Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 – Bad

• 2 – Horrible

• 1 – Worst TV I’ve ever seen

• Total voters
there is something wrong with that dog. when i first saw it, i thought it had been on the plane, but i changed my mind after the second time we saw it. maybe its a spy :poke:

I gave it a 9 - outstanding. Much better than the first one. But it didn't get the full 10 because Once they were talking about the Marshall and the handcuffs I knew that Kate was the prisoner. Just had to be her.

I wonder what's going on with the French women though...hmmm 16 years..was that how long he said the message had been playing for? Wonder what they'll find out next?

I gave it a 9....Outstanding! I just love it....but there are so many questions already and it's only the 2nd ep. I guess that's what good tv is about. Definitely something wierd going on with Terry and do think he knows something, I also think something is going on with Charley besides that he is a druggie....Oh, and the lady felt her baby kick...I was excited about that...being a mother and all....of course what are the chances of survival? Yes and the Korean dude and his wife...don't understand that....Oh, too many comments....anyway, loved it....

I voted 9 out of 10... because nothing but Alias will ever get a 10 from me... ;)

Anyways.... the twist was awesome and I would have never guessed that in a million years.... I want to know the details behind that, Locke's "secret", what's exactly up with Charlie, and what the deal is with the chinese couple.... hmmmm....

Charlie said:
I like this hour a LOT better than the first one. Yeah, ABC screwed up. Big time!
[post="1013164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's what I was saying last week (since I had already watched the 2-hour Pilot!).

But ABC preferred to give The Pukelor (Bachelor), a 2-hour premiere. ABC is run by total retards.

ivand67 said:
That's what I was saying last week (since I had already watched the 2-hour Pilot!).

But ABC preferred to give The Pukelor (Bachelor), a 2-hour premiere. ABC is run by total retards.
[post="1013569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ABSOLUTELY.... they screwed up... I will watch it again on Saturday when ABC shows the full 2-hr. pilot..... It's a one time only thing... ;)

I thought it was one of the best shows i have seen in a long time other than Degrassi. :lol: but i still think that they have interesting storylines and that i would have never guessed would have happened. Like, where did the polar bear come from??????

I said outstanding, hah the show creeps me out a lot though! It's always making me jump... Oohhh and the part with the french woman on the radio...creeepy.

Excelent so excelent
it was sooooo sad tho when they found out that pattern was repeating for 16 years
but whats with the chinese ppl(or whoever) - with the strange food. and that guy is so mean to his wife or whoever she is
but omg kate! wow yeah thats not good...

i so cant wait for next week

I find it a little gory. The first episode was pretty bloody, but the second one was sooo good. I loooove this show. But apparently the bear in the second episode was not a polar bear, but a cave bear. That's what my friend told me. She hunts and has a hunting license and everything.

OK ... saw the re-run ... and it was great TV ...

but now, can someone explain me the chinese couple??? the guy is getting on my nerves ... and where did Vincent, the dog go??? was he eaten??? and what a great way of showing each character when they were on the plane and what they were doing ...

Back