Season 5 React: 30 Seconds

How would you rate "30 Seconds"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OMG OMG OMG!!! DID NOT THINK THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN AT ALL!!! I THOUGHT NADIA MIGHT DIE BUT NOT IN THIS EP! I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS KIND WEIRD THAT NADIA DIDN'T HAVE A MILLION QUESTION WHEN SHE WOKE UP. I MEAN HER SISTER( SYD) HAS A BABY, WEISS IS NOT THERE, AND THE LAST THING THAT SHE SAW WAS THAT THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL. SHE KINDA JUST TAKES IT IN LIKE OK NO BIG DEAL UNLIKE SYDNEY MISS A MILLION QUESTIONS AFTER SHE WAKES UP IN EP1 SEASON 3.AND OMG RENEE DID NOT SEE THAT AT ALL!!! ANNA NEEDS TO DIE !!! AND SLONE NEEDS TO DIE ALSO. AS MUCH AS I WANT SYDNEY TO TAKE A KNIFE TO SLONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND SAY THAT " THIS IS FOR DANNY, THIS IS FOR FRANCIE, THIS IS FOR NADIA..............AND SO ON I WANT SLONE TO DIE SAVING SYDNEY'S LIFE. IT IS THE LEAST HE CAN DO. I KINDA WANT IRINA TO KILL HIM BEAUSE BECAUSE HE KILLED THEIR DAUGHTER IF SYDNEY DOES NOT KILL HIM OR HE DOESN'T DIE SAVING SYDNEYS LIFE.
ALL I ASK IF IS THAT JACK DOES NOT DIE. I DON'T THIK I WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT. AND IF HE DOES DIE IT MUST BE SAVING SYDNEYS LIFE OR MAYBE VAUGHNS. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK OF SUCH A THING. ALL I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS IN SHOCK AND JUST SO SAD AT THE END OF THE EP THAT I COULDN'T EVEN THINK. AND THEN I SAW PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEKS EP,SAW VAUGHN, AND FOR GOT WHAT HAD HAPPEND FOR A SEC. I AM SO PISSED BECAUSE I PRETTY SURE THE FIRST TIME HE IS GONNA SEE SYDNEY AGAIN IT IS REALLY ANNA. WHAT ABOUT OF BULL. UHHHHHHHH. WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT SCENE IS SHOT TO HELL! I CAN SEE IT NOW, IT WALL BE LIKE THE PHASE ONE KISS SCENE BUT AT THE END OF IT " YOUR NOT SYDNEY"- VAUGHN. BACK TO MY POINT, I'M JUST SOOOOO HAPPY VAUGHN IS BACK, JUST SEEING HIM IN THE PREVIEW PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE. NOBODY BETTER LAY A FINGER ON HIM........ BUT SYDNEY, HAHA

I really don't like that they just killed off Renèe, because they kinda made a story for her, she was inportant for the prophetfive people!

Loved it when Marshall used Michell's toys to explain the mission to Jack :lol:

okay well i tried to remove my bitterness about the promo to rate this epsiode and though it was difficult i gave it a 5
i really REALLY liked this ep despite its "wtf" factor
first - what, pray tell, is the point of bringing back nadia just so sloane can throw her through a table and send a shard of glass into her jugular? if i was mia maestro i'd be pissed :lol:
second - sloane's evil - no shock there but i'm glad to see he's finally acting on his true rambaldi centered instincts - love how he's been 'chosen' and btw when he was like dont make me choose btwn the two most important things or whatever - nadia should have thrown HIM into the fire

jack - oh my love jack :love: - for us bubble dwellers out there who believe jack is nadia's real father :love: "Sloane isnt the only family you have, you know" *WUUUUUUUUUB* :D :hug: love.love.love.

hmm what else - oh yes how could we forget anna!syd
frankly this was REALLY sad - first renee was the only one of the newbies i could stand to the point where i actually liked her - second, she died thinking sydney had betrayed her... the whole thing just makes me sad and further emphasizes my point that project helix/anna!syd is completly and totally ruining the end of alias for me -_-

Did anyone else hear what Sloane said when Nadia threw pg 47 into the fire?? After re-watching it he runs to the fire and whispers "Sydney" and Nadia just looks shocked...then Sloane threw her into the table.

I didn't catch that. Good thing I have it on tape, so I can watch again and look extra careful at every detail.

Here's how I see this series going down: Irina's going to hunt down Sloane and kill the bastard for killing her daughter.

Something still bothers me about the whole Rambaldi situation. And that's the way they keep changing what the prophecy is about to fit with each new problem they think up. First, Syd was the one who would fulfill everything, but she disproved that by seeing Mount Sebacio (sp?). Still, Irina remained convinced the prophecy was referring to Sydney. Then they bring in Nadia as the Passenger and change the prophecy to say that the sisters must do battle, etc... Season 4 shows all that happening -- a little too literally for my taste -- but keep the fans happy by keeping both Nadia and Sydney alive at the end. Now we're back to the original, season 1 prophecy, only now it's supposed to be about Anna looking like Syd instead of being Syd herself. I mean, :wtf:

I was floored and speechless like everyone else--I figured Sydney would get to have some semblence of a family but my husband who is never without a comment said "Wow--that's gonna leave a mark". The he said that means Jack should be safe--let's hope so.

besides being totally pissed that the woke up nadia only to kill her 15 min later, and then renee gets her neck sliced, i'm just so confused as to what is going on and i have no idea how they are going to clear everything up in just 3 more episodes.

and my god if they have vaughn kissing anna instead of sydney i don't know what i'm going to do.

Did anyone else who taped the episode go back and see what page 47 said when it was in the fire besides the Rambaldi sign? I went back and watched frame by frame and there's like only one shot of it close enough but above the Rambaldi symbol a little to the left you can kinda see 2 words. The top may be HOST you can definitely see the OST but I can't make out if it's an H or not in front. The bottom I couldn't really tell at all.

That episode last night was incredible!!!I am blown away by the deaths of Nadia & Renee, Yet, I don't really know if Nadia is dead. She looks dead, so does Renee, yet with people always being brought back to life on this series, who really knows? Yet I need some help, does Sloane believe he is the Chosen One? At the end, he states he is, yet if that is true, then Rambaldi's prophecy is true in that the "Chosen One" and the "Passenger" would battle and only one would survive, is that battle referencing the fight he had with Nadia over page 47 which eventially "killed" her? I was in shock at the end. There is no way I expected Nadia too die three episodes before the end of the series, though I was not surprised she was killed off. I also did not expect Renee to be killed, I knew someone not too close to Syd would die, I thought it might be Tom or Rachel, (I really don't like them) but Renee? I thought I had this entire thing figured out, yet I don't know anything. Now my biggest thing is seeing how Irina fits into this entire situation, and I hope she kills that son of a b#@!$ Sloane, I mean killing your own daughter over some prophecy?? He really is a nut case!
When Irina finds out Sloane killed Nadia, she is going to flip out. Need some help on Sloane, what is his "endgame"
P.S. I think the "Cardinal" is Irina, any thoughts?

omg nadia dies im so sad........."crying"im so sad relly sad...i hope alias will bring her back

omg im in shock still.nadia gone..........i feel sick (n) :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry:

i hate this now :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

heartbroken OMG :angry2: :angry2:

She died FALLING THROUGH A TABLE!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?! I always suspected she would die, but WTF, a TABLE!!! UUUUGH - and they killed renee on top of that!!!

okokokok so...omg!?!?! i really believe the point of caling the episode "30 Seconds" was because Nadia was alive for like 30 seconds!!! I mean wtf!!! she just came back to life and they kill her!! Well, i'm not that sad about it though...cause i never really like Nadia...but then the kill Renee! OMG i really didn't like her in the beginning and then in this episode i was like "you know, Renee's pretty cool. I think i like her character now." and BAM!!!@!@ she dies when i say this!! lol
so0o...where is michael vartan! and what happened to the thing they showed in the preview with the target on syd, like someone was trying to kill her? i can't wait for the next episode :D. I just really hope that Vaughn doesn't mistake Anna for Syd cause then, i swear to god, i will..........do somthing crazy! :blink: lol

so...to all the people who watch lost. what about anna and libby??!?! wow. 4 deaths in one night. i cant take it!!
(n)

does anyone think the reason anna and libby were killed was because of the whole thing with them getting arrested. cause i heard they got arrested for drunk driving. maybe they were causing to much trouble. idk? but then waitt...michael is bad? is he working for the others?!?! i feel like my mind is about to explode :woot:

Ok, so let me get this straight. Nadia survives beatings, being shot, getting her heart stopped and being put into a Rambaldi induced zombie-like state only to be taken out by a glass-top coffee table? Seriously, they gotta start teaching coffee table defense in spy school.

I thought it was a pretty good episode until the last 10 minutes.
Can't believe they had Nadia die by falling through a glass table
If they're gonna kill her at least make it interesting and shocking
Maybe like fighting SydAnna or trying to save someone
I get that they were trying to show Sloane basically choosing
Rambaldi and the prophecy over his daughter but I was so disappointed.
What a waste...that totally ruined the episode for me

Keeping my fingers crossed for the remaining episodes
previews for next week look awesome
I just hope the don't drag out the SydAnna thing to long

yeah, i was completely shocked nadia died
why woudl they bring her back in the first place?
what was the whole purpose?
but newayz, yeah, i still voted that it was great, because im so glad to see more rambaldo stuff
i know people hate it, but we have to understand all abotu it, we have to know what the whole thing is about
still really pissed me off that page 47 was completely different though

yeah, i was completely shocked nadia died
why woudl they bring her back in the first place?
what was the whole purpose?
but newayz, yeah, i still voted that it was great, because im so glad to see more rambaldo stuff
i know people hate it, but we have to understand all abotu it, we have to know what the whole thing is about
still really pissed me off that page 47 was completely different though

Back