Season 5 React: Bob

How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
LOVED this Ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a huge sark fan. I have to say the romance plot line sounded a lot like some of the Sarkney smut i've read. Hope they will have sark more.

I gave it a 3 but only because I miss Syd being the main focus. There were some great quotes but I can't wait for Sydney to get back into spying shape!

4-The ep. was good, I do miss Sark. Rachel is kinda slutty, I mean hooking up with a guy you've known for um.... a day? :rolleyes: But I've never heard David Anders with an American accent, it was SO weird to get used to. I missed Sydney being the main focus. Overall it was fairly good. :smiley:

I loved Sark, he is so cute! But he sure has a receding hair line since season one...

I think it was really cool and funny, the way Sark and Rachel were both stealing the same thing and didn't know about the other one being a spy. Although I find it strange that neither Tom nor Rachel knew such a notorious man as Sark.

I loved this episode, and Sydney distracting the French Ambassador was the highlight of the season so far for me. I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Not enough of Sydney but it's great to see Sark back. Though not as evil as he used to be...hmm wonder why? Again not enough of Sydney, Jack and even Sloane. Can't wait for Jennifer to be back without the baby bump. Miss her very much...But still a great episode.

I thought it was great!
Probably I'm overrating it a bit since Sark was in it, but never mind..
I thought it felt a bit like "the good old days", but with Rachel in the field instead of Sydney. There was action, tension, romance, family (and Sark) in a way that Alias used to be.

I loved Jack and his MI6 friend. Wonder what their history is? But don't you think SHE is the double agent inside MI&? That would be typical, since Jack likes and trusts her, and he's our tragic hero so he all his friends are bound to betray him...

And I really really really loved how Sark played all of them, especially Rachel, when he refused payment for what he did. Now they are in his debt... Cleverly played.

Back