• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
don't worry ... she is coming soon nance ...

maybe she is the big shocker at the end of next weeks eppy ... :blink:

no, I don't think Syd seeing Vaughn's wife is the shocker ... :blink:

I want to know where ol Milo Rambaldi's gone! It scares me not to see him (I mean, of course, hear about him way too frequently) it's like in scary movies when you can't see the killer you know they're planning something REALLY bad and you'd almost rather see them than not! "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" not that rambaldi's an enemy, well sorta.

ANYWAY, heehee. me and my random tangents :rolleyes: :D :confused: :P ^_^
I want to know where he is! and I don't think the message from the Telling was "peace" no way, 'cause why would he start promoting peace all of a sudden after creating things like Firebomb and all that other junk. no. I don't buy it.

and sloan is totally NOT good! nope, just up to something.

:woot: alias is back alias is back! woohoo!

dbrizz
:syd1:

p.s. wow!!!! this is my post 474!!! yay! wow! see...4...7.......4...yay!

aliasfan9790 said:
it was pretty good. though it seemed really really really short.

i kno it seemed so short! but i luved it!
Yep, they really need to arrange commercial-free premieres like 24 (last season & this)!
;)

Alias_Gay said:
don't worry ... she is coming soon nance ...

maybe she is the big shocker at the end of next weeks eppy ... :blink:

no, I don't think Syd seeing Vaughn's wife is the shocker ... :blink:
That would make sense for a big shocker because I don't believe seeing Vaughn's wife is the shocker either...

Good lord, poor Vaughn. Did u all see him crying at Syd's? Ouch? and jacks awful beard! "Vaughn did WHAT?" Jck was totally making that "Michel Vaughn was just a boy who was never good enough for you" up on the spot. He had soooo aproved of Vaughn. Ha ha, next week we meet Lauren. I hate her allready. I hope she's evil and Vaughn is... hypnotized?? Vaughns gonna say "I was so in love with you." Wahh, a little late?

You know what I think? I think he missed Sydney so much and he knew he couldn't go on if he didn't have someone else to love...When he found Lauren, I think he wanted that sense of security, and he wanted to grab her before he could lose her, too. So he married her quicker than lots of us would expect, but it was really only to get that sense of security, and he wanted to do it before he lost the chance...again.

aliasjunkie4ever said:
I think he missed Sydney so much and he knew he couldn't go on if he didn't have someone else to love...When he found Lauren, I think he wanted that sense of security, and he wanted to grab her before he could lose her, too.
No matter how I slice it, it's clear that Vaughn still loves Sydney and that he hasn't dealt with his grief for her--he's avoided it (part of his established character, as I've described elsewhere). Now he gets to pay the price. While I may have sympathy for the character, he's going to have to work a little for my respect.
;)

Charlie said:
verdantheart said:
Charlie said:
Existentialist said:
Vaughn could be a college professor... you don't need a teaching degree for that.
... but you do need qualifications. You can't just walk up and say "Hey! I want to teach!" ;)
Actually, if you have a desirable background, they'll let you teach while you get your credential. (A teacher told my husband that because he's got a background in programming and has expressed interest in teaching.)
;)
That would be a qualification ;)

My point: What area does Vaughn know about?

BTW: Being a college professor is a great job in that it's very flexible (my father is one).
i think vaughn was an economics major. or international studies/relations.

minirussel said:
Good lord, poor Vaughn. Did u all see him crying at Syd's? Ouch? and jacks awful beard! "Vaughn did WHAT?" Jck was totally making that "Michel Vaughn was just a boy who was never good enough for you" up on the spot. He had soooo aproved of Vaughn. Ha ha, next week we meet Lauren. I hate her allready. I hope she's evil and Vaughn is... hypnotized?? Vaughns gonna say "I was so in love with you." Wahh, a little late?
I thought that was so cute and fatherly though! like how dads will ask about boyfriends "how is that nice vaughn" and if you answer "oh, dad we broke up" they TOTALLY do a 180 and say "he was NEVER good enough for you!"

they're so cute and victor garber does the conflicted spy dad thing so well!

and ew. I'm sorry but NO ONE is EVER going to sympathize with vaughns rebound wife. never never NEVER! 'cause she's dumb. arg. but it'll be good to see irina next week!

gtg
:syd1:

Oh My people.... :shock: The premiere was awesome.......sydney totally put a lamp to his butt :lol: in the beginning...really gave it to him... ;) thats my girl

and jack I cried at the end when he got out and they were all happy and crying

and that ending was quite the cliffhanger... makes yah wonder what happened to her them two years

I loved the bathroom scene with limpbizkit and the outfit and the car and wow that rocked ^_^

hope to see irina soon :D gotta love the spy mom

and omi Wiess o my wiess

Im in wub with that dude ^_^ being such a friend to Sydney when Vaughn is off "teaching" and being all married
When syd told vaughn off at the end I thought wiess was going to shout YOU GO GIRL! :lol: :Paranoid:

The promos for this year were awesome

we have quite a ride ahead of us :smiley:

I just watched the eppy YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY it was good! Luved the Jack n Syd moments it was sad luv Marshall hes hilarious n Vaughn cryin at the start was SAD too :( !luved the bit were limp biskit came on! n i cant wait the next eppy! it was great thank god alias is back! :D

Weiss was real kewl and as always Syd knows how kick ass and manage to look beautiful at the same time. It was an incredible ep and Syd's "it all comes down to fate" speech was very moving. She really handed vaughn his ass in the beginning though. :D

AgentGill said:
quietgirl27012 said:
Isn't it so f***ed up that sloane got pardoned
yup it sure does . . . .
something happened in the two years that we don't know about Sloane...it'll come out in the rest of the season...though it is cool to speed ahead and see the whole Ramibaldi thingy and what it did...

And what ever happened aobut Sydney fulfilling the rambaldi proficy? Did that happen yet?I don't think so, but could someone refresh my memory about the thing Sydney is supposed to do?

Back