Season 5 React: 30 Seconds

How would you rate "30 Seconds"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
ugggh why the hell are you gonna bring nadia back then KILL HER??? AHHHH. and sydney doesn't know yet...omfg it was soo bad...but i knew something was gonna happen to renee..i could feel it! that was so sad how nadia died..seriously. and sloane is a jackass. the end, i knew he was gonna convert to the bad side again.

well i spoiled myself with abc's press releases and spoilerfix so i knew for a fact that sloane was going to turn evil again, but he always was, and i never for one second believed he had changed. he is the devil at his cold heart and nothing's gonna change that.

oh, and i thought the ep was well done, but the only thing that confused me about the deaths was...

According to press releases of future episodes, Renee and Nadia are a big part of the last few eps. Mia even said in an interview that she just finished filming the finale with the crew and she was in the previous four eps. Keep in mind the next episode is called 'I See Dead People', so....you can guess what'll happen.

well i spoiled myself with abc's press releases and spoilerfix so i knew for a fact that sloane was going to turn evil again, but he always was, and i never for one second believed he had changed. he is the devil at his cold heart and nothing's gonna change that.

I for one never believed in Sloane and he is the evil man I suspected him to be ... ;)

I did love the episode ... its what Alias is all about ... the action, the drama, the suspense ... the shocking deaths of Nadia and Renee ... had me crying ... the point that switched Sloane back to being the Rambaldi obsessed <O> ... who knew that sign was on Page 47 ...

I love this show and I am so proud of what the writers have done so far ... we are going out with a BANG ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

oh, and i thought the ep was well done, but the only thing that confused me about the deaths was...

According to press releases of future episodes, Renee and Nadia are a big part of the last few eps. Mia even said in an interview that she just finished filming the finale with the crew and she was in the previous four eps. Keep in mind the next episode is called 'I See Dead People', so....you can guess what'll happen.

I hope they are still on the show, I really loved Renee's character. Why couldn't they have killed of Tom's charter instead? Such a shame

I was so up set when they killed of Renee. Out of the three new casts member this season Élodie Bouchez who plays Renee really knew how to make her character live up to the Alias style. The other two, don't quite have it down in my opinion but Élodie did it perfectly, And I say all this because when I look at he character I think Alias, but when I look at the other two I think, " what was the point in adding them? And how do they contribute to the show?" Rachel's character is better then Tom's though, so I wish they would have killed him off instead, seeing that I haven't bonded with him at all.

I ranked this episode a number 5. All though I was up set about the people they chose to die, I really enjoyed it. Any time an Alias episode can leave me sitting with my jaw dropped deserves the highest ranking. :jawdrop:

Ok, so let me get this straight. Nadia survives beatings, being shot, getting her heart stopped and being put into a Rambaldi induced zombie-like state only to be taken out by a glass-top coffee table? Seriously, they gotta start teaching coffee table defense in spy school.

LOL

remember Freplica ... she survived being shot by Syd like how many times ... and she gets killed by a freaking knife wound??? or can I say Vaughn? how many times has Vaughn be shot, tortured and shot again ... yet he still manages to survive it all ... ;)

so...to all the people who watch lost. what about anna and libby??!?! wow. 4 deaths in one night. i cant take it!!
(n)

does anyone think the reason anna and libby were killed was because of the whole thing with them getting arrested. cause i heard they got arrested for drunk driving. maybe they were causing to much trouble. idk? but then waitt...michael is bad? is he working for the others?!?! i feel like my mind is about to explode :woot:

I haven't seen Lost and you now have spoiled it for me ... who would have thought that in reading the reaction thread for Alias' episode ... I would be spoiled in regards to Lost' episode :(

WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL JUST HAPPENED???? :wtf: <<< that's all that comes to mind....

I feel like breaking my foot off in JJ's ass....

but in my twisted little mind, I'm anxiously awaiting to see how this will all play out.....

BUT -- the shipper in me is dreading next week.... :angry:

Anyone remember the old saying "It's always darkest before the dawn"? That's how I think it's pretty much going to be before we get to the finale as the story builds to its climax.

On that note, I was pretty choked seeing that, once again, Sloane proved that Rambaldi is the only thing that really matters to him in his life (more so than even his own daughter) when he shoved Nadia into the glass coffee table just so he could get Page 47 out of the fire, and in so doing ended up killing her when the glass shattered as she landed and a shard went into her neck - and his lack of remorse afterward over what he did to her, it's just... :angry:

As for Anna Espinoza, I got four words to describe her following what she did to Renee, along with the events of last week (and they'll probably get used right up to the finale with each monstrous act she commits) - ruthless, cold-blooded (rhymes with witch). :angry:

HOLY felgercarb! I can't believe they killed of RENNE AND NADIA. Those 2 were my favorite characters. I wanted Renne to see the end of P5 and to get her life back.

I feel absolutely opposite. These were the two characters I liked the least.

So, Sloane just killed his daughter. Wow, I didn't see that coming. And did you notice the glowing red <o> on Page 47 when it was in the fire? How cool!!!

I wonder why this episode was called 30 seconds? Any ideas? I'm trying to think of some stuff, but nothing fits. There was no bomb set to 30 seconds or any other countdown. The only thing that might be it is that Sloane had 30 seconds to give Nadia the big injection when he choked. Her. Now, if it was said here previously or even if it was said in the ep, please don't point that out so I don't feel stupid. ;)

i really dunno what to think about this episode.. i really didn't expect that !! i mean nadia waking up and then being killed by her "father"...
there were some great scenes like syd and nadia together with isabelle and nadia and jack, renée and syd on mission... i think i need more time to figure out if i like it or not..
and i hope the anna/syd situation wont last too long... :angry:

can someone know where i can find the promo for next week ???

This was a great episode!
Like Alias used to be, action, mystery, drama, a little bit funny.
I really liked that some people actuall died (and they'd better stay dead this time).
All through this show people have lived through situations they would surely have died in the real world. Now Nadia fell throu a glass table and died. That is what happens in reality, something stupid, ordinary happen, and people do die. If it was Syd who fell on the table, or had her throat slit, I'm sure they would, again, find a way to make her survive. Please stay dead.
And as someone said above, it's always darkest before dawn....

it was a great episode, but waking up nadia from her coma and then killing her was just annoying. i also didnt like how renee was killed, i mean she died thinking that sydney had betrayed her or something along that line. i guess we're just going to have to wait untill the next epi so we can figure more stuff out. these writers are really getting annoying...

I'm pretty much satisfied with the death toll of this episode, as I said before. It was kinda weird that they woke her up and killed her in the same 30 minutes, but I really won't miss Renee at all... he he he...

Here's a theory that I got after watching the episode:

When Joseph was talking to Sloane at the beginning of the episode about the conditions of the cure, he said that if something hadn't had happened, Sloane would be with them now. I wonder what that was. But it also got me thinking. What if P5 set up Sloane to get him to join them? They must have known that Sloane still yearned for Rambaldi deep down, so they decided to use the cure to reel Sloane in. How? Well, letting Sloane see for himself that Rambaldi's work is true (once again) would certainly trigger Sloane back to Rambaldi, wouldn't it? After all, Rambaldi is like a drug for Sloane. But what does P5 want from Sloane? Why do they need him evil?

And then, what if Kelly Peyton and Syd/Anna set up APO to get to Renee? They must have needed Renee out of the way or something, because if my other theory about Sloane is true, then they knew Sloane had page 47 and they knew gettting Sloane meant getting the real page. So the Anna's meet would have been unneccessary.

What do you guys think?

And oh, yeah. I rated this episode a 5 out of 5. I mean if it can get my wheels a turning with theories, then it is definitely a high Alias episode in my book.

Great episode, not bothered about Nadia dying as I didnt really like her, disappointed about Renee Rienne dying I thought she was well sexy! Top episode, good to see sloane being back to the heartless b****** he is...you all saw it coming didnt u?

Back