Season 4 Rate: Welcome to Liberty Villiage

What did you think of "Welcome to Liberty Villiage"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
jems said:
not fluff  ;)  :P
[post="1182766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hehe. :blush: Well, you know what I mean... :lol:

jems said:
but yeah - not plot either.  :confused:

and love the toast comment :rotflmao:  too funny!!!!  i can totally imagine!!! :lol:
[post="1182766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL It's totally true. ^_^

hotpot said:
Hey!! :P I do too have a heart, brat. :P It's just not coated in cheeeeeese. :lol:  :angelic:
[post="1182987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao:

teehee - now thats a killer line suzi!!! :lol: hehe

and you know i know you have a heart you big softie you - i will happily watch it melt when we get some sarkney action later this season !!! ^_^ ^_^ i just miss our old s/v chats . *sigh*

and me a brat ? :angelic: :angelic:

Did people think it was really that great? I feel like I missed about 20 minutes of the episode or something. I mean, did anything actually happen in this episode? Maybe it's just me but I thought this was the worst epi from S4 so far.

OMG sage when and HOW did you see it??

From what i heard it was awesome, the best, but i dunno, coz alias-media doesn't have caps or clips!!!

I liked it...it was kinda of strange. The shower scence when they were talking...seem like we saw it before???? Season 1 Danny and Syd??? Remember that!!! I liked it through. It was better then b4!!!!

:smiley: MEL

This ep blows <_< If Vaughn needs a little pill to put a grin on Syd's face, then DO IT. I can't stand them moaning about the fact that they are boring. Because you know what? They are! This whole ep went nowhere. Why does Syd even have a sister if they're not going to use her? Why is Dixon even on the show if all he does is sit and twiddle his thumb while Vaughn tries to steal his thunder--and fails miserably.

This ep blows  If Vaughn needs a little pill to put a grin on Syd's face, then DO IT. I can't stand them moaning about the fact that they are boring. Because you know what? They are! This whole ep went nowhere. Why does Syd even have a sister if they're not going to use her? Why is Dixon even on the show if all he does is sit and twiddle his thumb while Vaughn tries to steal his thunder--and fails miserably.

This episode did NOT go nowhere. Now we know something Jack and Sloane have been hiding. The Sentinel, Elena, is being hunted by the Russians and APO. In fact this episode "went" more than any other episode of Season 4!

NOT EVERY CHARACTER CAN BE A MAIN CHARACTER IN EVERY EPISODE:
I mean seriously. That's why season 3 sucked! Because Sark was in every episode! Half of the time he was doing f***ing nothing! That got boring after a while. If Dixon isn't going to do anything important, then it was a good idea to kinda put him aside for this episode as well as Nadia and Weiss

I respect your opinion. You may have not like Welcome to Liberty Village and that's fine.

Yeah but Syd and Vaughn ALL the time? And yeah, it did kinda go nowhere. The only pice of new info we got was that Sloane and Jack are involved with Elena Derevko somehow. That would have taken all of two seconds to mention, but they dragged it out while the contained plotline droned on and on for what seemed like an eternity... :rolleyes:

ok, so 5 was a bit over the top, but i havent seen such a good Alias episode since Season 2. i mean, come on, season 3 wasnt much of a competition when it comes to good episodes and so far, season 4 has sucked beyond belief.

thankfully J.J. put this episode in, because i might have stopped watching Alias because it was such a waste of time. talking about waste of time, anyone seen trailer for the next episode?

Liberty was way better than Ice and we did get some insight as to future Alias. I think this epi is a small step towards getting back on track. Time will tell. Truth takes time?

Nocturne looks to be very interesting and scary. Reminds me of Syd's dreams. :thinking:

This episode did NOT go nowhere. Now we know something Jack and Sloane have been hiding. The Sentinel, Elena, is being hunted by the Russians and APO. In fact this episode "went" more than any other episode of Season 4!
Most of the aforementioned were rushed and squished into the last 30 seconds of the ep. That's like throwing a dog 1/4 of a bone. Ain't fulfilling. It was a cop-out if you ask me. Almost as a gesture saying, "We're sorry this ep sucked, but as compensation we will try to add in even more additional characters without repairing the overall quality of this show."

:( :(
xx1116xx said:
THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

who is that woman guest star on the show
the wife of tom  - one of the stepford wives

she's famous
but what has she been on
[post="1180461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know - it has been driving me nuts! What show has she been on before. So familiar.........

OWW! I´m form Brazil and i´ve just watched this episide. How amazing was that!! The best epispode of the season and one of the best ever of Alias.

Syd and Vaughn as a married couple was awesome!! Nadia and Weiss too...

The speech about the proposal was really sweet and the final scene .. dinner in Paris, GREAT!!

It seems like we're finally back to the "good ol' Alias". Season 3 was a dud, but so far, I'm impressed w/ season 4, and this is definitely my favorite episode. The part where Vaughn was describing how he proposed to "Karen" was my favorite--it's nice to see Vaughn showing more emotion, and kicking more a$$.

My shippy heart is singing!!!
Im on a high, and NOTHING can bring me down! Not even that i start school again tomorrow! NOTHING!!!

I love syd and Vaughn together. I just do.

I thought it was great. Self-contained can be great, and this was a great example. The hint of a continuing plot was great, but I just loved the warped nature of Liberty Village. The scenes with Vaughn and Syd were awesome as well. It was classic Alias to me, I thought it was fantastic! :D

I thought the ep was great! It was a very different storyline, very original! That's the Alias I love!

And ahh, hearts a flutter for us S/V shippers!!!!

Kelly

Back