Season 5 React: I See Dead People

How would you rate "I See Dead People"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Ya, the whole thing with Nadia dying and then Weiss not even come to the funeral is pretty stupid. They could have at leat mentioned him or something. I still don't want Nadia to come back though. For once in this show I actually want someone to stay dead. Danny is like the only one, lol :D (well, a couple others, but still it's ridiculous). I really do think she will stay dead though, expecially with there only being 3 episodes left :( .

Next week is going to be awesome though. Syd undercover again :woot: :woot: !!!!
I just realized this there are only 8 dayas till the end of Alias. Isn't that insane?

~Andrea :angelic:

Seriously? He freakin' killed his daughter so he could continue with his Rambaldi stuff, so I don't think he will turn out to be a good guy this time.
It would be really dumb, if so.
in agree slone should die a slow painfull death for what he did to nadia.........

ok. i get it that JG has just given birth and should be on maternity leave and all, but what i use to love about Alias were the fight scenes...and to see Anna killed with a couple bullets to the back of the head, just didn't do it for me. (i liked the way Renee was killed - slit throat, but i would've liked some fighting).

anyway, Anna dying seemed like a quick wrap up of the season. i mean, Irina comes in for an episode or two, Will comes in for an episode (purely as special guest who has nothing to do with the story) and now Sark is coming back to the show...hopefully he has more involvement than what Will had to the storyline.

MV back...well, i was wondering how he figured the Syd double so quickly. i mean, it took Syd ages to figure out that Francie was a double...and what is up with Tom doing all this secretive stuff (meeting with an ex-co-worker and posting ads in the classifieds...is he a part of prophet five? if so, why is he doing so much to help APO? who the heck is he working for and are they a threat? and is the show going to have time to wrap up Tom's secretiveness in the last 3 eps.

overall, it lacked action. everything happened in such a wrap-up type manner. it just wasn't as interesting as i hoped. i thought the return of MV and Sark to the show would help influence my liking of Alias, despite the poor storyline this season, but it has not. although, it's always good to see them two on the show, before Alias goes off air.

Loved this Eppy :blush: :smiley:

Jen was awesome as AnnaSyd.

The AnnaSyd/Vaughn Fight, Lil Isabelle Not Sleeping, Just an all over Execellent Eppy.

Me Thinks this should have been The Finale :smiley: ;) :Ponder:

I liked this episode, actually. I mean, there's not much to say that would be any different from what anyone else said, except that I think it is a brilliant touch to put Nadia's spirit/ghost/memory in there. Totally creeped me out when she started talking, and when her wound reappeared on her neck as she was confronting Sloane.

Isabelle's non-sleeping scene was great. "Sweetie, please..."

All in all, I thought it was a good one...

Back