Season 5 React: I See Dead People

How would you rate "I See Dead People"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
The demise of Anna wasn't as exciting as I was hoping it would have been to be honest. I mean I'm glad she's gone and all cause...god she's a pain in the ass...but I was looking for a Syd & Anna smackdown! As for Syd & Vaughn getting reunited...THANK THE LORD!!!!! It was so freakin' cute it's not even funny...

SIDE NOTE THAT I MUST SAY...Remember when Vaughn said to Anna that he and Sydney never went to that place? Does that not remind any one else about when Sydney said "Francie doesn't like coffee ice cream"? Cuase that's the first thing that hit me as soon as Vaughn said that....

Anyway, I loved Nadia haunting Sloane like that it was creepy and great at the same time. I'm rather sad that Nadia is dead though...it's pretty boarderline depression over that to be totally honest lol.

As for Sark being back...He...he...he....YAY!! I actually totally forgot about it until i read somes ones post on this thread I was like "OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" his little return was so un like WHAM IN YOUR FACE...but of course we all know that means he'll be back next week and hopefully for part of the finale cause...we all love our Sark am i right?

Chalk up another classic episode of Alias!!! I was seriously on the edge of my seat the entire night, I'm thinking I may need to be sedated for the finale because I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

I love that Syd is back to her double-agent days (I guess this is where it's okay that that they brought up Helix thing again). I have to say that Jen did a fantastic job being "Anna." Some of her facial expressions when she was talking to Sloan looked just like Anna's.

I also love that Vaughn knew it wasn't Syd. I'm not sure when he first figured it out, but he had to suspect before mentioning a bogus mission otherwise why would he even think to do so.

There's something going on with Tom and I'm really intrigued by it. I wonder who he's working with?

And then there were the great Marshall moments that no great episode of Alias would be complete without!

I absolutly LOVE Alias, it has to be the best show ever written, and honestly, season five is shaping up to be one the best seasons (notice I did not say the best, only one of the best).

this proves it: bring "cutie-pie" vartan back, and almost the entire female audience thinks it's the 'best ep of the season!' :rolleyes: :asleep:

that aside, i do think this was one of the better eps of this year. i want to know wtf is up with tom, and i can't wait to see next week where syd and sark have to work together--maybe we'll FINALLY see some real Sarkney action that's not darkened and lasts more than five seconds! ^_^

i hope that the finale, though, doesn't end completely happy-ever-after for S/V, because then there will be a complete flood of those ecstatic fluttering hearts--and, no offense to those fans, because i know they still like the show, but i might have to puek.

i think (i know) that vaugh knew that wasn't sydney as soon as he saw her, i mean anna's reaction to vaughn was just so lukewarm it was crazy

and honestly how could he have let on he knew before he did, he didn't know what was really going on with syd and who had or what so he couldn't blow his cover. well played vaughn

nadia's funeral wasn't as sad as i thought it would be, i guess because everything just seems so rushed and i guess it is because they are trying to wrap the show up. wow, i'm going to be so sad when this is over

When Baby Isabelle didn't wanna fall asleep Jack told Sydney that she was up 4 am in the morning ..

Imagine Irina's face when Sydney woke up at 4 am :lol:

I wonder what the thing about Tom was, with the message in the magazine, is it a message to the Cardinal? And I'm not sure about Tom being evil, he can be good to and trying to track down this Cardinal person..

OMG!! AWWWWW!!!
ok Nadia's funeral made me cry :cry:
the old dryer trick to make baby Isabelle fall asleep was hilarious :lol:
is it just me or does annasyd look like a whore :rotflmao:
VAUGHN!!! omg! i literally jumped up when i saw him! my mommy thinks i've gone coo coo
i hope anna stays dead!
the syd/Vaughn reunion with the music from the dancing scene at the end of Tuesday was just :love: thats the second time i cried :cry:
Sark's back!! hell yeah!!

ok i think thats it lol next week's eppy looks sooo good!!! :woot:
ya pretty much summed up my reaction there nat :lol:

nadia's funeral was so sad - and shocking cuz i thought jack was gonna give her rambaldi juice - it makes me so sad for sydney having everyone she loves die :cry: or rather "die"
vaughn = hot sexy god of wonderfulness & love i'm tellin u
he was all excited about isabelle :cry: i wub him and ohhhhhh how i've missed him
at first, i was pissed at him and shouting YOU F***ING IDIOT (good my parents couldnt hear me hehe) but then he knew all along that anna!syd wasn't really syd and :love:

can i just say how AWESOME JG was at playing anna!syd because i totally never even saw her as jen/syd she was always anna -- greatness

oh marshal !!! marshal = :love: when he was like "I KNEW IT" i almost cried right there because marshall is awesome
and then of course real!syd kills anna!syd and i hope she says dead - she looks like she will since real!syd shot her real good and then - the reunion :cry: :cry: :love: :thud: oooooooh the tears

my only issue with this ep was ghost!nadia - that was just :blink:
but it was sooooooooo great :D

Ok This was a great show! Or maybe I am a hopeless romantic! I love it when Syd and Vaughn are together! I am truly worried about this deep cover thing though! I am glad that she finally got Anna. Time will tell can't believe 2 shows left!!

First of all a great episode. It was wonderful. I missed the first ten minutes because because of the weather man...but I'm slowly learning to deal with it. Although the weather man is now on my i hate you list!!!!

Anyhow, i really liked the way that Nadia was bothering Sloane it was just so freaky cool!!! Jennifer Garner done fantastic playing evilsyd. i loved it. then evil syd getting shot by good syd was absolutely awesome.

Great episode. I'm excited about next week with Sark back, but at the same time, there are only two more weeks left. I'm trying hard to stay happy, but this show has meant so much to me....trying not to cry....oh well.

I LOVED Marshall's reaction when Jack told them Vaughn wasn't dead.
"I knew it, I knew Vaughn couldn't be dead!!" "WOOOW!"
Marshall's reactions are like the audience's reactions. hahhahahaa

The whole time Anna was with Vaughn I was like "figure it out boy....come on you HAVE to know that's not the real Syd......" That fight scene though with Vaughn and Anna was totally awesome!!! I was like "yeah.....yeah....oh ouch....yeah go boy go!" I loved Vaughn's quote just before they were fighting "You're a horrible kisser" haahhaha That was great. Then when it was Vaughn and the Syd.....when they saw each other! AAAAWWWW!!! :P :D :lol:

I loved that episode. Then with Syd going undercover....that's going to be totally awesome next week!!! I can't wait! YES!!!! :P
I had a nervous twitch in my leg the whole episode.....so I would have to say that episode was fantastic. :lol:

OHH! Sark's back!!!! YES!!! SWEETNESS!

Now all we need is Will and Weiss for the last episode. And Irina of course. :P

As hokey as it is to have the doubling stuff...I love that we got to see evil Syd (Sdypinozza). That just means more JG and she is good! Can't wait to see Sydney-Syd be Anna-Syd and bring down the Evil Empire with that one!

Fight was pretty good between Vaughn and Anna...especially the one liners.

But the biggest shocker of the night was when .......................................................................................

CHRIS GOT THE BOOT FROM A.I. :woot:

I liked that Vaughn knew Anna wasnt Sydney. I was going to be a little pissed if he didnt. My question is if he knew from the beginning when he kissed her, why didnt he just kick her ass then.
i doubt he knew from the beginning. he probably just picked up signs along the way and wasn't really sure til the end. plus, it wouldnt be as interesting if he killed her right away :smiley:

I love that Syd is back to her double-agent days (I guess this is where it's okay that that they brought up Helix thing again). I have to say that Jen did a fantastic job being "Anna." Some of her facial expressions when she was talking to Sloan looked just like Anna's.

Jennifer Garner is an incredible talent.

I'm so bummed. We had tornado warnings last night in Louisville and the stupid network had weather going for the ENTIRE HOUR!!!! They still have not announced when they will re-air last night's episode.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :angry:

What was absolutely shocking was the scene where Sloane receives a call about info at APO -- and by the voice of the caller, it sounds like Dixon. Did anyone else catch that? All along, I thought Dixon and Sloane were enemies, especially since Sloane killed Dixon's wife... but this is really odd.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely agree with you!!!

I kept replaying it and I swear it's Dixon's voice. But then I kept rewinding to the scene before that in APO when the guy was on the phone telling them what was going on, where you only see the side of the guy's head, to see if it was Dixon, and it definitely wasn't. At first, I assumed that the person you see on the phone and the voice you hear talking to Slone were the same person, but now I don't.

I think it was definitely Dixon's voice. :eek:

What was absolutely shocking was the scene where Sloane receives a call about info at APO -- and by the voice of the caller, it sounds like Dixon. Did anyone else catch that? All along, I thought Dixon and Sloane were enemies, especially since Sloane killed Dixon's wife... but this is really odd.
I missed that...what scene was that?

I missed that...what scene was that?

There was a scene in APO where they tell everyone about Vaughn and Syd decides to go to see him, and then at the end, you see a guy talking on the phone to someone in Prophet Five...and then it cuts to the scene of Syd and Jack at her house where he says the 4 am feeding thing...and then it cuts to Slone talking on the phone to someone- you only hear his voice, but he says that Syd's going to meet someone...Slone asks who....and the person says that they didn't tell him any more than that.

wow, awesome episode
it really was u-alias-like, but never the less amazing
im kinda sad to c anna die, cuz she looks like syd, n now how will she b the chosen one
but vaughn was really hot this episode
n when marshal said "i knew it!" about vaughn being alive, i thought it was hilarios, cuz he was defenitely making fuin of all the alias fans who all believed that vaughn was still alive
amzing!
so glad to see syd n vaughn together, not to mention the return of sarK!
yes!
everything is coming full circle!

o, the scene with the guy talking to sloane, i could have sworn it was a white guy
so i dont c it being dixon

There was a scene in APO where they tell everyone about Vaughn and Syd decides to go to see him, and then at the end, you see a guy talking on the phone to someone in Prophet Five...and then it cuts to the scene of Syd and Jack at her house where he says the 4 am feeding thing...and then it cuts to Slone talking on the phone to someone- you only hear his voice, but he says that Syd's going to meet someone...Slone asks who....and the person says that they didn't tell him any more than that.
It wasn't a phone call. Peyton and Sloane were listening to Dixon and Tom talking at APO cause Sloane planted bugs there.

It was a fantastic episode. I too was expecting a better death for Anna. But loved the fight with Vaughn and the comments they did mean while fighting. :lol:
:

Back