Season 5 React: 30 Seconds

How would you rate "30 Seconds"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
ok Nadia being killed was one thing but they killed Renee too!?!?! WTF were they thinkin, i love Renee, she's one of the only new people i actually liked, UGH!! i can't even talk anymore, i just wanna see what happens in the next ep

OMG! that episode was crazy! and the preview for next week, OMG! Vaughn comes back and if he kisses Sydney and its really Anna i'm goin to be soo maddd. but it better be the real Sydney!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RENEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to show all of you something from SpoilerFix.com:

Episode 5.14: I See Dead People
Airdate: May 10, 2006

04/24 - Guest starring are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Mia Maestro as Nadia, David Anders as Julian Sark, Lawrence LeJohn as Agent Halliwell, Andrew Schaff as surveillance operator, Mark Bernier as clerk, Gwendolyn Bailey as agent, Ho-Kwan Tse as Nabin and Andrew Lin as fake Nabin. Source: ABC

Episode 5.16: Reprisal (Part 1 of the 2-hour series finale)
Episode 5.17: All the Time in the World (Part 2 of the 2-hour series finale)
Airdate: Monday May 22, 2006 from 9 to 11 p.m.

04/28 - In the first part of the two-hour Finale event, "Reprisal", Sloane takes Marshall and Rachel hostage in order to discover a crucial clue to Rambaldi's ultimate endgame, as Sydney, Vaughn and APO race to stop him. In the second part, "All the Time in the World", Sydney and Jack must find a way to keep Sloane and Irina from putting their deadly plan into action. Guest starring in "Reprisal" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, David Anders as Julian Sark, Shaun Duke as first man, Mia Maestro as Nadia, Leland Crooke as third man, Rhett Giles as bartender, Boris Kievsky as driver, James M. Larmer as host, Austin Kemie as poolside waiter and Amanda Foreman as Carrie. Guest starring in "All the Time in the World" are Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Merrin Dungey as Francie, Lena Olin as Irina Derevko, David Anders as Julian Sark, Rachel Fox as young Sydney, Nicole Sessions as teacher, Thomas Lumberg, Jr. as man, David Negahban as foreman, Julia Di Angelo as Isabella, Liam Sullivan as technician and Daston Kalili as crew member. Source: ABC

Hmmm....

OMG..................OMG.................OMG

I m speechless......................That episode was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was litterally crying at the end of the episode. Tears streaming down my face.

Why did they have to kill Nadia. I love her. and Renee I really liked her too. I just wanna , just kick jj abrams/the writers of Alias. What the hell were they thinking. And it all happens in the last 20 minutes of the episode. INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG..............OMG..................OMG................Thats all that i can think right now.

WOW is all i have to say! I actually liked it!!!! I mean jaw dropping things happened! I'll start from the begining.

The Sydney being that perfume lady was really funny! I loved it!! The west virginia came out in JG! jk! I did think Sydney kinda popped the question of A.P.O on Renee. That seemed odd to me for some reason. Then she just rejects it! I was like "Your a badass! You can be a good badass and not have to go to jail for it!"

Nadia woke up.......to be killed like an hour later! The whole Rambaldi fluid bring Nadia back was Odd. Then he had to upplug he and smuther her! Paternal instict at work huh? I could deal with that because i like (liked... she is dead) Nadia. She meets Isabelle! So cute if i say so myself! Went with Jack to a storage thingy (i know i'm technical) And found her stuff! Odd once again but okay. Then starts trusting Sloane again..... she shouldn't after what he did but okay. Then the whole page 47 thing happened (the glowing rambaldi thing happened but i'll get to that in a minute), and Nadia dies by having a piece of glass shoved through her throat! WTF?! Bring her back and have her die? Are the writers high when they write the eps now? The whole jack possibly being Nadia's father was never adressed either! Not to mention i would be like "Where is my goofy boyfriend? Is he entertaining sick people again?" after i woke up. Then after i found out I would drive my ass to Washington to yell at him for leaving!

While on the subject of Rambaldi i'll go ahead and say the fire thing was flippin' awesome! Sooo..... what does the damn thing say does anyone know yet? with Nadia dead how does the whole prophecy thing happen? Unless its between syd and anna (which i will get to in a minute... believe me). They changed the picture! I just relized that! anyways they said something about something being wrong with syd in the last ep....... what is it? The whole Rambaldi thing is confusing so i'm just gonna stop there for a minute!

The whole Sloane thing..... Wow! Had me fooled! I though he was human... not a heartless a**hole! The whole speach at the end of the ep. made me thing he was writing a suicide letter and was gonna kill himself! At this point him or Sydney needs to kill him!!! Really who kills their own daughter?! Then leaves her and doesn't even try to get her cleaned up or anything! i'm reffering to him as heartless A**hole from now on!

Next biggy of the ep. Syd and Anna! What the hell? Its confusing!! Have Anna at least talk like herself when she is around Prophet 5 people! Enough with the damn doubling! Have Syd kill her and go have more babies with vaughn!! I will! JK! I wish!! Anyways, its weired i mean yeah having two syd's would be awesome, but its weired seeing JG bad! maybe that is why i am having trouble with this! Not to mention Anna can basically do ANYTHING if she is Sydney! I really have no more words about this!

Oh yeah Renee dieing made me more mad then when Nadia died! Not sure if i mentioned that! I saw some flirting between grace and renee before she died! Is he with rachel or renee (past tense she died)? Or neither? he should die i don't like tom or rachel that much!

Jack seemed off this ep. he didn't see through Sloane like i thought! I could tell he was up to no good!

Dixon all i have to say is you need more to do because i love ya to death, but they are cutting your screen time because of your hair.

Marshall needs more screen time becasue he is awesome! The whole toy thing was funny! i love him!

Prophet 5 is evil like usual!

What will Irina say about Nadia dieing? Where is Irina? How will Syd react? just some querries!

Now on to next week....OMG EFFIN' GOD! I screamed my head off so much i lost my voice (no joke)! Vaughn better know that is Anna and nt Sydney! It shows him kissin' Anna, but as long as that is all then i can put away my pitch fork and not hunt for j.j! he is like on his last straw with some people (me included)! Please J.J don't hurt or kill my baby Vaughn! YOu already killed him once you ass do not do the same thing to Vaughn that you did to nadia!! J.J is brillant and i love him too, but seriously don't do it! Syd/Vaughn hopefully are reunited! I can't wait to find out more about this whole Vaughn thing!! Is it 5/10/06 yet? I have the preview on a loop that i am watching over and over again! I'm so excited!

*Hope i didn't make anyone mad, but i love this show so much i am allowed to make fun of it because i am going to continue watching until the end and be completely obsessed with it probably a few months after it goes off! We are all gonna miss it! Lats enjoy it for the 3 eps we have left*

*"Alias for life" is how i feel in all seriousness*

Okay...ya...ummm...did Nadia just die, or is that me going crazy?

A peice of glass? Seriosuly? When did Nadia become like a 300 pound person, and somhow break glass tables? Like come on, she's Nadia! That's like the stupidest way to die like eve, expecially for a spy (pne who's got Sydeny as a sister and Irina as a mom :P)! Falling through a glass table. Wow :blink: OO ya and don't forget that they also felt the need to kill Renee the SAME way. Well, not the exact same way, but they both got slashed in the throat.

I thought the episode was good. I think it should have been better considering it is one of the last episodes
:( , but still awesome! When that Rambaldi sign flashed in the fireplace I serisouly thought I wa seeing things. I'm kind of glad that Sloane is evil. It suits him better. I think I alsmost barfed when I saw him in jeans :lol: .

My favoruite part of the episode was probably when Nadia met her neice (awww). Well, expet her aunt's dead now, whcih I really don't understand, becasue what was the point off killing her right away. Unless, she's not dead...hmmm :thinking: .

Anyway, all together good (y)

~Andrea :angelic:

OH MY F***ING GOD!!!!! HOLY F***ING S**T!!!! I'M F***ING SPEECHLESS!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

This eppy was great from sydneys accent to nadia's death. I can't believe sloane just left her lying there. I actually like sloane again after this episode, his character has finally risen from the ashes. An the little hope of me thinking irina is good is fading away. :(

OK..................So a few things about the episode. Getting past the shocking end.

First, did u catch the moment between Jack and Nadia where he said Sloane wasnt the only family she had. I know shes dead, but I still think they should make her Jack's daughter. Then he would be mourning the daughter who never even knew she was his. And make Sloane know, which made it easier for him to kill her. Or even make him not know, he's a b*stard, I can see him thinking she was really his and killing her anyways.

Another thing. The sign we saw on the manuscript as it was burning. It was the same sign Rambaldi's followers have tattoed oin themselves. How is that the big suprise message that means something?

I can't believe Sloane just left Nadia there. Didn't try to help or anything. And didnt even seem that upset.
I hate that man. I hope Sydney kills him.

How sad is Irina going to be when she finds out Nadia is dead. To know she was to late to save her daughter.

OMG...........I cant wait for the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this episode.....wow. Sloane killed Nadia! TWICE! What the heck?! and Renee! Thinking Syd killed her....Ah this show is getting crazy!

I really really can't wait for whats in store the final 3 episodes. I don't like the fact that Nadia is gone though :(...

Dang!

How the hell are they gonna clean all this stuff up in just three more episodes?! I've had a theory about Sloane since season 2 that he'd turn out to be a cosmic good guy, or even Rambaldi himself, with a message of peace to all mankind... but with three episodes left, I think his character has reached the point of no return to the "dark side."

I see it going two ways...
First (the least likely), Sloane will find a way to bring Nadia back to life, and redeem himself... or...
all the felgercarb in the world hits the fan for Sloane, and he dies as much a mystery as he's always been. I just don't see it being possible for him to prove he's a good guy and convincing all the people he's deceived and betrayed in just three episodes... should be good! Can't wait to see Vaughn back as well.

I watched the episode for a second time. Yah I taped it.

A few more comments. When Nadia is dying Sloane doesn't even look that sad. He is not even crying. Why dont you pull the piece of glass out of her neck you son of a b*tch and try to stop the bleeding. I think Jack looked more upset when he saw her than Sloane did.

I really hope there is a way that he is not dead, though I dont see how they would pull it off. It just didnt seem like a big enough deal for her to really be dead. i mean if you're goin to kill her at least send her off in a big drastic way. Not by falling into a freakin table. Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Renee believing Sydney killed her. How sad is that.

All i have to say to jj and the rest of the writing team is......you crazy a** idiots, what the h*ll do you think you are doing.

Wow wow wow. I also was crying, in the break room at work, at certain points in this episode. I can't believe they had Anna kill Renee. I think Renee knew something was off with "Syd" but still, dang! I also can't believe that Sloane just shoved Nadia through glass and let her just lay there. Even when he was all evil going after the Sphere of Life, when the stained glass broke and he fell, Nadia didn't leave him to die. He didn't do a freakin thing!!! I'm not convinced she's dead, next week will tell. Sloane has definately gone off the deep end though. It's fitting for the end of the show that we finally will get to see who he really is. The glowing <O> was AWESOME!!! I thought it was a forgery that they gave to Anna! I wonder what the hidden message is and why no one knew about it earlier.

Did anyone else hear what Sloane said when Nadia threw pg 47 into the fire?? After re-watching it he runs to the fire and whispers "Sydney" and Nadia just looks shocked...then Sloane threw her into the table.

That had to be one of the best episodes i've seen. It has really got me geared up for the final few- it was fantastic and a HUGE shock! I can't believe Nadia and Renee are dead!!! And Sloane- this is the worst kind of evil he has been! OMG is all i can say! The whole episode was a 10!!!!

Cannot wait for next weeks episode and if you guys saw the promo you'd know why!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Can i just add- Nadia and Renee dead :thud: It was so sad because Renee was like I don't trust anyone but you, and then Anna kills her and Renee thought it was Syd. It was fantastic- great twists!

*runs around screaming my head off* Why did they have to kill Renee????? I so adored her. I didn't care as much about Nadia, but it still sucks that they killed her. :( I started to cry because first Spy!Mommy was telling Syd that she chose to fail as a mother, then Sloane chose Rambaldi over his own daughter...What is with the parents on Alias?

On another note, I'm thinking of getting a Ford hybrid lol.

But just a thought about Renee: Wouldn't you be able to tell it wasn't really Sydney considering the fact that she was wearing all different clothes than when you saw her 5 minutes ago?

HOLY felgercarb! I can't believe they killed of RENNE AND NADIA. Those 2 were my favorite characters. I wanted Renne to see the end of P5 and to get her life back.

First off I loved this episode, it was classic Alias! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time not knowing what was going to happen then after it did happen I couldn't believe it!

As upset as I am about Nadia and Renee (who really should have been introduced way before season 5) "dying" I can't deny what a great episode it was and I think it set up so many good possiblities for the rest of the series, though I don't know how they are going to pack it all in. Maybe they should just show 2 hours of uninteruppted Alias for the finale, I could live with that.

I wish I could go to sleep tonight and wake up tommorw and have it be next Wednesday!

Back