Season 5 React: All the Time In The World

How would you rate "All the Time In the World"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
^ That's a little harsh. You can't possibly think that JJ and the crew suck after giving us 5 amazing seasons :blink: ?

For some reason I'm reading all of the previous replies, and I'm getting all emotional thinking back to the finale.

^ That's a little harsh. You can't possibly think that JJ and the crew suck after giving us 5 amazing seasons :blink: ?

For some reason I'm reading all of the previous replies, and I'm getting all emotional thinking back to the finale.
Well if you really read my post you can see why I think they suck.lol But they don't suck that much because I do watch lost. An I definantly wouldn't say all 5 alias seasons were amazing, only season 1 & 2 were amazing, 3 &4 were okay, and 5 was just terrible.

Well if you really read my post you can see why I think they suck.lol But they don't suck that much because I do watch lost. An I definantly wouldn't say all 5 alias seasons were amazing, only season 1 & 2 were amazing, 3 &4 were okay, and 5 was just terrible.

I guess I'm too in love with the show to call an entire season terrible or even okay, for that matter. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, though.

~Andrea :angelic:

(n) I felt so sad when I saw Tom, Jack, & Irina died. I really taught that Jack would be there for Sydney & Vaughn. I was moved that Syd & Vaughn named the baby after him. That was sweet. It was a good show but it was sad. (n)

It was a good episodes, i thought that Sloane got what he deserved in the end after all he's done especially to Sydney. Sydney and Vaughn together in the end as i anticipated. Was a little sad that Tom and Jack didn't make it. Anyone know what happened between Dixon and Director Chase in the end?

Nope, we never found out but since we didn't hear about it at all in season 5 I think its safe to assume it fizzled out.

Bummer because I wanted more closure on Dixon's life than him being "Director" Dixon. Him, Jack and Vaughn were the only constants in the show and I feel we got left hanging when it came to Dixon.

I quite liked the finale. I only saw it recently, but it was so good! I laughed, yelled, booed, cried, smiled, and was touched. It is one of my favourite episodes of all five seasons.

well,I saw this last episode today.I voted it was great,although I dont quite know,what to think of it.Jack and Irina could have stayed alive, in my opinion ,Irina was more evil than I thought,Rambaldi thing still left mysterious,but good episode,all and all.

i thought the finale was awesome! i loved it. the coundlt have ended it any better..

Jacks death was herioc. i was sad when they killed him off but now i understand it was for the best. not everyone can stay alive on alias.

and sloane; i was soo suprised that Syd shot him, as soon as he shot jack she took no time to shoot sloane. n then he came back alive.. gosh i hate him lol

hahah sark got away again. i think Vaughn let him go so he could get to Syd quicker. lol hes so easy to torture. i love him.

i liked tom,, i still dunno y he took his life with the bomb, that really confused me

marshall. 4 kids. omg!! lol

Syd and Vaughn had the cutest ending, they were on a beach away from everything n they had their children with them. and to name their son jack, i thought that was so cute i was in aww. Jack would have been so proud. n then isabelle did the puzzle, when i saw that i was like y would they pack that into her box but she knocked it down so it was probably gunna show that shes like her mum but doesnt want a life like her kinda

i loved the ending but i didnt want it to end. im still really upset that now im never going to see a new alias episode ever again. but i still have the alias dvds to comfort me :P

thanks for the incredible 5 years of alias. they were the best years of my life!

iLOVEyou...

-emma

I loved it. It was one of the best episodes ever! So exciting, Tom dies right before, APO bombed and Prophet Five dead. WOW that wasnt even the begining. Sloanes rengade quest comes to the ultimate immortality. And Jacks death, so so sad, but end Jack qoute: You beat Death Arvin but you couldnt beat me." It was awesome and Irina choosing the sphere over her life. lol Sark was kind of whimppy but alaways classic Sark, also the end with her daughter building the blocks, it was so cool. I'm going to miss that show, but all great things come to an end, but I just wish this one didnt. All in all I loved the finale.

The only thing I asked of jj was to keep irina alive, I didn't care if she was evil. But no he just had to kill her off, the BASTARD. I actually didn't mind jack's death as much which surprised me, because he died heroically.

Back