Season 2 Ratings for "A Dark Turn"

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Hey, Alias came in second last night after "Law and Order". That almost never happens! Here's the quote from Zap2it.

NBC took over at 9 p.m. with "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" taking the hour with a 10.8/16. A new "Alias" on ABC was second at 6.1/9 followed by "Malcolm in the Middle" and a repeat of "That '70s Show" on FOX. CBS trailed for the hour with the miniseries "Salem Witch Trials" which brought in a 5.1/8. The second hour of "Charmed" had a 3.4/5 on The WB.

Yay thats wonderful! Its normally like 4th!!! :jump: yippeeeee maybe now ABC will see they made a good choice in keeping alias!

I wonder if a lot of Daredevil fans tuned in for the first time? If so, they picked a great episode to start with! I can't imagine how ANYBODY could watch that one last night and not have to see what happens next. Let's hope the ratings continue to climb.

Yay! Those are the ratings that occur when the show is actually promoted well (ie frequently and substantive promos without the cheese). Now, they just need to promote the heck out of the Phase One repeat to reel in more new viewers.

would someone tell me why it is that a cookie cutter show like law and order can beat out alias? I mean come on, i liked law and order, too, once upon a time, before there were nine of them.

Keep your eyes peeled for the new "Law & Order: We'll think of a name for it if it gets picked up for a second season"

LOL! I'm so happy that a lot of people watched Alias the other night. That has to be one of my FAVORITE EPISODES EVER!! It was so suspenseful! I love that!

Back