Ray Liotta

kylo4

Cadet
I was just watching Turbulence a couple of minutes ago. Anyhow, do you know how I got into Ray Liotta movies? I heard him on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and that started his career for me. (I hope that, that last line made sense. Lol.)

So far, these are the movies of his that I've seen.

Unlawful Entry, GoodFellas, Operation Dumbo Drop, Point of Origin, Narc, Phoenix, John Q, Hannibal, and one more. But I can't remember what it was. Also, right now, I've rented Unforgettable and Turbulence. Which I still need to watch.
kylo4

HERE is a list of all the movies he has acted in. he's a damn great actor, no doubt about that! and he always plays the insane person :blink:

In case if you forget, Ray's next film is the independent comedy "Happy Endings".

He'll be in the 1st story : It's about a father (Liotta) & son who are dating the same woman. Guess who plays the woman ?

Please say that it's Jennifer Garner. Is it? The tension's killing me. Also, I just saw Article 99, and Identity.
kylo4.

I just watched The Rat Pack remake with him in it. I've also seen Corrina, Corrina, and Turbulence. I've seen over 10 of his movies now. I also wanted to point out that I have a temper like his in his movies.
kylo4

Back