Season 4 Rate: Welcome to Liberty Villiage

What did you think of "Welcome to Liberty Villiage"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Yeah I think the Sloane and Jack scenes were great! I cant wait to see what they have up there sleeve! Also the car dealership scene was great! HArd to wait 2 weeks though. Looking forward to it.

I liked this episode!
It was weird and strange, not your usual "Syd dresses up in sexy outfit tricks the bad guys" episode.
And I wonder what Jack and Sloane are up to... This will be an intersting season!

I thought this ep was one of the best....I thought it very well written.
I agree that the proposal speech was fantastic, very heartfelt and I loved the end when Vaughn asked about dinner in Paris. It will be interesting to see what Jack and Sloane are doing....I knew they were up to something anyway.
Why haven't we seen Angela Bassett anymore. It seems we should be seeing her somewhere sunce she is the head of that ops center.
The next ep looks very intense but I'm looking forward to it!

I am wondering if what Vaughn said about SB is true or did he just make that up to cover? I hope Syd asks him so we can find out if he was definalty going to propose that weekend or not! I would have like to think that he would even if they weren't officially dating for that long!

Megan

I liked it. It was one of the more emotional episodes that I've seen in a while, thanks to already acclaimed writing. Being an "oldie" myself, I loved every minute of the Santa Barbara speech (even though I had to explain it to the two "newbies" in the room!). :smiley:

At the beginning it was kinda confusing but it all made sense soon. I think it was way better than Ice and lots of Marshal. Also it appears that Russians are searching for Yelena Derevko. I hope JJ selects a good actor to play her role. Anyway this epi was a blast and S/V was totally great. Although everyone's Russian was terrible. Again the epi was self-contained, but this time it didn't bother me. I was having this Alias feeling again. There was lots of tension and Syd and Vaughn both had aliases.

PLEASE, people. :confused: Bush probably doesn't even know about Alias. He has much more important things to do than sit around and watch TV. Especially ABC TV. :rolleyes: And he wasn't the one who scheduled his STATE OF THE UNION address on that specific date, at that specific time. The State of the Union is immensely important -- it's where the president usually outlines his plans for the next four years! So if you're an American, you'll care to watch. :mellow:

And, aliasroks, you are SO right about Donna Murphy!!! If only we had the budget to get her... :thinking:

I thought this ep was a mix of Stepford Wives and James Bond :smiley: I liked this ep a lot. And what is the plan that Spydaddy and Sloane have in motion? Well i've gotta say , Alias is back.

Loved the episode! The Satna Barbara thing just for old viewers, thanks JJ!

Next episode concerns me, also what epsidoe number was last nights?

Even though this episode was self contained, I still liked it, just a little bit though. It definately was not one of my favorites, but atleast the writing staff is finally tying in things from previous seasons. The Santa Barbra speech did make me really happy.

Next week's episode I'm not so sure about at all, I mean I know that J.J. has beed tallking to the creator of Buffy The Vampire Slayer for ideas, but come on, Sydney gets what looks like a vampire bite on her neck? And did you see the cup that she spilled that is filled with blood? This is Alias, not some goss and disguisting show.

this episode was soo sweet and creepy all at the same time. the santa barbara thing was something i've been waiting for forever. and the shower scene was awesome. it's about time for syd and vaughn.

besides from all the relationship stuff, the action was amazing in this episode.

I loved all the S/V bits, they were so sweet. The storyline started out promising but the way they escaped was quite lame, but i still loved it :D Great episode, my favourite bits:

Vaughn Proposal speech
Shower scene
S/V talking about not being boring and cold
The proposal speech :D
Paris Dinner Date
And any other s/v bits i missed out ;)
Also the Sloane and Jack secret, i wonder what thats about, looks good

Overall i loved the episode, havent yet seen the promo for next weeks episode but heard one thing about it and wtf, i hope gertie has it up soon, cant wait till next week!

The Liberty Village episode was awesome!!! I loved syd and vaughn playing a married couple. and FINALLY weiss and nadia (wadia, LMAO) finally went on a date!!! yeah. how did the date go for both weiss/nadia and syd/vaughn??!?!?! also the shower scene :jawdrop: as for the trip that never happened to Santa Barbara... vaughn's a real romantic :love:

Lissa

Last night even though Alias had it's lowest ratings it was one of the best episodes this season. They said season 4 would have self contained episodes all season which dosn't really bother me because the 4th season seems to be the best yet. But last night I loved how they brought back the Santa Barbara story for all the viewers who have been watching since season 2. I thought it was so sweet because i always thought that would have been the weekend Vaughn would have proposed. The whole shower scene was awsome i loved how they did it because they loved each and not to prove to anyone that they were cold or boring. The ending was great how he asked her to have dinner with him in Paris and i loved her response. :lol:

Back