Season 5 React: All the Time In The World

How would you rate "All the Time In the World"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OMFG!! BEST FINALE EVER!!!
JJ did his show right! i'm not mad at him anymore :lol:

ok, spydad dieing made me cry hysterically... like literally... my mom even cried and shes never seen the show!

nadia walking away from sloane was PRICELESS! only proved to him that she was never on his side

Isabelle building that statue and hitting it was awesome! only proved that shes not going to be like her mommy :P

baby Jack is ADORABLE!!!

seriously... the BEST finale EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Jen was right, it really did go out with a bang!!

those were the best 5 years of my life!! :love: :cry:

I'm sitting here crying.
first Tom blew himself up (didn't like him, but i was heartbroken)
second Sloane dies (not sad he comes back)
third jack unleashes hell on sloane and dies.
third they killed Irina.
Isabelle is going to be an agent!
Syd and Vaughn happy at last!
Marshall 4 kids? wow
dixion director again? wow
I love you guys and i don't want Alias to end!
I can't imagine my life without this show or website!
This can't be the end!
Amazing 5 years!
I'm proud and still crying!
i'll write more when i can consoul myself!

with love,
meg

I personally don't think it would have been right for Irina and Sloane to just give up all the Rambaldi stuff. It wouldn't have been right for that to happen. I honestly couldn't think of a better ending.

Sark is still safe and alive. I loved every minute of him. Although I wish that Jack could still be alive.

You know what... in some sort of way, Sark reminds me of a cockroach. He'll be there after the world ends. And that makes me so happy. I never want him to go.

Only when I watched Buffy could something make me cry my eyes out before making me laugh hysterically. Also, the fact was, that almost every depressing scene had an immediate cameo shot of Sark right after. :D So that made me just... I was delighted.

And I loved the fact that the spying tradition is kind of being passed down through Isabelle.

The end.

I just... It hasn't hit me. I don't think I'll realize that it's over until next year when it should be starting, and it hasn't.

Why weren't there any wigs? :confused:

what. the. felgercarb.

first of all, jack shouldnt have died. the rambaldi water is felgercarb. it shouldnt have existed. sloane shouldve died when he was shot. jack should have lived.

second, where the felgercarb did the puzzle come from?! never in a million years would syd and vaughn have that in their house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooooo unrealistic.

i didnt really care if irina was evil or not, but what makes me mad is that with just a little effort the writers could have made her good. and they didnt. cuz theyre bad. and very lazy.

um. how many times has vaughn let sark get away. at least he shot him this time. but not enough. seriously. what idiot would let him go. stupid.

um...seriously they always wait too long to shoot the bad guys. i guess b/c it would be too easy. but they just need to shoot them. they are bad guys. why do they stop to think about it. grrr

i guess it was alright. overall it was decent. my parents liked it. i guess my standards are just too high. the ending was cute i guess, but the puzzle thing was retarded. it ruined my night.

oh yeah and if youre gonna bring merrin back, you could at least give her a longer flashback! i didnt want francie to come back to life cuz that would be too weird since we saw her shot in the head. but a long flashback would have been nice.

oh yeah and about the francie flashback--it wasnt consistent with the season one version of when syd was approached by sd-6 for the first time. she was wearing a different shirt, her hair was different, and it may just be the angle, but in season 1 they show syd looking up to the man with her head turned a little toward her left (the right side of the tv screen), whereas in this ep she looked a little to the right. or maybe it was straight. i dont remember. it wasnt to her left tho. yeah...i know thats not really important.

The end.

I just... It hasn't hit me. I don't think I'll realize that it's over until next year when it should be starting, and it hasn't.
i know. it really hasnt hit me at all. i should be more sad than i am right now. but even tho i know its over, it doesnt feel like it. it doesnt feel like i will never watch a new episode of alias ever again.

OMG, i don't know what to say. That had to be the best finales ever.

I am so upset now, i don't know what to say.

I can't believe Jack and Irina died, but the way Jack sacrificed himself, that had to be the saddest scene i've seen. I love Spy Daddy, but atleast he dies heroically.

Poor Tom, as much as i didn't care for his character i love the way he dies too.

Irina, she was driven by Rambaldi too, by power, I really wished she had left the horizon. I love Spy Mummy and can't believe shes dead too.

Loved the ending, Syd and Vaughn deserved a happy ending and they got one. Love that Isabelle is special too, i mean she is S/V child That was a nice little twist.

Everything was perfect, and i can't believe the series has come to an end. Its so sad, i really loved the show from the beginning till the very end. I have no complaints except that there could have been a couple of S/V scenes. Anyway Thank you Alias for an incredible 5 years.

I have 2 things to say about the finale.

1. I love sark. He should have a spin off show.
2. Very ANTI-CLIMATIC

I couldn't have asked for more from this episode!

Absolutely amazing!! :D

I'm also glad that the writers didn't bring A. G. Doren back to life because there would've been ABSOLUTELY no reason to bring her back...again. When I saw Merrin Dungey written in the beginning credits I was like "NO!!" until I realized that it was only Francie in a flashback.

Anyway, that's all I really wanted to comment on. Everything in the finale was near perfection, and that's all I'll say about it for now. BTW: I loved the music Giacchino used for the finale.

Wow! I really can't believe it's already over, but what an amazing run it had!! It hasn't sunk in for me yet, but I'm sure it will soon. Farewell, Alias, but not goodbye.

As for me, my Alias DVD's and I will have All the Time in the World to spend together. Thank you, Alias, for the five most incredible years of my life!!

HOLY F***ING S**T!!!!! AMAZING!!!

I'll admit, the Rambaldi thing sort of confused me, but that doesn't matter. Jack... I was incredibly sad to see him go, but that has got to be one of the best character deaths in television history. Although I was hoping they'd keep the SpyFam intact, I guess that was impossible. Sloane's death was nothing but fitting, and I was soooo glad when Nadia left him. The flash backs were amazing, and Tom's death did make me sad, surprisingly. I was kind of hoping Irina would turn good, but she chose power and Rambaldi over Sydney, and her greed was her downfall. I have anticipated a Sydney/Irina battle since season two, and I must say, I was not disappointed there. Irina died so miserably, though. My theory is that she knew if she lived, she'd just end up hurting Sydney again, and she wouldn't be able to live like that. The ending was just... sigh. LOVED IT!!!! With Dixon and Isabelle, and Baby Jack. That has to be the cutest thing. Ever. I was extremely satisfied with how they ended it. I'll admit, it could have been a touch better, but for what little time they had to wrap it up, I think they did an amazing job, and I completely and utterly love this show.

Thank you, Alias, for five amazing years. You've brightened my life, and I'll never EVER forget you. In fact, I've been sobbing since the end, and I'm very lightheaded, and I think I'm going to pass out. It took me like, 45 minutes to write this, and stop the tears from falling. Once again, thank you for the best five years of my life.

I seriously coundn't have asked for a better finale. I thought it was absolutley amazing, and ended in the perfect way. Sydney got what she always wanted...a normal life. Baby Jack is just too cute for words.

I'm so surprised that all of spy family is dead (well except Sydney, of course), but you know what Jack died the way I thought he would. I didn't expect Irina to die, but it at least Sydney didn't kill her. She wanted her to come back. That was such a heart wrenching scene.

The reason that I think I'm all calm about this is because they wrote it in a way that just makes you happy you have all of those seasons to look back on, and I'm grateful for that becasue it has been an incredible 5 seasons (that at the end was what got me the most).

You know there are a couple things that I will still always wonder about, but that's what happens in shows.

The whole episode was just completely insane, and had ur heart like racing. I swaer to god I think I was having like a heart attack, lol :lol: . Too many commercials, though, or maybe it just felt like a lot. I don't know.

Anyway, I thought it was the best episdoe ever. Both of them. I don't feel like replying under Reprisal too becasue the board is slow because of all the crazy Alias fans online right now.

AND ALIAS GOES OUT WITH A BANG

SO LONG. WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!!

~Andrea :angelic:

I love jack. I love Jack/Sydney. Its sad he had to die though but at least he went out the way he should have with the well being of his daugther as the top priority. and it was well acted too. I think that was my favorite scene in the entire two hours.

I've been saying since around season 4 (although there was probably a good chance it was longer) that the underlying theme was free will an fate. Sydney always had a choice but choose not to take it?? In fact I remember a scene (possibly deleted) from season 2 where syd tells vaughn about wanting a normal job and he tells her she wouldn't like it beause she would get bored so easily and it just wasn't her. By Isabelle destroying the indicator it shows she has a choice.

This was truely one of the best (if not THE best) Episode of Alias EVER!

I am SOOO sad to see it go....But at the same time...I'm glad....Every good thing needs to end sooner or later...

I was 90% satisfied...

I'm sad that the people who died, died....

And I'm SOOO HAPPY for Sydney and Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so glad they named their 2nd child after Jack.

I kind of do/don't want JJ to make a spin-off....like maybe have the adventures of Isabelle...but I think it won't be NEAR as WONDERFUL as Alias was...

To sum my opinion up....

Thank you SOOOO MUCH JJ and Co.... We should be the ones thanking you.... so from all of us here.....

:balloons: THANK YOU FOR 5 INCREDIBLE, AMAZING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

The finale was awesome! I think it was a great ending and kinda brought everything full circle.
It did suck that Jack died, but when he took Sloane out with him that was such a Jack moment.
Isabelle of course could figure out the puzzle, but when she pushed it back over I clapped...she won't be like her mom (at least not in the since that she has to suffer so much)!
It hasn't really hit me that it is over either, but i'm sure it will crash down on me soon.

First of all the title is PRICEless!
I feel sick and happy and depressed all at the same time...
I cried when Jack got shot...
Awww he reminds me of my dad without the whole double life spy thing...
Yay Isabelle for being a freakin' genius just like her mom!
I would have liked to see Marshall on the beach...
Why do you think that they were isolated? In hiding?
I miss baby Isabelle, but i had a feeling that Sloane would go after her if he didn't get what he wanted
Yay for marshall and rachel being strong
Tom...RUN! that was amazing.
Thanks Jack for finally punishing Sloane.
And the message at the end...perfection.
I WILL MISS YOU ALL!

Back