Season 5 React: Fait Accompli

How would you rate "Fait Accompli"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
oh my gawwwwdd!!! that was soooo good!!!

Syd and spydaddy moments!! eeeek! :woot: hahaha the crib didn't fit through the door! :rotflmao: and Syd said shes having a girl!! she called it a "she" :woot: so i guess it's gonna be Isabel Bristow Vaughn after all! :woot:

:thud: :thud:

jack bristow rocks my world
'nuff said

the end was the single cutest scene EVER
i actually laughed alot in this ep
4... not bad... this season may not suck completely afterall :smiley:

Did I just hear correctly when they said that they are moving the show BACK to Wednesdays?

But this episode was really good. Nadia is freaky.

The Syd/Jack stuff at the end was so sweet. Jack can't NOT be serious for more than 2 seconds. LOL

And WOOHOO! for December 7th's show.

oh my gawwwwdd!!! that was soooo good!!!

Syd and spydaddy moments!! eeeek! :woot: hahaha the crib didn't fit through the door! :rotflmao: and Syd said shes having a girl!! she called it a "she" :woot: so i guess it's gonna be Isabel Bristow Vaughn after all! :woot:

:thud: :thud:
i was so afraid that was just like a fakeout tho :(

Brilliant stuff! Absolutely brilliant! I haven't felt this excited about Alias in SUCH A LONG TIME! Oh... the suspense, the questions, the action. The new characters have fit in perfectly, and I am so excited for next week (after LOST! Hooray for new timeslot!!!).

One thing... uhh... where was VAUGHN!?!!? What was up with those promo pictures of her in the white nightgown and him on the beach? Hello?! Oh well. I didn't notice until the episode was over... it was THAT good.

5/5!

Containing many of the elements of a great episode, "Fait Accompli" really impressed me. I gave it a 4!

HIGHLIGHTS of "Fait Accompli":
-- Sydney being encountered by Professor Choy in Rome, and then ditching him.
-- Nadia waking up to be normal, having so many questions to ask Sloane, and then slipping back into her "condition" again.
-- Gordon Dean beating up on Sloane, then getting hit with a shovel twice by Rachel.
-- Sloane killing off Dean in order to get a cure for Nadia (which he doesn't get).
-- Jack and Sydney's baby moment, and putting the crib together.

Well, it looks like Alias' new time is officially on Wednesdays after Lost at 10/9c, even though it won't take effect until December 7th. This timeslot change looks very promising to me!

I didn't really pay attention to the "Bob" preview, because I was trying to sink all of the official timeslot information in. All I know is that Sark is a guest star. I'm sure it'll be a great episode anyway!

-- Josh

Tonight's episode was a fantastic episode! With the random re-appearance of Sydney's professor from Season 1 was an awesome touch. Finally bringing down Gordan Dean was a huge plus, and I like the fact that this mean's Amy Acker's role will be increased...I absolutly love her. Poor Nadia though...although I was yelling "YOU SOB!" to Sloane after he killed Dean and permited APO from getting the password it was still a nice move and a nice touch to the episode, Sloane does care about these not only Nadia but Sydney & Jack not matter how many times he does happen to screw them over.

Of course we cannot forget the ending, Sydney and Jack putting together the crib for the baby was so sweet it's not even funny. "Your Song" by Elton John in the backround was a great choice of music for that scene, and of course...the crib not fitting through the door was priceless...I absolutly LOVED it.

SIDE NOTE: I was jumping for joy when I saw that next episode is the one with Sark...and when I saw/heard those magic words "NEW NIGHT AND TIME WEDNESDAY 10/9C". I'm so excited...ABC just got a few more brownie points with me lol.

Ok now todays episode was great. I love the whole new organization deal, but this one is more of a mystery, so good. Also I loved seeing Mia again, it was so freaky when she turned again.

I think the episode was good, it didn't have alot of Rachel and Tom which was good, I'm not a fan of theirs.

Absolutely loved the end, it was so sweet, although it should have been Vaughn and Syd doing that it was still great. Jack's such a sweetheart :love: And it was hilarious when the crib couldn't fit through the door :lol: Such a great scene and its nice to see Syd smiling and getting along so well with Jack

And wooohooo I can't wait for Sark, I was so happy to hear that hes in the next ep but getting it in with Rachel- whatever. And didn't he look absolutely gorgeous 🤤 Am annoyed with the timeslot change, its going to make it difficult for me to watch.

Overall I thought the ep was really good, loved the suspence and I didn't read many spoilers so I didn't know what was to come.

Also did no-one else notice that the Rambaldi sign popped up during the opening credit?? I'm so sure I saw it but I could be imagining it, it came up in between the letters like it used too. Could someone else confirm this for me? :thinking: :woot:

Just got finished watching Fait Accompli! I finally got a Syd/Jack moment!!!! :lol: How cute was that at the end???? And the whole Sloane thing becoming even more complex. It is definitely intensifying....what do you think Dean meant when he said they had a plan for Sydney? :thinking: I am worried about her!

So we do not get another eppy until Dec 7....is that right? (n) And then we move back to Wednesday nights...following Lost again? :smiley: That would be nice! Anyone know if this is a new development or have I just been out of it?

At any rate I really enjoyed this eppy and from the previews, cannot wait until Dec 7!! :woot:

AH! how much do i LOVE alias!?!?!
Ok, so i was impressed that getting dean was THAT easy... serriously, i expected him to elude them a bit longer. I was angry when jack makde syd go to the hospitol RIGHT when dean was about to tell her the code and more details about vaughn...ugh... we could have had answers... the thing w/ nadia i think is probobly somehow related to this new group that sloane is 'doubling' for... not so sure what my take on that is - he seems uncharacteristically velnerable this time around - with dean, he at least gave the impression that he held some of the cards.. hmmm... Rachel getting some field expereince - esp. in opposition to dean was a bit of a pick me up and development for her character - AND The fact that she's no sydney in the field Renee rox my socks - and has the field capebilites that we miss seeing from syd as of late. The fact that Sloane killed dean and Jack of all people wasn't in the least bit suspicious scares me a bit. Intersting that agent grace 'sidewinder' (intersting name - i kinda like it) really has not broken into being a bigger role quite yet... i'm wondering where his character is going, he's growing on me as well.
The final scene was PERFECT! - jack was being dad/grandpa and it was so very fitting, syd needed some dad time and he has been very open to giving that to her - that's awesome - and the buildingthe crib thing was positively adorable; however my favorite part was the door frame - very cute, and it made them both very human for once - i know i had mentioned that we haven't seen much of sydney's home/otherlife in recent years - so that was a nice touch.. a step back into that direction.
AH!!! and next episode - ok - first off... i like that it's on wednesday b/c then it doesn't have to compete with some other big shows... however - 10pm?! i'm not sure i can adjust to that....oh well - but anyways - SO EXCITED!!!! SARK IS BACK!!! - i LOVE sark - defenatly my favorite villian, b/c he practical, ALWAYS thinking and positively the best looking villian around - SOOO excited to have him back!!!
ugh - well b4 i write yet another novel...

Back