• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
DBristow said:
and ew. I'm sorry but NO ONE is EVER going to sympathize with vaughns rebound wife. never never NEVER! 'cause she's dumb. arg.
alright, first things first: I thought this was a great episode! Highlights for me were: syd collapsing into vaughns arms after he hit her with the tranq, syd giving vaughn a beating (both physically and verbally - great acting! Go Syd!), the overt displays of emotion between jack and syd ( i mean they actually hugged and said they loved eachother! woohoo!), and Marshall and Weiss' parts.

I do, however, have to disagree with the statement above. Despite the fact that I am a die-hard Syd/Vaughn shipper and still feel irrational surges of anger everytime I see a picture of Melissa George, her character's situation is extremely difficult. Keep in mind that this is not a woman who seduced Vaughn away from Sydney Bristow - she had no harmful intent in marrying Vaughn. This is a woman who simply met a man and fell in love (and who among us can really blame her for loving Vaughn?) She did not know Sydney Bristow and certainly had no obligations to her. Sydney was DEAD. And now this poor woman is about to be thrown violently into the crazy and angst-filled world that is the SVR!
I, for one, can't help but sympathize.

KillerAngel101 said:
DBristow said:
and ew. I'm sorry but NO ONE is EVER going to sympathize with vaughns rebound wife. never never NEVER! 'cause she's dumb. arg.

I do, however, have to disagree with the statement above. Despite the fact that I am a die-hard Syd/Vaughn shipper and still feel irrational surges of anger everytime I see a picture of Melissa George, her character's situation is extremely difficult. Keep in mind that this is not a woman who seduced Vaughn away from Sydney Bristow - she had no harmful intent in marrying Vaughn. This is a woman who simply met a man and fell in love (and who among us can really blame her for loving Vaughn?) She did not know Sydney Bristow and certainly had no obligations to her. Sydney was DEAD. And now this poor woman is about to be thrown violently into the crazy and angst-filled world that is the SVR!
awwww. you're so kind! I'm afraid, however, that I am not that sweet... I mean sure, she wasn't the one who left syd, she didn't even know syd but in all good conscience she must've been able to see that he was still broken up about someone (Vaughn's kinda transparent, especially where Sydney's concerned) and she should've either waited longer (i know people who didn't get married for years!) or not done it. No she definitely takes some of the blame.

He takes more of it though but I still love 'ol vaughn :blush: :blush:

dbrizz
:syd1:

toy_luvr said:
AgentGill said:
quietgirl27012 said:
Isn't it so f***ed up that sloane got pardoned
yup it sure does . . . .
something happened in the two years that we don't know about Sloane...it'll come out in the rest of the season...though it is cool to speed ahead and see the whole Ramibaldi thingy and what it did...

And what ever happened aobut Sydney fulfilling the rambaldi proficy? Did that happen yet?I don't think so, but could someone refresh my memory about the thing Sydney is supposed to do?
yeah whats up with syd being rambaldi something or other?

And what ever happened aobut Sydney fulfilling the rambaldi proficy? Did that happen yet?I don't think so, but could someone refresh my memory about the thing Sydney is supposed to do?
This quote was posted and re-posted far back.
3 things: Lauren was not to blame in any way. As Sydney said to Vaughn -he lost faith and if it had been reversed, she wouldn't have.
Lauren, Laura...is there a connection? But then Vaughn isn't in the CIA anymore (the writers say), but Lauren is an agent! :rolleyes:
And most important: Do not give up on the Rambaldi Il Dire (47 artifacts with uncountable deaths in the hunt for them - just for the word "peace"? Give me a break! Sydney is right not to believe him. He, I think, is the mastermind behind The Covenant. :Ph34r:
This was as good an episode as there ever was. It'd put it even with the opening episode of Season 2. :D
:cool:

lenafan said:
This quote was posted and re-posted far back.
3 things: Lauren was not to blame in any way. As Sydney said to Vaughn -he lost faith and if it had been reversed, she wouldn't have.
Lauren, Laura...is there a connection? But then Vaughn isn't in the CIA anymore (the writers say), but Lauren is an agent! :rolleyes:
And most important: Do not give up on the Rambaldi Il Dire (47 artifacts with uncountable deaths in the hunt for them - just for the word "peace"? Give me a break! Sydney is right not to believe him. He, I think, is the mastermind behind The Covenant. :Ph34r:
This was as good an episode as there ever was. It'd put it even with the opening episode of Season 2. :D
:cool:
i think sark is the one that's in the covenant, but i don't trust sloane. although i do believe sloane when he said the word "peace" came out. if syd stopped sloane, there would be utter desolation because there'd be no peace. i dunno. but if sloane was stopped something bad would happen. maybe it has something to do with rambaldi about syd's dissappearance. or maybe rambaldi has been an excuse the whole time for people to get away with what they've done. :thinking:

KillerAngel101 said:
DBristow said:
alright, first things first: I thought this was a great episode! Highlights for me were: syd collapsing into vaughns arms after he hit her with the tranq, syd giving vaughn a beating (both physically and verbally - great acting! Go Syd!), the overt displays of emotion between jack and syd ( i mean they actually hugged and said they loved eachother! woohoo!), and Marshall and Weiss' parts.

i like vaughns wife. i have no reason not to. on the other hand, i hate vaughn. he's a faithless arrogant @sshole.

DBristow said:
in all good conscience she must've been able to see that he was still broken up about someone (Vaughn's kinda transparent, especially where Sydney's concerned) and she should've either waited longer (i know people who didn't get married for years!) or not done it. No she definitely takes some of the blame.
She should have waited longer? First, you didn't see them dating, so you don't know just how "transparent" Vaughn was. Remember, he's trying to bury this. And also remember that she believed that she had all the time in the world to help him heal (i.e., Sydney was dead). It was Vaughn who takes by far the bulk of the responsibility for this. He's the one who proposed. He's the one who must answer for whether he was ready to take that step and move on or not. And shall I make the fearless prediction that he was not? Clearly he is still in love with Sydney and will be torn between his wife and former love?

If he needed to wait longer, he shouldn't have proposed. Sorry, I have a lot more sympathy for the suffering that Vaughn's about to put Lauren through (assuming that her motives are honorable) than I do for Vaughn's suffering.
;)

DBristow said:
hrmph.

:smiley:
I do, however, stand firm.
:D
Look at it as an opportunity for Vaughn--finally--to be forced to deal and gain the emotional maturity that he needs for a real relationship with Sydney. (That is, if the little married-to-someone-else part can be worked out . . . :( )
;)

verdantheart said:
DBristow said:
hrmph.

:smiley:
I do, however, stand firm.
:D
Look at it as an opportunity for Vaughn--finally--to be forced to deal and gain the emotional maturity that he needs for a real relationship with Sydney. (That is, if the little married-to-someone-else part can be worked out . . . :( )
;)
exactly. vaughn needs to grow up and hopefully this will force him to mature and deal with his feelings....

i think vaughn and syd holding hands was for a mission.

It was SOOOO good!

The cliffhanger was horrible!! Was she an assassin or something??

Ugh...next week...Mrs.Vaughn comes into the picture...as nice and unhateable as I've heard she's gonna be, she's still the obsacle between Syd and Vaughn..that's just not okay in my book...I hope a divorce certificate is one it's way by the end of this season...There's other fish in the sea for Lauren Reed....

Jack looks so weird in jail!!! I was in SHOCK when i first saw him...all I expected was a beard..but his face looked slghtly aged and everything! Kudos to the person who accomplished that.

I was never too crazy aout Will...but it seemed a little weird that Sydney never saw him in the first ep...I felt robbed off a touching moment between them...it just didn't seem right that there wasn't...or for that matter...where was SpyMommy?? She needs to be in every ep I swear...Sark needs to come in the picture too...immediately!

Sloane...oh gosh...he saw the word "Peace" and immediately decided to become good? I don't know what he's up to, but it's not anything good at all. So he worked all those years to see the word peace? That seems crazy...there has to be something else with that...

Marshall and Carrie...awww!!
So..now the BIG question: Is it a boy or a girl???

omg this was the best emisode ever, it was great to wait all summer for somthing as GOOOOOOD as this,,,,,
but i miss
:syd4: & :vaughn1:
:jack1: and irina
and sark!!!!whose in PIRSON!!!!

When Sydney punched Vaughn, I practically got up and did a victory dance (even though I'm generally a shipper...)

Great episode! I loved her outfit, especially her cool hair!

Ok, I put down that it was great, but I really meant that it was EXPLOSIVE! OMG IT WAS GREAT! HELL YEA! I swear, it was the best episode ever! I mean, Syd has this super attitude problem now that I absolutely love! And what she said to Vaughn about that she would've waited for him, OMG, that was GREAT! She soooo told him! And then at the end when Jack showed her that video of her slitting that guys throat and she doesn't even remember doing it! OMG! I can't wait to see the second ep tonight! YAY!

OOOOOOOOOOO, I forgot to add when she started kicking Vaughn's ass. That was great! (Ok, so I'm all for the Syd/Vaughn relationship, but that was pretty cool)

Alias_Freak said:
lol. Vaughn deserved to get his ass kicked! I didn't think he could get up after that. Sydney was really pissed at him at the end of the episode. I wanna see her kick his ass again. If I were her, he'd be dead, along with that stupid dick that hates her dad. I need to see promos for the next episode!!!!!! :woot:
i love vaughn but i have 2 agree. i was glad 2 see her kick his butt.

Back