• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters

Azhria Lilu

Captain
After you have seen "The Two" (the season 3 premiere), please rate it here and post your thoughts/reaction to it.

(Yay! Season 3 is here!) :kicking: :tvhappy:

:syd1: :syd2: :syd3: :syd4: :vaughn1: :jack1:

It was pretty good. though it seemed really really really short. the Poor team that died, i was so sad :( and the ending, it was just... creepy. and right now I'm watching charmed and MG's on it and... *shudder* I think i'm gonna have nightmares tonight. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I loved the episode!!!!!! When that guy is like, "You'll need lots of backup." Then Sydney's like, " All I'll need are some clothes." Then the LimpBizkit music, and the whole scene was freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see what the next episode will be like.
kylo4

kylo4 said:
I loved the episode!!!!!! When that guy is like, "You'll need lots of backup." Then Sydney's like, " All I'll need are some clothes." Then the LimpBizkit music, and the whole scene was freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see what the next episode will be like.
kylo4
ya! that scene was awsome. I was like damn girl.
-Mandy :angelic:

Oh yah, and what about the ass kicking that Vaughn took. That was one hell of a beating. Lol.
kylo4

lol. Vaughn deserved to get his ass kicked! I didn't think he could get up after that. Sydney was really pissed at him at the end of the episode. I wanna see her kick his ass again. If I were her, he'd be dead, along with that stupid dick that hates her dad. I need to see promos for the next episode!!!!!! :woot:

Sark Sark Sark!!!!! And that's all I have to say.:cool:

LOL no really, that was a great, GREAT episode. It's not the best I've ever seen, but I was just so pumped about seeing it- oh man...it was great to see it at last. Alias is back! Booya! :lol: *cough* Yes, seeing Vaughn get his arse kicked was delicious....*grins insanely about seeing Sark*

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: That's about all I can say now... that, and I *LOVED* the Syd/Jack scene. What he said about Vaughn not being good enough for her... that's something a dad would say to his teen daughter. Soo sweet.

I thought it was pretty good, but I thought there wasn't enough action. I wanted to see Will and Vaughn's wife. Now that probably would have caused some action. I can't wait until she's on the show.

Back