Re-introducing

I got the email and am glad that we are trying to make it more active here. I have been a member since the beginning of this version of the forums (back in 2002). Just a hint of how things have changed, the only Admins I know are Charlie, mystery_chick and SkyGirl5.

Ever since going to college, I have watched less TV, but I still have my favourites (i.e. The Office). I actually stopped watching Alias a few episodes into Season 4, but went back and watched both Seasons 4 and 5 on DVD last summer.

The thing I liked most about the forums when I was still an active member was the Fan Fiction. My main work was a Charmed fanfic, but worked on smaller projects including a collaborative piece with other AA users. Now that I think about, I've left many irons in the fire in the past few years, so I may now have the motivation to re-examine those if people are interested in reading them.

Welcome back, it's great to see such a long-time member post!

I, for one, would be interested in reading your fiction. While not an Alias or Charmed fan, I am a reading fan :D

I haven't visited this site in awhile, it used to be one of m favorites until I got busy with school. Now that I am a genuine college graduate I look forward to re-exploring the board. I am very interested in the new idea about TV discussion, that could be very interesting. 👅

Hey Alliance!!! Nice to see you again! You have some awesome fiction and I am very excited about you getting back out there again! :D

Back