Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bad

• 2-Horrible

• 1-Worst TV I've ever seen

• Total voters
W00T!!! That episode was awesome. I love all the Kate and Sawyer-ness in the beginning. The waterfall. :naughty: They sure had fun. But then- the suitcase. DUN DUN DUN!!! Kate's crime. Interesting. And dark. And whoa. But my only question (well no, but my only BIG question)- where is Claire? Is she gone for good?

I thought it was good....especially when they dug up the bodi and she took the key from the wallet before throwing it on the ground...it kind of reminded me of alias...they should just change wednesday till J.J. night!
LOL
:smiley: Mel :smiley:

I loved the opening. Kate and Sawyer chasing each other and swimming was great.

I really need to watch the two episodes that I missed in the beginning, so I'll be completely up on what going on.

I thought it was once again a great episode :D

I'm really angry at Kate though...because it's like, when she wants to have fun, she'll go skinnydipping (right word?) with Sawyer but then when she's in trouble she's all "Jacccccckk...help me" And then she lies to him..and just keeps lying :angry: Jack's too sweet for her.

But at least she felt bad about the killing of the man <_<

Great episode about Kate. Her character gets more and more interesting. The romantic tension between Sayid and Shannon was unexpected for me. Looks like Boone is a little upset about it. Next week looks great. Locke clubs Boone and it looks like something could happen to Shannon. Shannon and Boone's secret is going to come to light next week, I believe. If you haven't read what it is, you probably will be shocked.

Great episode. Kate is skilled and dangerous with a gun! Anyone else wonder if "Kate" is actually her name? It seems like she lies about it so often, she doesn't even think about it anymore. Gotta love that "I was protecting you" side of Sawyer. Wonder who she'll go for.

I liked it! The kate/Sawyer scenes were so cute! The dead bodies scared the hell out of me though. I loved it when Sawyer climbed the tree to drop the case and Kate runs and takes it. :lol:

Great Episode ... (y) (y)

Loved the Kate/Sawyer scenes ... but the briefcase-thing sounds suspicious to me ... why would Kate worry about an insignificant air-plane model ... if it belonged to the man she killed? :thinking:

I am not liking the changing names thing ... I wonder too if her real name is Kate?

Loved Rose and Charlie ... (y) there connection was done very well ... Rose lost her husband, but still has faith he is alive, while Charlie thinks he is to blame for what happened to Claire ... and the "thank you Lord scene" was don brilliantly ...

Kate actually didn't lie to Jack about what was in the briefcase, she basically left out the envellope with an airplane out of the conversation ...

Sayid and Shannon ... nice that they are trying to give these two some togetherness time ...

Sun (chinese woman) is getting suspicious of Kate ... (y)

and can't wait to see next week ...

I am not trusting Locke anymore, why does he have to hit Boone in the head???
Does Shannon get eaten by the beast on the island???
Whats Shannon's and Boone's secret???

OK, if you know the answers, please keep them to yourself ... I don't wanna be spoiled ;)

Alias_Gay said:
Kate actually didn't lie to Jack about what was in the briefcase, she basically left out the envellope with an airplane out of the conversation ...
[post="1148443"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Exactly! People on other boards are going ballistic and calling her a liar and manipulative and deceitful and yada yada yada. She only NEGLECTED to mention the airplane but the guns were there like she said.

I think the plane has more significance than it appears. Maybe it's connected to something that can prove her innocence of the crime she did?

I hope Shannon doesn't get eaten, lol. I'm starting to like her now that she's opening up a little more. She's got a great voice singing that French song btw.

I guess she's not a liar :lol:

But still she made me mad :angry: But I still love her character :lol: Yea...I don't make sense :mellow:

yendys47 said:
I guess she's not a liar :lol:

But still she made me mad :angry: But I still love her character :lol: Yea...I don't make sense :mellow:
[post="1149190"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep u don't ;)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
hope Shannon doesn't get eaten, lol. I'm starting to like her now that she's opening up a little more. She's got a great voice singing that French song btw.
[post="1149182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto. I definitely like Shannon a lot more now. And she does have a great voice. I have seen that scene 3 times, and her voice continues to sound beautiful.

Back