Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bad

• 2-Horrible

• 1-Worst TV I've ever seen

• Total voters
Yeah, I suspected that all along. I actually thought they were just pretending to be brother sister and were acutally secret lovers or something, but I think my theory went a little bit too far.

Basically my reaction to the episode was: what on earth just happened?????

I was sooo confused and don't at all get what Locke and his secret hallucinating-enducing potion is all about!!! You can definitely tell that JJ wrote this show...with all his lunatic ideas!! :D

Anyway great ep, I wasn't really liking Lost for a little, but it's starting to grow on me. ^_^

The hallucination was definitely some trippy felgercarb. I don't read spoilers from this show, so I was freakin out that Shannon actually died! (She's a brat, but she's growing on me.)

I hate the mushy looks Kate and Jack keep giving each other. :rip: I like Jack and I like Kate, but gah - they are the ones who should be brother and sister.

They should be brother and sister! They have NO romantic chemistry at all...I refuse to believe it! She's so great with Sawyer...*sigh* Where was he, anyway? I missed him...But did you notice during Boone's flashback to the police station, they were dragging Sawyer through in handcuffs? I guess that'll be part of the second Sawyer-centered episode, whenever that airs.

The hallucination thing was weird! It seems like Locke really knows something important about the "creature." Almost like he's controlling it, or something. I wonder what he saw when he had his hallucination? He didn't say.

Azalea said:
They should be brother and sister!  They have NO romantic chemistry at all...I refuse to believe it!
It's like they try to force intimacy between the two of them with the puppy dog looks back and forth. No, it just doesn't work - there's no heat between them. But yes, Sawyer ... there's heat there. ;) hehe

Where was he, anyway?  I missed him...But did you notice during Boone's flashback to the police station, they were dragging Sawyer through in handcuffs?  I guess that'll be part of the second Sawyer-centered episode, whenever that airs.
When will the next Sawyer-centric ep be? :lol: Or give him more screen time.

They need to stop faking us out with the "OMGTHEYREDEAD! No, wait, they're not ..' felgercarb. I bet in some coming episode, they are going to do that, only whoever it is will really be dead. : :thinking:

hotpot said:
I hate the mushy looks Kate and Jack keep giving each other. :rip: I like Jack and I like Kate, but gah - they are the ones who should be brother and sister.
[post="1157395"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

True that!! They do not have chemistry. Kate and Sawyer do. 🤤 Boone and Shannon do. Claire and Charlie do. BUT NOT JACK AND KATE!! >.<

I really liked this episode. And for quite a while, the chemistry between Shannon and Boone was really making me think that they were more than just sister and brother. And I be right!!! :P I actually like their whole relationship. It's twisted, but grand!!! (Grand, why did I say grand?)

When I saw the blood on the river, I did not believe that Shannon was dead. But then I saw her dead with Boone and I actually did believe it. Damn J.J., he likes us to think people are dead when they are not.

I like the friendship that Kate and Sun are building. It's so sweet.

Anywho, this episode rocked. :P

Ewww Boone and his sister... He's so sweet... but his sister... I know it's his step sister, but... yeah!

When Locke said "that's what it made you see?" I was like ohhhh. Locke knows everything, it reminded me of when Locke saw the monster, I wonder what the monster made Locke see!

Oh wow, Hurley is hilarious!!

I hope they find Claire soon, what happened to her!

OMG that eppy was outstanding ... great TV JJ (y) (y)

I can't believe Boone has been paying boyfriends to leave the sister, because he was actually in love with her and wanted to have her ... and then the sister only calls him when she needs money, because she knows he loves her ... :jawdrop:

Boone at the police station ... and Sawyer, when will Boone realize it was him? :thinking:

Hurley was funny ... "u have to pee on it?" while trying to grab Jin ... that was funny ... :lol:

Then Locke and his potion ... then Boone and Shannon running ... that was freaking scary ... OMG ... it was done very well ... I really thought Shannon was dying ... and I was like, wtf was Locke doing by tying up Shannon too? :blink: ... that thing was freaky ... looked so real, that I jumped from my bed the moment it started again ... and then Shannon was gone ... :jawdrop: ...

Shannon dies in Boone's arms ... poor thing ... :(

Boone at beach ... finds out it was only a hallucitnating ... :jawdrop: leaving me again :wtf:

Nice friendship between Kate and Sun ... and Sun and Jin looked so happy to be "lost" ... ;)

Can't wait for next week ...

The more I see Jack and Kate the more "friendship" seems to ooze out of their relationship. That's about the extent to which it will ever transcend. I guess it just ain't working.

Shannon and Boone...well, it wasn't as shocking to me. I KNEW there was something going on between the two of them. Why else would he tell Sayid to back off? My suspicions were confirmed.

I liked the new friendship between Kate and Sun. Really nice and sweet.

Where'd Sawyer go this eppy? How come in every ep he's always hoarding something from someone? Next ep, he's trying to keep Claire's journal. God, what a miser.

Shannon's "death" got me freaked out. I was practically jumping up and screaming, "She's DEAD!!!??" And when I saw Boone walking back to the beach by himself I wondered why didn't he carry Shannon's body with him as proof that Locke tied her in the jungle or at least give her a proper burial. Man, that whole "it was in your head" stuff was trippy.

Well, it does explain a lot. I figured there were some hallucinations going on . . .

Liked the stuff between Jin and Hurley . . . ;) After going through all that, he so deserved that fish. :D

Even though I understood Boone and Shannon weren't related, I was still thinking..that's kind of gross.

But I really enjoyed the ep.

This epi was soooo incredible!! :woot: :woot:
On the series premiere I so thought Shannon and Boone were boyfriend and girlfriend up until she said he was "her brother."
Then, (and I don't know why?) I started thinking Boone was gay.
And then Shannon asking him about his trips to the jungle with Locke and saying, "is he your "new" boyfriend?" made me think even more that he was gay.
Boy was I wrong! Or right? Or went from right to wrong?:yikes:
Anyhow, even though they're not blood-related I still think EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :whip: