Season 4 Rate: Welcome to Liberty Villiage

What did you think of "Welcome to Liberty Villiage"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i absolutely loved this epsiode. Finally i think we're getting back to character driven story lines with real emotions and just overall normalcy(not that alias is ever normal but you all understand) absolutely estatic over S/V .. i definetly love how they are pretending to take it slow....(they're such LIARS) yeah right.."slow" says the couple who slept together on their first date..lol not that i minded. I loved the begininning with nadia weiss ,vaughn and sydney ...bowling lol. I also loved how sydney and vaughn were analyzing whether or not they analyze things too much. I started screaming my head off when vaughn told the story in the dealership. I almost died (no joke) and Paris. YEAH. oh and about next weeks episode i personally think it looks awesome. Kind of sci-fish but oh well..it looks pretty darn crazy but also insanely Amazing. i cant believe i have to wait 2 weeks though..i might die. I need to start taping alias episode SOON.

I could difinitly feel that it is Drew Goddard who wrote it. Brilliant!

But I have to admit this episode was not really one of my fave, because of the S/V stuff and the lack of Sark. I miss him.
The idea of the episode was amazing. it was a good episode.

"That's sweet.....not so sweet" I love Marshall

"That's how we live Phil. Fast" Sydney.

My favorite moments was with Jack and also Marshall. He's so adorable.
Not enough Dixon in this episode.

Marshall: Looks like my neighorhood. :lol:

aliasbrat03 said:
OMG if you or ANYONE else could figure out how to do that, i'd <3 you forever! i missed part of it due to a REALLY BADLY timed phone call.
*elf*
[post="1181028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'll get my dad to help me get it saved on my computer this weekend, and if i can get it sent, i'll let you guys know!

i thought it was one of the best this season!
i completely bawled at the Sanata Barbara speech- it was soooo beautiful :byesad:- my family laughed at me for it
the shower scene was great :naughty:
dinner in paris totally sweet ^_^
wadia- always soooo cute :D
drop to the floor an do it, was priceless syd moment :lol:
but i absolutely loved the part where syd and vaugh were saying how sick they are of people telling/ saying how they act together and vaughn goes" and if one more person says were boring.."
syd: "they saud we were cold, why, who said we were boring?"
and Vaughn's like :Paranoid: no one......
totally hilarious :rotflmao:

Jamison said:
i'll get my dad to help me get it saved on my computer this weekend, and if i can get it sent, i'll let you guys know!
[post="1182094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:jawdrop: That'd be so awesome!!! :rockon:

Syd: What do they expect us to do, just drop down and go at it on the floor??

Gotta say Jen had some pretty funny lines last night!

Loved the one about not going bowling because it's Wednesday night!

I thought this was a great blend of the old Alias and the new. It was self-contained, but with lots of references to the previous seasons, like Irina's books, and the whole Santa Barbara thing. God, I was tearing up thinking what would have happened if Vaughn actually had proposed the Covenant and Lauren and S3 hadn't ruined things. The fights were great, lots of tension and I LOVED seeing Wadia and Jack/Sloane back to their old tricks. I'm looking forward to seeing how their plot turns out.

i enjoyed this episode a lot more than the previous one! the ending seemed a bit rushed though. The plotline also seemed to have been "borrowed" from other places.

i miss the cliffhangers...alias is now too predictable. :(

there is some mysteriousness with the russian's search for irina though! and i liked the s/v ness in this ep. :smiley:

ok, if there was any doubt in anyone's mind over whether or not Vaughn was gonna propose in Santa Barbara, i think its gone now. there's no way he made that up. and wat he was gonna do was so sweet! stupid Covenant. and dinner in Paris? they should have gone to Rome and ate at Tratoria d'Nardi.

Absolutely loved this episode! There were so many references to season 2 especially. Just loved it!

Weiss/Nadia and S/V in the first scene was great
Syd/Vaughn playing a married couple, the Vaughn proposal that made it clear he was going to propose to Syd if they had made it to Santa Barbra, the fight scene in the car dealership, Marshall and Jack, Sloane and Jack, the mention of the 3rd Derevko sister (who will play this sister) and what is Sloane and Jack up to.

But I have to admit this episode was not really one of my fave, because of the S/V stuff and the lack of Sark. I miss him.

I don't think Sark is going to be in too many episodes this season. So you're going to be missing him most of the season. I've never been that attached to Sark so I really don't miss him. If he's there, fine but on the other hand, if he isn't, fine.

I looooooved this epsiode! :D It was definetly out there again, but it was my favorite so far of the season. Oh mosh gosh, I just loved all the S/V!!!! :love: I cant wait for the next episode!

So, I'm loving this....

A wonderful episode in my opinion...

Ok....WTF?? What is up w/ Jack and Sloane....move up our timetable?? Explanation...PLEASE

Sydney and Vaughn...love love
"We are not boring, or cold." HAHAHAHA

Weiss and Nadia...haha...

One bad thing though....<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ENOUGH WITH THE SELF-CONTAINED EPISODES</span>...I HATE IT!!!

More later, after I've read other posts...

Santa Barbara proposal.....ack!!!....not fair, not fair...it should have happened...but so sweet...and the look in their eyes when he was telling the story...you could just tell.....

Lack of Dixon is slightly disappointing...Weiss and Nadia too really....

Somebody said something about self-contained episodes ALL season....IS THIS TRUE????....PLEASE say no......i'll die...

It was bizarre...but I just loved it...the whole suburbia thing...my sister said it reminded her of stepford wives too...oh well

Marshall was funny funny....like always...

ok I am replying before I read the thread - otherwise I am influenced by what everyone thought -

now as a total romantic and die hard s/v shipper I LOVED this episode........:love:
BUT
as an Alias fan I thought the actual plot was pretty felgercarb really. -_-

-------------------------->

Loved the S/V/Wadia meal/chat - very cutesy and funny. I loved how they all analysed s/v including s/v. Very funny. "The kids are going out!"

APO - the electromagnetic pulse thing - fine - mission commences - village was freaky but i didn't really see the point............anyways........here is what I loved about it -

the s/v love:-
-vaughn speaking russian = hot
-the mock up photos = hilarious :rotflmao:
-syd's manner in the whole epi - her witty chat ("they asked us to play charades with them" and "what did they expect us to do just drop and go at it on the floor?"
- the exchange between s/v - Vaughn: "If one more person calls us boring..." Syd: "He didn't call us boring he called us cold!"Pause. Syd: "Who thinks we're boring?"
-vaughn/s proposal story :love:
-the date at the end - they both looked so gorgeous and cute and *sigh* it was just perfect :love:

actual season storylie:-
-jack and sloane are up to mischeif
-irinas other sister is a coming

what i didn't like - .>>> was it just cos i was so caught up in the s/v lovin or was the epi story just blah? :thinking:

and :wtf: no episode next week - i thought they said no breaks :cuss:

jems said:
and :wtf: no episode next week - i thought they said no breaks :cuss:
[post="1182633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh, it's that silly state of the union address by President Bush. But I'm willing to wait 2 weeks for Nocturne. Looks AWESOME!

soory to come back so soon but i just had to reply to these-------------------------

hotpot said:
Not all ships on TV are fluffy badfic cheesy ...

i didn't actually think the proposal speech was chessy :hide: thats actually why I liked it so much. It reminded me of Friends (see above post) - not a chessy fic. ^_^ Didn't even romantic suzi like it even a teeny weeny bit?? :poke:

hotpot said:
Thank God, it was only Paris.

even that didn't make you smile a teeny weeny bit and wish it were you. :love: i was like - ask me i'll go, take me...meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :angelic: :blush:

Leslie said:
Hafta say I did like that 47 reference. First one this season, if I'm not mistaken. I missed those. ^_^
[post="1180654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yup you are quite correct ;)

and thanks for noting it guys :smiley: erm what was it again? :lol: oh 47 killed tight (notes down)

For everyone who says Spy!Shower!Sex was too soon. It's really not.  they just SAID they wanted to take it slow, they didn't mean it.
--Mandy angel.gif

:rotlflmao: totally!!!!!!!!! :P :P too soon - ah how you children shall learn :smiley: :P

hotpot said:
the man doesn't mess around. He's like J-Lo.

:rotflmao: too funny suzi!!!!!!! :P

aliasroks said:
KNow who I think should play Elena Derevko?  Donna Murphy from Spider-Man 2

sm2_13406_thumb.jpg

[post="1180981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ooo, good idea!

starinmoon said:
By the by, has anyone seen the Rambaldi symbol in the credits yet? I've been looking for it, but haven't been able to spot it. The alias montage is so distracting...
[post="1181112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was looking for that too! Couldn't find it, though. :(

Back