Season 5 React: Maternal Instinct

How would you rate "Maternal Instinct"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Hehehe.....they look soo cute together...

cant wait to fig out how spymommy is not evil....i know shes not i know shes not!!!:(

what the felgercarb. this is so unrealistic. jack and sydney--or at least jack-- would never trust irina right away. thats retarded.

oh man. a week ago i was watching prophet five and suddenly i had a realization that both jack and sydney knew that vaughn wasnt dead. sydney was sad b/c she did miss having vaughn around and she didnt know when she'd see him again. but they both knew. i had a theory of how it came about and who knew when. i think jack was in on it and shortly after vaughn "died" he told sydney. i knew that they both knew. and now im excited.

I LOVED IT..... and I hope that isn't because I haven't seen it in forever.... but it was amazing.....

I'll say this though..... poor Janet's happy place was ruined with spymommy being BAAAAADDDDD...............

OMFG!!!!!!

the spybaby is sooooooooooooooooo deliciously cute!!!

aww and spymama!! i knew it would turn out that way!!! :lol: she's so mean! how could she tell her own daughter that she was an accident!! especially when poor Syd's in labor!! grrr!!

and VAUGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! OMFG!!!! I KNEEEW IT!!!

*tries to stop shaking* :woot: :woot:

:happydance: I knew it!!! I knew he was alive!!! As soon as Sydney and Jack had that look, I was like "He's alive!!! He's alive!!" Then continued screaming. I went up to my mom and was like "I told you!!! HA! I knew it!!" She thought he was actually dead. *scoffs* Nobody ever dies on Alias. Ever.

Best. Moment. Ever.

Back