Season 3 Ratings

nance

TUMS
Opposite the two made-fors, ABC's Alias (#3: 7.1/10) and The Practice (#3: 8.5/14) were both above average.

:kicking:

That's such good news! The ABC people better be paying attention; this means that loyal fans will watch Alias NO MATTER WHAT. I hope they renew it early again for next season like they did last year so that we won't have to be nervous waiting to hear if it gets picked up. (Although I'm sure it will.)

great news for you amercians!!! it just won't take off over here in britain - it sucks! it's been moved from an 8pm saturday ngiht slot to 11.55pm on sundays!!! dunb brits - don't know quality when they see it (yes i'm slagging myself off!)

yay, happy day. they have to renew it soon, so i don't have to worry.

but i think they will. all the other major networks have suffered a terrible ratings drop, but abc reported no drop in overall ratings. this is so very good for ALIAS.

YAY! Im so happy!
Its about damn time the ratings went up. ^_^
Maybe it was because of all the talk shows MV did last week. ;)
:lol: :P

sdmix said:
but i think they will. all the other major networks have suffered a terrible ratings drop, but abc reported no drop in overall ratings. this is so very good for ALIAS.
good call. i cant imagine alias not being picked up.... :confused: no cant do it

:jump: thats good stuff... like i would seriously die without Alias lol like i was cryong at the fact that i have to wait 13 days to see it! i was sooooooo mad stupid music awards!

let's party! :woot: :D

and i'm so surprised because last night, The Jessica Lynch story and the other one was aired (NBC and CBS!)

nance said:
let's party! :woot: :D

and i'm so surprised because last night, The Jessica Lynch story and the other one was aired (NBC and CBS!)
yeah, lets party ...

Alias on ... and Alias Fans are watching ... :woot:

Back