Season 5 React: Bob

How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
This so far was my favorite ep this season. Its like right up there with "Prophet Five" that was a great eppy also (sans Vaughn killing). Can anyone tell when David is speaking American or British. I know he was American when he was with Lydia, but you could barely tell. Oh well. Sark is still hot. It was good to see him again. I couldn't belive that he let the CIA have a freebie. I have never would think that would happen... EVER! I like the new Sark. Ever since he got thrown in prisson at the end of the 3rd season, he has been behaving pretty well. :D

Jack is a "young" grandfather?! that was very funny. And Jack said "Thongs"!! ROTFL I couldn't help but laugh!

Sark :love: :throb:

OMG did anyone catch Sark's call back?

He said something when Lydia said something about taking care of a goldfish let alone a child (when they were talking about that "woman" at work). He said something along the lines of "aquariums are overrated".

HA! remember in Season 2 when he abducted Neal Caplan (Christian Slater) and his family at the aquarium?!

Whoa.

Next week....looks weird. I can't WAIT for the flashbacks. I just can't wait for next week.

This week was goooooood. wow. Best in a while.

Ok i liked this episode only because of SEXY SARK 🤤 how hot was he. Episode did lack in the storyline but I'm guessing next weeks will be fu**ing excellent because

VAUGHNS BACK I'm so excited. The episode looks like it is going to be the saddest one yet, but I can't wait. I am eagerly waiting for the AOL clip to pop up. </span>

So anyway the episode was good, nothing spectacular but it was nice to see Sark again.

This Alias episode was good. :D

My two favorite male characters were in it:

Jack and Sark :love: :love:

Marshall- Marshall playing Tetris on his computer. :lol: I think he was losing in the game. :lol: I noticed the angry expression on his face as his cell phone rang. :lol:

Jack- Jack playing the piano. Interesting... Jack wearing glasses. Jack on a mission as he ended up getting
busted. I liked when Jack said,"Thongs" and "Young Grandfather." lmao.

Sark and Rachel's mission in the hotel. I that was cool! I liked the part where Rachel had to go on the ledge of the hotel while Sark was in the room. She's afraid of heights.

Dixon- Dixon tells Sydney, she shouldn't go and rescue her father.

Marshall- Marshall kept Sydney company

Sydney- Sydney gave Dixon a hug at the end after the rescue of her father

I'm so glad they didn't kill Sark in this episode.

Three of the best things about this episode:

1. Sark returns!!

2. Spy Daddy saying "thong"

3. The previews for next week when Vaughn returns!! :D

I too noticed that Sark's accent was a little lacking in the British tonight...he must be out of practice. I really can't wait until next week. A new episode with Vaughn back will wash the chem final I have to take before the show away!! It better be good!!

I'll be watching with a box of tissues...just in case. :thinking:

When Dixon and Syd hugged in the end, I couldn't help but think "that looks like a S/V hug"

I believe Sark's aliases "Bob" was American. ^_^

I remember Rachel said "American's." after the remark that Sark said.

Ahaha, I just noticed the question in this thread says, "How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?".

It was so great seeing Sark use his American accent while Rachel uses her british accent. I also liked how the show was a little bit more intense than usual. Now if only the intensity can increase.

One thing that bothered me, Rachel had eight whole minutes to disable the device! I know it's cliche to have her be successfull when there's four seconds left, but eight minutes... wow. I loved how calm Sark was though! This is the first episode of the season I want to watch again.

Next weeks looks fun!

i gave it a 2... for some reason it just lacked in luster. i was really looking forward to this epi, but it was just ok. i guess i do need syd in the field. rachel's not enough. but that look at the end between rachel and sark... that could turn into something complicated... i hope they do something with that story line. it's the last season... lets go out with a bang (i guess they already did - ha!).

next week - looking good. i read somewhere that syd hallucinates vaughn, but man - that scene sure looked like that had him hooked up and alive. the aol promo was cool - i guess rene and syd are "friends" since she looked like she was really trying to protect/save syd. yay - syd has a friend! a spook friend, but a friend nonetheless.

anyhow, im not a big sark fan so i guess that's why this epi didnt do it for me. but question - bejamin bjoumany - is he like suppose to be the brother of the other bjoumany that sark killed? the guy that wanted to eliminate lauren and that sloane sold out a long time ago? is that right? or is the name different...

It was great! Sark was back!! haha, I loved it to, Sarks face when he saw Sydney.

So Sark is freelancer, and not working for the organization. Hope we will se more of him!

It was great! Sark was back!! haha, I loved it to, Sarks face when he saw Sydney.

So Sark is freelancer, and not working for the organization. Hope we will se more of him!

I don't know I have the feeling that he's working for the gordan dean ppl...(i know hes dead but cant remember the name of that other girl that is now in charge).

I can't remember Sark ever being freelance.

It was a great eppy though. It's sad to see all these great epps now when they have already decided to cancel the show:( Makes the parting even worse for me cause I want it to keep going even more.

great episode!!

the return of Sark to "Alias" after about a year is simply fantastic! The hook up was great between Rachel & Sark. David Anders doing an American accent was awesome! Jack saying "thong" was just...hilarious. Sydney & The french ambassador was again hilarious. I loved the moments we had with Jack specially the piano at the end of the episode. Some people were saying that Jack has magically lost his inteligence this season...I think this episode shows he's gotten it back and it's back in full swing!

CAN'T WAIT for next week...

What can I say? Sark is back!!! I absolutely loved this episode. The banter between Sark and Rachel was perfect. I agree that Syd's role was a little weak this eppy but for obvious reasons. I don't think that every episode needs to revolve around her, even if she is the main character. I only have one question. What name should we give to the Sark/Rachel relationship? Rark? Sarchel? Sarkel? :D What do you think?

This episode was great! It had everything....very heavy on humor :lol: , good suspense and action, great character development, spydad and Syd moments....just great!

Here are some things I loved....

"What happens in Brazil stays in Brazil"
"What happened in Brazil?"
"Oh Rachel got food poisoning"
Jack so business like "Sorry"

And when Jack told the Brit spy that he would be a "very young grandpa" so cute!

And Rachel...."just so we are straight, you approached me, you let me into your room and you wanted to cuddle after" Hilarious.

Then back at headquarters Syd and Marshall "About what you just heard" "Don't know, don't want to know"

Hilarious! Then Syd calling her Dad and giving Dixon the huge hug for saving her Dad! This season is sooo solid, it is such a waste, pity, shame (I could go on & on) that it will be the last! (n)

Back