hockey magazine and had to cancel it. It was just so sad :( . I think next week is supposed to be really good, so I can't wait till Thurday!

~Andrea :angelic:

Finally saw the episode. I kinda have to agree that it's more on Rachel's character than Sydney. But then again, they need to introduce her is some way or another. The good thing about her story is that she is not a field agent, which if she is then her story is too similar to Sydney's. Overall a good follow up to last week episode. I still miss Sydney in action more than I miss Vaughn. He's dead and gone...live with it.

Yeah, I am watching out of loyalty now.

This is random, but Vaughn and Sydney are never together in odd seasons (1,3,5) and always together for evens (2,4) so for all you S/V shippers, if there is a season 6, you have hope.

haha :lol: never thought of that! that's good (y) there had better be a s6 then.... syd and vaughn have to have their happy ending, ill be sorely pissed if they don't!

i thought this episode was ok. i am still not liking syd being all pregnant and i am missing vaughn terribly - i actually didnt realise how much his absence would change the show - he is just such a major character.

stupid things -

1.dixon trusting sloane (pfft - as if :rolleyes: )

2.syd being all - i-won-t-play-nice-with-the-new-guy --> why would she have a problem with him?? this seemed unessecary - i mean do we realy need to see syd being a spoiled brat al the time -_-

3. the missons - blah so boring.

good things -

1. the new girl rachel - i really like her (y) (although i wish she had her own show instead of them trying to replace jen with her -_-

I'm so glad Vaughn is gone. I've never really liked him, but he had gotten especially annoying in the last few seasons. At least there was some sexual tension between him and Sydney in the beginning, but as the show progressed, they started to act more like brother and sister than lovers. Good riddance...bring on the new hot men!

Possibly my least favorite episode ever. I hate how they just used Syd's story line all over again! If they want to use some new characters, why dont they try some new story lines as well? -_-

I really liked it ^_^ I thought I was going to hate the new characters, but Rachel is neat and although the guy is kind of bugging me, I think he'll grow on me.

And for the first time in a really long time, I'm actually excited for tomorrows alias. Whoopee!

I for one, thought this was a great episode. I really like the twist they put in that Rachel thought that she was working for the CIA. I didn't see that coming. This is going to be great watching Sydney mold her into an agent - that will alot of depth into Sydney's character. Syd now has a connection to Rachel and will feel responsible for her.

This may sound stupid but it will be like Sydney having two children. She is having a baby and she is also has"a baby" in Rachel learning to be an agent.

i really liked this episode...so i voted great. i'm very interested as to where the show is going so i'm still loving watching it and refuse to jump ship.

I really liked this episode. Alias without MV is great. It's refreshing to not have to deal with S/V longing looks and sexual tension and making out. THe new characters are great so far. At first I didn't like Thomas, but I really like him now. It was mainly because he was really standoffish, but also I didn't care for him on charmed

i agree with you hate the longging looks make feel ill when they do that............but still hope mv come back wonna see the look on syds face

Back