• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
wow. wow. WOW :eek: :eek:
i just saw this episode.
i wouldnt say it's one of the best of alias but it is really good.
from beggining to end, i was shocked going :wtf:
Syd was amazing. at the beggining,vaughn telling her baout the fire and his face... it made wanna cry.
sydney was in complete denial, just like me.
it was just great. Jack in prison, i was almost sure he would want irina's help to find her.
"Michael Vaughn is just a boy that will never good enough for you"
That was great. i dont like jack very much but that was fun.
and i gotta say iloved the S/V escene and syd's monologue.
"What it comes down to is faith. What I was hoping you would say is, 'Sydney, I gave up, I gave up. I lost faith. But what you came here for was closure. And there is not a chance you're getting that from me. I'm not gonna say 'I understand.' I'm not gonna sympathize with you and tell you how *hard* it must be for you... But you want to know how I am? I am *horrible*, Vaughn. I am ripped apart. And not because I lost you, but because... if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found out the truth. I wouldn't have given up on you... and now I realize...
what an absolute *waste* that would have been."
Just awesome.
and i still love vaughn

i though it was great a definate 4 1/2 i still cant get overs Syds speech i thought it was great poor Vaugh though but still GO SYD

I just saw this episode recently as the country where I live has only just started showing season 3. I thought it was a great epsiode. Not happy at Vaughn being married though. Thought the scene at the end with Syd and Vaughn was great.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>It was a really good episode! But, it didnt really say anything about sydney missing 2 years of her life. but, she told off vaughn! that was sooooo awsome! :D </span>

I loved this episode. Despite the universal negative press for the last three seasons, I remain optimistic about them. Anyway, I love the absolutely destroyed look on Sydney's face as she blows up the car. Plus, the Lost Years plot fascinates me - even though I know what happens.

Back