Season 5 React: Bob

How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
SARRRRK! :love:

Rachel's really pretty. :mellow:

--Mandy :angelic:

Haha!
Jack said "thongs"

Hmmmmm...
Rachel called Tom after her mission...just like Sydney called Vaughn after her missions...Hmm

-- Josh

Haha!

Jack said "thongs"
-- Josh

:lol: that's just hilarious! ^_^ :lol:

and wow, Sydney's going to be sooooo pissed of when she finds out that Rachel slept with him. :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

hahaha where's syd in this eppy man?? i don't like this :blink:

eeeek Sark so hawwwt with an american accent! 🤤

oh oh! they got caught! *bites nails*

hahaha i love that "rachel got food posioning" .... "oh i'm sorry to hear that" :lol:

no no no, she's in love with Tom ;) :rolleyes:

awww marshall's keeping Syd company :love:

"unscrew it with what?" ..... "I suggest something sharp" hahahaha :lol:

oh it was him alright :cry:

i don't like the whole torturing a pregnant girl thing though :blink: i mean i know it's Syd and she's used to getting tortured but this is a lil extreme :blink: all i keep thinking about the the baby.... poor poor baby Isabel :cry:

oh yeah and i give this eppy a 4... it was lacking Syd :P

What the hell kind of ending was that? I was like. OK Piano. He plays piano. OK. OKKKKKKKK. I don't care if it was cool that we got to see what Jack does in his free time. It was dull and boring and the whole episode ended with a thud.

It was good. Kinda disappointing. But good. Sark is back. Woo hoo, but really his guest spot was really unneeded. I mean they never explored the Sark/Sloane reunion, they really only had him there as a "bad guy". Although I did like some of the Rachel/Sark scenes. Those were HOT!

I didn't really care about Jack and that other girl. Maybe it's because it's Alias and you know they are going to get rescued. Same with the bomb. Yeah like the ENTIRE TEAM is going to be incinerated. Riiiiiiiight. LOL

The hotel mission was great though! I loved Rachel on the ledge! SO COOL!

LMAO. "Thong" was hilarious, but SO NOT JACK or "Alias" at all. Stop writing funny lines and start writing good scripts!

Was it me, or did they just go randomly from city to city. Seriously they went to like 10 different cities just because.

OMG WHO WAS ON THAT PHONE?! Marshall was like, 'Hey I heard the phone ring..." and Syd's like "Oh....erm....that wasn't them. IT WAS VAUGHN!" LMAO I dunno why I do that stuff. I though MV dying was cool. But any chance for his GRAND RETURN! I'll be there nodding....LOL

Um.....yeah. That's about it. Not a whole hell of a lot. The ending was a serious downer.

But the previews looked SO COOL! IT's "Conscious" all over again! Syd going to back North Korea, and the Pier Scene, and then to her final scene with Vaughn! WOOT!

When I saw the previews for "Bob" this past week, I kind of thought it was going to be a self-contained episode. I gave it a 3, because it WAS self-contained, but also pretty cool.

The preview for "The Horizon" looked pretty good, though. Definitely NOT self-contained, so that's good. Vaughn is back too, so that's another plus.

Can't wait! Hopefully all of these Alias promotions have been paying off for viewer numbers, because that would make me happy. :D

-- Josh

The banter between Sark and Rachel was funny. Not too much Syd in the episode, but I think we will get plenty of that in S/V form next week.

Did anyone else notice that the aol preview for this ep was different from what they showed tonight? I guess they had to cut it for time. And Jennifer G. was a producer for the episode (at least I think I saw that).

i don't like the whole torturing a pregnant girl thing though :blink: i mean i know it's Syd and she's used to getting tortured but this is a lil extreme :blink: all i keep thinking about the the baby.... poor poor baby Isabel :cry:
I agree Syd being tortured while pregnant is crazy. But it will be nice to see Vaughn again, although he will be used to add more angst to Syd's life.

Back