Season 5 React: No Hard Feelings

How would you rate "No Hard Feelings"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i know!! i was like AWWWW!!! and Vaughn looked so proud! he's a proud papa :love:

the whole convo between Marshall and Vaughn was too cute!! "i cried at your funeral" "uhhh... yeah.. sorry about that" :lol:

aww and baby Izzy is smiling!!!! i still wished spydaddy held her!! poor syd missing out :(

yea it was so sweet and all but... i thought VAUGHN would actually really SEE ISASBELLE...that made me kinda sad...it woulda been cute to see actually vaughn holding the baby... :(

"i know!! i was like AWWWW!!! and Vaughn looked so proud! he's a proud papa :love:

the whole convo between Marshall and Vaughn was too cute!! "i cried at your funeral" "uhhh... yeah.. sorry about that" :lol:

aww and baby Izzy is smiling!!!! i still wished spydaddy held her!! poor syd missing out :(

"the beautiful man is dying!" rotflmao!!!

and..omg..if that old dude is rambaldi...they've finally done a full 180 turn in the ridiculous direction.

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!
the ending was PERFECT!!! just syd, vaughn and baby izzy laying down on the bed!! EEEEK!!! i think my heart just skipped a beat :love:

i really hope sloane dies, if he doesn't, i will personally beat JJ's ass! :lol:

The ending alone was one of the best scenes all season, the new SpyFam in bed together. The baby playing Isabelle is so adorable.

The beautiful man is dying line was classic too.
And I agree that Sloane needs to die.
I can't believe that we will be watching the finale of the show in less than a week. It's so sad.

sweet mother of jesus :thud:

i will now die a happy, life fulfilled person
:love: :love: :love:
SPY FAMILY (gen 2) IN BED
COME ON --- that is shipper heaven HEAVEN I TELL YOU
i cant even comment on the rest of the pe yet - i'm still in tears

Ok ...... so i was not that impressed with this episode. It wasnt bad, it just wasnt as good as I expected for the episode leading to the final one. I mean, where was the action. I didnt feel like they addressed any questions really, or advanced the story that much. Come on...........there's only one episode left, I m dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there were some good parts. The end with Vaughn, Syd, and the baby was priceless. They are the perfect family. When i saw that scene i imagined jack, "laura", and a baby sydney in the same scene all those years ago. Poor jack. I still have hopes that they can be a happy family once again.

I do not know how Sydney contained herself when she saw Sloane. I would have killed him right there for what he did to Nadia.

And Sark..................need i say more. I just want to jump on the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE FINAL IS ONLY FIVE DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know if i can take it.

I feel like a complete and total wreck right now. I can't belive that in less than a week this amazing show will be gone...forever. I didn't think I was going to be this bad, but after watching that episode I can barely like function right now.

That was a great episode. I really did think that man was going to be Rambaldi, but that could end up a little creepy. I really really hope that Sydney kills Sloane in the finale because he deserves to die a most painful death :angry: (trying to kill Sydney...honestly -_- )

Spy fam generation 2 was just so cute. I was like freaking out. Vaughhn meeting Isabelle awwwww. They were just so cute words can't even describe.

All together graet epiosde, but next week...wow next week *shock*

~Andrea :angelic:

HOLY F***ING S**T!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'M IN DENIAL/DEPRESSION RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A BREAK DOWN!!!! I'VE BEEN SOBBING ALL NIGHT!!!! FIVE DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE END!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

You know I absolutly LOVE Jack-"apparently I'm funny!" Not to mention his use of good old Sodium Morphate (sp?)! What would the show be without him?

Though I wasn't on the edge of my seat nearly as much as I was the past few weeks, I was in no way dissappointed. It hasn't really hit me that we are down to the final two hours of Alias, so I can most likely live until Monday . . . after that I'm sure I'll go through some kind of identity crisis!

My thoughts on next week: If anyone deserves to kill Sloane it is, without question, Syd. But I for one think that Sloane should self-destruct, his obsession should be his downfall. But I'm sure however things end up it will be A-MA-ZING!

Back