Season 5 Ratings for "The Shed"

Notice it says JEN and not SYDNEY. FYI, I have two Jen posters in my room. Both of them are NOT Alias posters.

You know why i said that.

It was because you said you were watching the 3 episodes because you hoped vaughn would show up and now you stopped watching Alias because of the lack of Vaughn.

If you are a fan of Jennifer Garner as you clame by having posters on the wall with her, you would support her by watching her show.

Will everyone stop with the personal attacks?! Yeesh. People don't want to watch! Good for them. If they don't want to, respect that! They aren't shoving things in those faces that ARE watching the show!

As for the ratings....Meh. Normal. Usual. I mean did anyone ACTUALLY think that ths show would do much better?

If you are a fan of Jennifer Garner as you clame by having posters on the wall with her, you would support her by watching her show.

You clearly don't get it. Let me try to explain as simply as possible.

I refuse to support a show who has trashed one of its main characters. My giving up on the show has nothing to do with like or dislike of other cast members. If it was Jack or Sydney or Dixon written off in such a disrespectful manner, I would have quit watching also. And lets not forget how lame Weiss' departure was. It was like it was no big deal. That angered me too. But at least they haven't erased him like he never existed. They disrespected Michael Vaughn as a character and they disrespected Michael Vartan as an actor.

Its a moral issue with me. They treated him like felgercarb and I will not support them, them being the people behind this decision on the show and the network's ends. It just so happens that Jen is on the show that treated him like felgercarb.

Get it now?

You clearly don't get it. Let me try to explain as simply as possible.

I refuse to support a show who has trashed one of its main characters. My giving up on the show has nothing to do with like or dislike of other cast members. If it was Jack or Sydney or Dixon written off in such a disrespectful manner, I would have quit watching also. And lets not forget how lame Weiss' departure was. It was like it was no big deal. That angered me too. But at least they haven't erased him like he never existed. They disrespected Michael Vaughn as a character and they disrespected Michael Vartan as an actor.

Its a moral issue with me. They treated him like felgercarb and I will not support them, them being the people behind this decision on the show and the network's ends. It just so happens that Jen is on the show that treated him like felgercarb.

Get it now?

Big fat WORD to all of this. MV was an integral part of the show and getting rid if him in such an abrupt way was unecessary and unacceptable.

Back