Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cool! i wanna get my hir dyed like that, but i don't have alot of money 3, 4, 5 maybe $30 tops but i have no freaking idea where i put it buffy u didn't eat it did u?

My day was okay . The fact that we went on one of our first fieldtrips of the school year was good. The other 3/4 of the rating was different. Our teachers divided us into groups of 5 with a tour guide. I had been planning to talk to my only friend (and only person I knew) in our group. This is as simple as I can make it: I planed wrong. She talked to her OTHER friend the entire time and I ... well, I like froze. Well I clamped-up. No matter what I did, no sound would come out of my mouth. (it's not like something was phsically wrong with me, it was more in my head) It seemed the rest of my group (including our guide) completly ignored my presence. I just lagged behind and followed. We had a picnic. (Again I sat alone -no one noticed) We had a bathroom-break. When I finished, I came out: no one to be seen. My group had deserted me. I shruged and walked of. I looked at nature, daydreamed, whatever. I found a nice, quiet spot, sat down -read. When it was time to go, I found my way to the buses. No one asked me where I was. No one had been worried. I didn't exist. On the bus was a bit different: I was with my one true friend. It rained. I love rain. It washes away your troubles, any negative thoughts, whatever
Gee, thats more like a stroy! I didn't mean to make it so sad...it wasn't 'pose to be! Yep, that was my BRILLINT day. (y) It was really better than it seemed. It sounds like disappearing is sad, nope, it was kinda cool!

today my day as pretty good...i mean, in pe we didnt really do anything...we just ran a lap and i found out who gave my teacher this pic of me...then during english we didnt really do anything so i got a chance to work on this essay thats due tommorrow. then during history all we had to do was read the newspaper (which i love to do). during science, it was my teacher's birthday so she bought FIVE sheet cakes and FIVE of those huge cartons of ice cream...and we didnt do anything in class. so, a bunch of people brought food and one girl ordered in pizza for the class, so that was cool (altho people in all periods were throwing ice around the room and at each other, and one person threw up...) math was pretty easy, we just graded papers and during service in the main office, one of my friends ditched science (cuz we weren't doing anything) and came to see her crush who works in the office across the hall from main office and then she hung out with me and i had to take a summons so we walked around the campus talking and then she came back to the main office and stayed there the rest of the period. then, afterschool on the bus my crush sat next to me!

so, it was a pretty good day and i give it a 9

Back