Season 5 React: 30 Seconds

How would you rate "30 Seconds"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
M

mystery_chick

Please vote AFTER you have seen the episode.

--Mandy :angelic:

OMG, HUGE ass WTF?! !!!!

They KILLED HER?! :thud: :shocked:

OMG Please tell me that episode DID NOT happen!

WTF are the writers smoking?!

Well that proves Kristin and other spoilers where true, one spyfam member dead and one not so close to Syd dead. I can't believe that they killed Nadia, but at least we know that....

That Irina and Jack won't be dying

I was good but I have missed Nadia and can't stand the fact that the writers would do that her.

OMG Please tell me that episode DID NOT happen!

WTF are the writers smoking?!

I voted that the episode was bad. I liked the action, and I was completely happy when Nadia finally woke up. But she spent like 30 seconds with Syd and Isabelle and then Sloane kills her? What's more, he doesn't even care! After all that time he spent trying to prove that he cared about Nadia, he feels no remorse for her death. I guess Rambaldi really is the only/most important thing in Arvin Sloane's life...

... on a different level, did anyone else catch the <O> on page 47 when it set fire?

k here's what i have to say...

-i missed a bit of the beginning, but as far as i know and from what i heard from my sisters, they didn't mention anything about weiss in relation to nadia. if you just woke up from a coma i think you would be wondering where your boyfriend was :angry:

-is nadia really dead? i guess i wont mention i see dead people spoilers in here, but is she really dead? :confused:

-this sydney double thing is really getting on my nerves. it just messes everything up. maybe i'm the only one who thinks this way, but i think it's retarded and i just don't like it. they could've done without it. <_<

-renee and nadia dying in similar ways?--well, similar in the way that their throats were cut--weird -_-

-sloane hardly pushed nadia. even if he pushed her really hard, that glass table would not have broken. there's no way. unless nadia weighs like 400 pounds and obviously she doesn't. :o_O:

-sloane being evil? i guess it's ok. if he wasnt, viewers would go on forever wondering whether he was really evil or not :mellow:

-i'll say it again. the doubling has got to stop. it makes me really mad. :superangry:

overall, SOS and maternal instinct made me think these last few episodes were gonna be exciting. now i'm not so sure. i feel like theyre trying so hard to tie up loose ends that the plot isn't very good. theyre trying to fit solutions to 5 seasons worth of mysteries into 5 or 6 episodes and it's just not gonna work. i don't like it.

WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL JUST HAPPENED???? :wtf: <<< that's all that comes to mind....

I feel like breaking my foot off in JJ's ass....

but in my twisted little mind, I'm anxiously awaiting to see how this will all play out.....

BUT -- the shipper in me is dreading next week.... :angry:

Okay, seriosuly, if Nadia is really dead I'm gonna be mad! Isn't she supposed to be in more upcoming episodes??? And yeah, they didn't say anything about Weiss....hmm...and I so want Syd to meet fake Syd...lol...and I don't want Renee to be dead either!

this is what needs to happen with anna- she needs to try to kill vaughn, vaughn takes her into custody, they realize there are two sydneys, they figure out which one is real, they deal with anna, maybe kill her, the end. i'm so sick of this anna/syd double thing. so sick of it. it makes me mad.

My jaw dropped when Nadia died. As upset as I was when Nadia and Renee died the episode was still amazing and can still shock me! Alias is the only show no matter how much I try to be spoiled- I'm always surprised.
And next week I hope Vaughn realizes right away that it's not Sydney.

I'm seriously in shock. Renee and Nadia?! The thing that makes me the most sad about these last episodes is that the writers have truly returned to the essence of Alias -- the heart-pounding, edge of your seat action from the first two seasons. I can't tell you how much I've missed it, and now it's ending. Although I knew that important characters were going to die, I still didn't see Nadia's death coming. The Rambaldi symbol on page 47 as it was burning -- totally creepy. I officially hate Sloane. I was really holding out hope for redemption, but alas, not so much. Irina had better try to stop him. Can't wait to see Vaughn next week. And seriously, if he doesn't know that it's not Sydney, I'm going to be majorly pissed!

Yeah, shock is the only word! especially since there was absolutely no warning w/nadia

Wow, it's been so long since i've been here! but i figured i could find folks who were still in shambles over what occured in the ep

Back