Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bad

• 2-Horrible

• 1-Worst TV I've ever seen

• Total voters
Sawyer reading the car magazine to the baby has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!! I wonder if it's the Southern accent, or if it's something more mysterious that makes the baby drawn to him?

Poor Shannon.... :( Who can blame her? I think I would have gone after Locke, too. How come nobody ever really talks to her except Sayid? It looked like Kate ran after her in the jungle, but then they didn't show what happened.

I'm glad the others are finally going to be let into the "hatch club" - it's about time! They better show us what's in that thing this season.

I can't wait till next week - it's been too long since good Kate/Sawyer scenes - we deserve some Skate interaction! :woot: And it'll be nice to finally get some more background info on her... She's still such a mystery!

I just loved "Turnup Head" and Hurley and Charlie trying to sing to the baby. - Sawyer reading to the baby is great. Maybe next episode they will change a diaper?

I enjoyed this episode, but compared to tonights Alias. Alias was way better!

charlie singing to the baby--but gets the wrong words, and then hurley and charlie singing/ dancing (though it was more like swaying) to him! and then hurley responded when it didn't work with "that's all i got" haha!

Turnip-Head! i don't know if you should tell that to new mothers . . .

and sawyer with his split glasses reading the car magazine! so cute!

and kate crushed up the sleeping pills in jack's juice--i kindof read that as awww, she cares :smiley:

sayid's backstory didn't keep my interest that well until the end, and shannon, as usual, was getting on my nerves

glad locke didn't die too

I loved this episode!!! May 4th- one of the best nights on TV this season. I mean first there's this episode of Lost, which I loved, and then Alias, which I also loved.

It angers me a bit to see everyone still hating Shannon. *grumble* I love her character, and I love her even more after tonight. She really is going through a lot, especially since I think she finally realized how much she loves Boone and needs him. And then how she acted cold to Sayid, since he doesn't understand. And when Locke said that he knew how it was lose a family member, Shannon just looked at him. No one really knows what is going on through her head. She is angry, guilty, grief-stricken, so many different things. Her anger bottled up so much that she shot at Locke. Shannon, the one that everyone says is lazy as hell and what not. She can do things. And she is just an amazing character..... Whoa...that turned into a complete "I love Shannon" rant. Well I do. :D

With Boone's funeral, I just sobbed the first 15 minutes of Lost. It was just so tragic to see him and to see Shannon's pain. As much as I hate the Shayid ship, I loved that Sayid said those words about Boone. And as much as I am still angry at Locke, I did like that he called Boone a hero. That really is what he is. God's Friggin Gift to Humanity.

Awwwwwwwww!!!! Claire, Charlie, and the little Turnip!! How cute!! And I loved when Hurley sang. And then it rocked when Sawyer talked and the baby just calmed down.

Poor Sayid. He wasn't supposed to be on flight 815. And all he was doing was to finally see Nadia, the love of his life (imo) again.

But wow. Great episode. I just loved it!! :smiley:

Great episode. I enjoyed getting more of Sayid's backstory. There were so many good scenes this week. Most have been covered in the above posts, so no point in rehashing. Can't wait for next Wednesday. I love this show.

I'll tell you what, I don't generally dislike characters--even the villains--but Shannon has me really working not to dislike her. She has had no problem getting other people to work for her, whether it be Boone or other men on the island; she's certainly shallow and vain; and she's treated her step-brother like felgercarb, using him to extract money from her stepmother and getting him beat up and emotionally abusing him in the process. Well, he's gone now and she feels guilty about the way she's treated him--but instead of confronting that, she wants to displace it--onto Locke. Gee, will killing him make her feel better? No, I don't think so--not in the long run, anyway--not even as shallow and unable to recognize her own emotions as she is.

Locke told her that he couldn't imagine what she's going through, but he does know what it's like to lose a family member. No one can know what the individual experience of another can be, but they can know their own experience in a similar circumstance. Sayid learned first-hand how horrible it can be to use someone else in the attempt to work out your own pain . . . this is why he stopped Shannon from making the same sort of terrible mistake (well, that and the fact that he believes that Locke might be the key to their survival! ;)). It ruined his and Shannon's budding relationship--but I think that's worse for Shannon in the long run . . .

I had to laugh, of course, with them making Sawyer, of all unlikely people, the baby magnet. It had to be.

And then there were the commercials for the soft-news spot including a clip laughing over fangirls finding Jin "hot." OK, didn't any of these women watch Angel? I was looking forward to Lost partly because DDK would be in the cast. And, 'sides, there's more to DDK than "hotness." :lol:

i give it an 8
i love how sayid was going to LA to see natalie - was that her name? or was it nadia? it was an N word whtatever

sawyer calms the baby - I LOVE IT :rotflmao: he was reading a car magazine ahahahah looooooooove it!!!

poor jack - hes crazed aww :hug:

shannons a flipping nut - i never liked her, still dont
but locke's probably up to no good hmmmm :Ponder:
i love how kate crushed up the sleeping pills aww she wubs him NOW KISS ALREADY :P

SkyGirl5 said:
i love how sayid was going to LA to see natalie - was that her name? or was it nadia?  it was an N word whtatever
[post="1328169"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nadia ;)

Have we got enough of 'em?

IMO, this ep helped support my thoughts of a Sawyer/Claire ship. no matter how hard they try to make me want Claire and Charlie together, i won't like it.

I thought it was a good episode, but a bit anti-climatic after the last episode. Are they taking it slow to build up for the finale?
But, of course the Sawyer-Baby scenes were cute, and Shannon is still a spoiled brat. And some interesting background on Sayid

verdantheart said:
And then there were the commercials for the soft-news spot including a clip laughing over fangirls finding Jin "hot." OK, didn't any of these women watch Angel? I was looking forward to Lost partly because DDK would be in the cast. And, 'sides, there's more to DDK than "hotness." :lol:
[post="1328000"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He is just not cute and hot ... there's more to him thanwe see :love:

Sawyer calming the baby was cute to see ... but why him? :thinking:

Shannon ... get to know how to use a gun first ... it seemed on TV that she hit Locke in the stomach ... but nope, it was only a scratch on his head ... :confused:

Can't wait for next week ... :woot:

Back