Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
erm.... i dunno what to say though... it's all so confusing and it's weird and funny... i mean my mom said she wants to watch ALIAS.... i almost fell of my rolly chair and died... ^_^ i'll go to the chat... i'm too lazy to pm right now.... and mo.... did you just call me nancy drew? EEEEEE!!!!!!!

i'm not going to ask...(not that i don't care, i do, but whatever)...and please i don't think thats a good idea siri, it may get lonely around here w/o you...(yeah i know your probably kidding but yeah)

SiriCerasi said:
WE ARE SO ****ING STUPID! OMG!!! i wont kill you pasta... ill kill myself instead :angry:
that sounds like a good idea actually...****ING IRINA!!! I CANT BELIEVE HOW STUPID WE WERE!!! I would just LOVE to die right about now.

Jo and Mo whats going on with you guys today??? Tell Bobo whats wrong.
and Jo....just steer clear of Skoot when you go on your killing spree. ;)

Oh yea and to rate my day I think Ill give it maybe a 3....maybe less.
First of all I celebrated my birthday last night and I woke up throwing up this morning. Huge plus there.
Im still sick so that sucks.
I saw Skoot today so that made me somewhat happy.
I went to my dad's today and he handed me a check for 30 dollars and said "sorry i forgot to call you monday" (monday was my bday) wow 30 whole dollars for my 18th. He didnt even give me a card which I would have appreciated more because it involves atleast some thought.
Thats all I can think of for now.....

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Jo and Mo whats going on with you guys today??? Tell Bobo whats wrong.
and Jo....just steer clear of Skoot when you go on your killing spree. ;)
ugh, it doesn't matter...no one cares and no one will

Don't worry, I will stay faaaaar away from skoot ^_^ but I would never kill him in the first place :smiley: I'll probably end up killing myself.

Back