Season 5 React: I See Dead People

How would you rate "I See Dead People"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
It wasn't a phone call. Peyton and Sloane were listening to Dixon and Tom talking at APO cause Sloane planted bugs there.

It was a fantastic episode. I too was expecting a better death for Anna. But loved the fight with Vaughn and the comments they did mean while fighting. :lol:
:

Ahhhh...I see...I totally missed that- I really need to pay better attention. :blush:

Thanks for clarifying! :smiley:

Good point. I thought that Anna's death would be more dramatic. It kind of was like it needed more. Something was missing anyone else notice that?

All in all quite a solid episode. Sooo glad they did away with the doubling mess by killing off Anna! :D I thought Vaughn should've know something was up soooo much sooner, and perhaps he did. But if it really took him until the mission to figure it out...well, that is just sad! Sark is back!!!!! :D I love Alias...it has been really quality since coming back, with the exception of helix! :rolleyes: The next 3 hours have all the makings to be AMAZING! And by the way, any theories on what is going on with Tom? Is he working with Irina I wonder??? :thinking:

You'd think Syd could have at least left Vaughn with a picture of Isabelle or something. Maybe a fierce hug before she left. They hadn't seen each other in over 9 months, I was hoping for some more "I don't want to let you go" acting.

Perhaps I'm too obsessed with that relationship!

Dude that was seriously one of the best episodes this season. I'm glad that Vaughn didn't fall for her and the you're a horrible kisser line was classic. I'm also glad that Syd was the one to save him (and kill SydAnna), the reuniting scene was so sweet. When they realized that they would have to part ways again, it was so sad.
The Nadia ghost scenes were done really well. And the Sark appearance was good too. I can't wait to see next week!

OMG i know....SUCH a great episode!! and i ABSOLUTELY LOVEEDD the "you're a horrible kisser" line!! it reminded me of that episode where Vaughn went rogue to find out info aboout his dad and was working with that blond bitch and she came onto him and he rejected her and was like "consider this the second time youve been rejected by the CIA" :D oh i love Vaughn im soooo happy hes back....and i SOOO hoped Sark would come back too so im REALLY happy about that....i just hope that Irina comes back one more time as well...i hated how the last scene with her ended!

It was great! maybe even best in this season :smiley:
There was one thing that made me very disapointed.. WHY wasn't Weiss at the funeral or when Nadia woke up in previous episode.. He just left? Or they were over? Writers didn't think we would notice it??

Even if they were over before Nadia becomes that zombie, should'nt you go to funeral :thinking: :thinking:

Ok maybe I'm overreacting, but I was sad (n)

Nadia ghost was great idea, but they made it kind of creepy with the sounds on the background ^_^

Syd, Vaughn & Anna!Syd scenes were awesome..

Now I just hope it's a good bang they go with :thinking:

omg :cry: i loved the whole thing, start to finish - AMAZING!
the only thing... to be really picky, was the 5.01 pic they used at Vaughn and sydanna at the airport... surely its not that hard to get a photo taken :thinking:
when syd shot anna, and saw vaughn, oh man, ive never felt so happy, or excited, or just THRILLED! SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANNA MEETING HIM! tho i want vaughn to say all the stuff he said to anna to syd :love:
then they kissed... :thud: omg, cuteness!!
THEN SARK :shock: sooo did not know he was coming back so soon. i must have missed it in the credits when it said guest staring David Anders!?
This season is totally kicking s2's ass!

It was definitely a great episode ... (y) (y)

I was asking myself also, why Weiss was not present at Nadia's funeral ... I mean, come on, they were dating ... even if they weren't speaking anymore, he loved her and she loved him ... so, it would have been so much better if he only was there ... :( (great question to ask Greg at the UK Convention)

As soon as they showed Sloane at the church and then the man, stood up and walked where Sloane was I knew it was Sark ... but the question that is killing me ... could Sark be "the Cardinal" ???

Sydspinosa and Vaughn's fight was amazing ... and I truly believe these past episodes have been amazing ... can't wait for next week ... :woot: :woot: :woot:

It was great! maybe even best in this season :smiley:
There was one thing that made me very disapointed.. WHY wasn't Weiss at the funeral or when Nadia woke up in previous episode.. He just left? Or they were over? Writers didn't think we would notice it??

I totally agree. I was really aggetated that he wasnt at the funeral. I mean they can bring him back for a stupid episode at CIA headquarters but not when Nadia wakes up or when she dies. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry:

I thought it was great. Of course there are problems with the episode but IMO there were more good points than bad so it was good ^_^.

Second...............enough new characters. I dont really care about Rachel or her feelings. They are taking up air time that could be given to other characters that i like.

Did you notice Peyton's line where she said everyone had given up stuff for Rambaldi. It kinda makes me think she could be Tom's wife, or at least someone with a backstory we are going to find out. I like her so i want her to fit into all this somehow.

The new characters thing does get to me too. And in terms of Peyton, I thought she might have been Tom's wife too at first but then I remembered that they had met before (can't remeber which episode but it was early season 5 when Rachel just found out about the Shed and when we didn't know Peyton was bad.) and she didn't recognise him or anything.

My favourite line for the episode is definitely when Vaughn goes "And for the record, you're a terrible kisser" :lol:.

And in terms of Peyton, I thought she might have been Tom's wife too at first but then I remembered that they had met before (can't remeber which episode but it was early season 5 when Rachel just found out about the Shed and when we didn't know Peyton was bad.) and she didn't recognise him or anything.

she can't be his wife ... since his wife is dead ... and when he first saw her ... it was when they were going to get Rachel out of the place ... she had to be a double agent and, Tom passed by Rachel and Peyton ... just like that ... ;)

she can't be his wife ... since his wife is dead ... and when he first saw her ... it was when they were going to get Rachel out of the place ... she had to be a double agent and, Tom passed by Rachel and Peyton ... just like that ... ;)

Sorry guys, my bad. I totally forgot that episode.

This ep totally blew my head off. Classsic ALIAS at its best! And you clone haters have to admit that it was totally great how Anna/Syd was with Vaughn and everything, just like Will and NotFrancie. And Vaughn was pretty clever to figure out she was not his Sydney.

Sark at the end was totally awesome, and I seriously believe he's the Cardinal. Because three eps before the end, I don't think they would bring yet another new bad guy to the scene. Good old Sark has a cool new name. The Cardinal...wow, I almost see him dressed up as a priest and drinking his favorite wine!

i just got back from a camping trip so this is the first chance i got to give me opinion on the eppy!! however i did see it on wed night...thank u lord!! holy flip that episode was soooo good! one of the best!! it had me on me feet, jumping up and down, yelling, everything!! anything u can think of i did!! it was sooooooo unbelievable good!! neways....so i figured sloane had alreadyy known what page 47 said...and i don't think he will be bad in the end (i don't think he was ever a bad guy after he found out he had a daughter!! so i am sorta pulling for sloane....don't screw me over man!)....i still have no idea as to what tom is up too!! can't wait to see what is up there!....the whole car scene thing was cool!! when syd took out the driver and then took out the other guys by the "broken down car" i was like hell yeah go syd!! and then the car flipped and i was like oh felgercarb!!!....great visual effects too!! and after clonesyd left to see vaughn (which i knew would happen) i was like syd get up, get up....get your freakin a$$ up!!...if i knew anna was going to see vaughn i would have ran!! but neways i am glad vaughn didn't fall for anna...b.c it was pretty noticable!! and then when syd showed up and killed anna!! ha ha that was great!!...but ya this is going to be awesome!!! i am so excited!!! neways that's it for my rant!

I love that Syd is back to her double-agent days (I guess this is where it's okay that that they brought up Helix thing again). I have to say that Jen did a fantastic job being "Anna." Some of her facial expressions when she was talking to Sloan looked just like Anna's.

I also love that Vaughn knew it wasn't Syd. I'm not sure when he first figured it out, but he had to suspect before mentioning a bogus mission otherwise why would he even think to do so.

Yeah, they really seem to be trying to pull out all the things we loved about "the old days" of Alias - it's great. :smiley: I'm also impressed w/ Jen & Syd's acting as Anna - little things like the way she held the chip out to Peyton and the way she answered the phone.

And I think Vaughn knew something was up very early on - when she was cutting the chip out of him she was so harsh and cold, not at all like Syd would be. And he got really grouchy with her, which even with as much pain as he was in I don't think he would have been if he had known it was Syd. ("Give me something else to think about!") I did wonder though - did he know that she was coming? Do you think Jack had sent a message ahead of Syd to alert Vaughn that she was coming? He didn't seem very surprised!

I absolutly LOVE Alias, it has to be the best show ever written, and honestly, season five is shaping up to be one the best seasons (notice I did not say the best, only one of the best).

I agree. I think the story lines have been interesting, even if less convoluted (maybe because they are less convoluted) and I like the addition of Rachel to the cast - and bringing back Sark automatically brings up the quality of the season!!! I miss Vaugh, but since they are bringing him back and I feel confident he and Syd will be together in the end, I'm okay with him being missing.

I have to say though that it's ironic how much everyone is mourning the loss of Nadia, considering how much people complained about her last season!

One thing that I was really mad about is how Syd hardly shed a tear at her SISTERS funeral. I (like many of u) wish they had an emotional crying scene, maybe when she got home, just sitting on the couch crying and looking at pictures of holding Nadias clothes. I still have hope that she is alive or coming back for the finale, not as a ghost.

The Syd/Vaughn reunion was of course classic.
Sark will definetly make it interesting

One thing that I was really mad about is how Syd hardly shed a tear at her SISTERS funeral. I (like many of u) wish they had an emotional crying scene, maybe when she got home, just sitting on the couch crying and looking at pictures of holding Nadias clothes. I still have hope that she is alive or coming back for the finale, not as a ghost.

The Syd/Vaughn reunion was of course classic.
Sark will definetly make it interesting

"jc alias" said:
and i don't think he will be bad in the end (i don't think he was ever a bad guy after he found out he had a daughter!! so i am sorta pulling for sloane....don't screw me over man!)

Seriously? He freakin' killed his daughter so he could continue with his Rambaldi stuff, so I don't think he will turn out to be a good guy this time.
It would be really dumb, if so.

Back