Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bad

• 2-Horrible

• 1-Worst TV I've ever seen

• Total voters
Does anyone else still think of Locke as Kendall?? Because I do. I keep referring to him as Kendall and Jack as Charlie(Party of 5). It was great to see that episode centered around Kendall. Looking back, you finally understand why he kept saying."Don't tell me what I can and cannot do!" That's amazing all of a sudden his legs were healed.

KateJones47 said:
I LOVED this epidode!  Locke is my favorite character and it was horrible how the tour guide person wouldn't let him go on the Walkabout.  That guy in the suit in the bushes Jack kept seeing was creepy.  And how did Locke not see the thing in the jungle?
[post="1027793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know!!! That so made me cry... And that mean Helen...

I see Locke as Kendell too! He was using all those terms like rendez-vous and stuff. Oh and the thing with the army signals!

That Fear/Monster theory is cool! Wait is it a theroy or is it true? Heh, it seems like a statement the way you put it. Locke looked pretty scared to me. He got cleaned up so fast after killing the boar!

Am i the only one thinking this (and if i am then i guess i'll just throw this out there) perhaps locke didn't kill the boar...i kinda think that maybe the creature got the boar or something and left one behind that locke took and claimed he'd killed

I mean he said he didn't see the monster when i think it was pretty clear he did, and maybe he just said so because admitting it might make the others realize that he didn't supply them food, which could make him seem useless.

But hey thats just one of the many things floating around in my head.

Boston Scientist said:
The reason why Locke doesn't see what's in the jungle is because he's not afraid.  The "monster" in the jungle is fear.  If you're not scared, you can't see it.  That's why everyone else sees it and he doesn't.

In a previous episode, remember when Kate started counting and the "monster" just went away?  She was confronting her fear.
[post="1027871"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Reminds me of "Lord of the Flies," for anyone who's read that book. We read it last year in English and analysed it word for word!!

I like the theory the Locke didn't actually kill the boar....

Aliasfan13 said:
Dude, that was such an awesome episode. btw, was Kendall's "secret" Dont tell me what I can't do?

I loooove the pregnant lady. Dunno why. Maybe it's her accent, lol.
[post="1027865"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya..love her too! You know she played Tess on Roswell.

Well from the preview I saw, it show's that Locke admits he saw the "monster". He says he looked right in it's eyes. Personally, I think that at some point they're going to come across the people from the tail-end and they will all be alive.

Another good episode!! (y)

the ending completely blew me away. I never expected that.

Why do you think he got his miracle? Could it be something to do with the island??

Loved Locke's story. Terry O'Quinn rocks! I laughed hysterically when he they revealed he was Col. TPS guy and gasped when they revealed he was in a wheel chair before the crash. Great work, JJ!

I gave it an outstanding. I agree Terry is fantastic in this show. I loved the fact that he single handedly took out that boar...and his don't tell me what I can't do line. So, I guess he's seen the monster or they made it look that way. Interesting, oh and Jack seeing people...that was kind of crazy.

The reason why Locke doesn't see what's in the jungle is because he's not afraid. The "monster" in the jungle is fear. If you're not scared, you can't see it. That's why everyone else sees it and he doesn't.

In a previous episode, remember when Kate started counting and the "monster" just went away? She was confronting her fear.

Great observation! However, that doesn't explain what the h** ate poor Weiss (pilot). I still think it's a great idea though!

that is a verry good theory, but like michy said, what about pooor pooor weiss????

i thought the show was great! i love whole they told Kendall''s (Locke) story and kept us guessing why he was so amazed with his feet to the very last minute!
this show rocks my socks!!!!!! :lol:

Kewii said:
Why do you think he got his miracle?  Could it be something to do with the island??
[post="1028076"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Quite possibly. ;)

It seems we're meant to notice that there's something a bit "off" with him . . . but how can you not sympathize with him against the office jerk--what kind of guy builds his life around tearing other people down? How pathetic.

michy said:
Great observation!  However, that doesn't explain what the h** ate poor Weiss (pilot).  I still think it's a great idea though!
[post="1028234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah-ha! I forgot about the captain (not Weiss, he's on ALIAS :D ) Hmm, there's got to be an explanation..........

verdantheart said:
Quite possibly.  ;)

It seems we're meant to notice that there's something a bit "off" with him . . . but how can you not sympathize with him against the office jerk--what kind of guy builds his life around tearing other people down? How pathetic.
[post="1028319"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I totally hated that a-hole in the office.

Everything about Locke from the beginning was a bit weird, from the orange inside his mouth, to him being so calm when it started raining (remember, he raised his arms in the air, embracing the rain, as if he was embracing the island and being there itself).

You guys have said enough about Locke so I won't comment on it.

The one thing I will say is, I was shouting in joy at the end when his big "secret" was revealed and he dumped the wheelchair... it was a great episode, I mean, what a great story with Locke and his whole attitude on telling people to not tell him what to do!

It was phenomenal. This show is definitely 5 stars... so much better than all the reality felgercarb on TV these days (well, The Apprentice is pretty good).

Did anyone think of Jack Bristow when Jack saw that guy wearing the suit? I was like, that's Jack Bristow! :laughbounce:

Back