Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well...I think my day was probably an 8. I had so much fun in history and english (other than my teacher yelling at me)...b/c we had all this extra time. we ran in gym (ok so I like to!) made gel and super balls in chem...jeopardy in german....walked to ritter's during the period I aide...and no new lecture in math!

camping!!!! :woot: i love camping except for mosquito bites... those darn things!! have fun ^_^

today i had a great day! i went to a really good friend's birthday party!

^_^ Thanks and I have to brush up on my dirt eating skills since in little under two weeks I will be living on a farm.............................................. The day is goin good. yep........... :smiley:

Today was okay I guess...I went to church..then after church we had a lunch for my brother because it is his birthday tomorrow...and so it was packed for the afternoon...then we talked and talked....then I had snowballs for dessert!!!! and then I came here!!!!!!!!

i had an ok day . . i was at my friends house then i left and my sis was the biggest B**CH to me today she was like u can clean this up and this i am like i haven't been home in three days and i didn't even make these messes how bout u clean it up and then she just kept cussing me out and hitting me . .but then i went to my cuz's to babysit it started off annoying cuz they wouldn't let me cook them their dinner but after that was done it turned out to be so much fun their the cutest lil boys in da world the baby just doesn't stop smiling and he just makes u smile hehe and since i am here and haven't been in a long time i am happier so my day was a 7 :D
~Kay~

yeah well at least u don't have ur family hating u rite now actually thats like everyday for me :( my family is always mad at me . . the only time i had fun or had a good time was on here and watching Alias thats why my day was a 2
~Kay~

b/c im always the one getting in trouble when its not my fault always getting yelled at always told wut to do and wut not to do and this is in the begining of the day its never ends and there is so much more but its personal things thats why i luv this website cuz i know when i go here i will be HAPPY!!!
~Kay~

Hmmmm...Today was better. I'd say a 6 just b/c I only had to the leave the house to pick up dance things at my coach's studio....so beautiful!
And of course, I finished HP....so I'm not sure if I should cry or be happy it was so great.

But I take off for my stupid headaches..

Back