Re-re-discovering my favorite band..

I can't believe I forgot about Enya, her music is simply wonderful. I'm 1/4 irish, so alot of the celtic melody songs can kick my heart out of my chest. If you have never heard of her, she can be compared to Blind Guardian, Howard Shore, LOTR sound track, and well...basically any slow female singer.

Here's one of her bests.

Wasn't she actually on the soundtrack to LoTR? I'm pretty sure that was her doing the closing credits music as well as a few other things. I'd check, but my copies are packed away... in the middle of a move/house sitting stint. ::grumbles::

Edit: And yes, I like her a lot. I have her first 4 CDs... up to The Memory of Trees. And some sheet music from a couple of those albums. Really relaxing fall asleep to music. You and I, Watchmaker appear to have similar tastes in music :P

I'm confused. I can understand a second favorite band but everyone's favorite would have to be Led Zeppelin, nothing else is even close.

Evran said:
Wasn't she actually on the soundtrack to LoTR? I'm pretty sure that was her doing the closing credits music as well as a few other things. I'd check, but my copies are packed away... in the middle of a move/house sitting stint. ::grumbles::

Yes.

Songs that good should have warning labels like...

WARNING: Studies show, pro-longed subjectiveness to uber songs may result in owned.

EDIT: I know people like DeathMetal are laughing their ass off at this topic, which is pretty fair. Although, I do also love lots of hard, metal, and punk rock. I think Bombshell - Powerman 5000 is my favorite ATM.

Back