Season 5 React: Reprisal

How would you rate "Reprisal"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Poor Rachel! She really seemed to like Tom and the guy just had to save the world.
I'm glad that she and Marshall didn't die.
Dude Marshall was great! He didn't back down!

My favorite part of the first hour was when Jack asked that lady to take his picture and she says, "Smile." And there's the face, the man with the stone face. Victor is awesome.

Totally loved the Marshall scenes in this episode!! :lol: He was so great! I loved how Vaughn saved Syd in the bottom the cliff...:love: I just wish we would have got to see more of Isabelle...or S/V moments...and I don't mean S/V spy moments...pure fluff are the best!! :cloud9:

can someone tell us what happened in this ep.. or tell us a link or something from what ive gathered (here in aussie) is that

marshall is super cool. and slaones naughty.

is that all that happened

...I'm sitting here pretty much shaking.

me too! :lol: I loved that marshell didnt give in like he did in previous seasons!! and i also love that rachel is like it pays to be a girl, that was a good line! does anyone have an idea to what slone was doing in the snow cave with that necklace thing? i dont see the meaning for it...

did anyone else notice that sydney got a smilular injury that nadia got from slone also? jw. i am still having a hard time believing its like over. (n)

That was one of the best series final eppys I have ever seen. That is including Charmed and Everybody Loves Raymond. And to the cast and crew of Alias; Your Welcome!

While I loved the series finale overall, I did feel (along with some other people) that the Prophet 5 demolisgment was a little rushed. Or at least it seemed that way. :thinking: I understand there was a limited amount of time, but... *shrug*

I loved the little sense of mystery that was left at the end with Sark, but Isabelle building that block thing at the end was a tad predictable. :(

Marshall was the greatest.... :D

Overall though, nothing but love. (y) :D :D

haha i loved... loved this:

"It's not everyday a guy gets to be the father of global genocide."

Now I'm glad I didn't give up on Alias.

5. Marshall's monologue was great. I was so proud of him! And, oh, baby! Thomas and Rachel. I really liked that. Didn't like Thomas as much in the last few episodes, but he blew me away in this one. I shed a few tears, but not anywhere near as many I shed during the last one (over a ceratin Bristow I love).

I honestly wouldn't have been as sad if Vaughn stayed dead. Sorry S/V fans... it's not as important to me as Jack. I love him so much. That will never change...

Marshall in that sauna was awsome :lol:

I love the begining of this episode when they all was in it to identify Prophetfive 5..

And the end with Tom was really sad! But a really good scene

I'm one of those people who doesn't cry in movies, TV shows, and such, but when Tom died I was sobbing. It was the same way for Jack, who is one of my all time favorite characters, of course. I never really appreciated what an AMAZING actor Getty was until those final moments when he was about to die, and somehow he didn't make it seem cheesy. Rachel, well.......
I also liked the stony face "smile" in DC from Jack. Funny stuff.
And someone said that Anders better find a new job fast. I totally agree, and the same goes to Getty!!!!!!!! :D

That was a good episode. And Tom...how sad. I loved the intro part. Marshall rocked, standing up to Sloane's evilness.

I always knew Marshall was the man! My favorite Marshall moment of this year was his little monologue for Sloane....also when he kept yelling, "I KNEW IT!" when he found out Vaughn was still alive.

I know some people hate Tom and Rachel because they've took too much time over the past couple of episodes with their story.

But I don't care what they say....Tom's death was the best death scene on this show. So much emotion, great writing, great score.

omg... when i watched i was watching it on my computer and when thomas died i literally pasued it and started cryning for like 5 minutes. i almost didnt watch the last hour but i wanted to see what happened to sark. Who replaced my boyfried (thomas). Hey i know im a player.. hmm if i actually got all the guys i said were my boyfriend on alias.. i would have a lot :smiley:

ps: everyday im wathcing the same clip over and over of thomas' death. :( and all week long ive been a little depressed

Well, I thought it was alright, but I still can't believe that they cancelled it in the first place. Anyways thats just my opinion.

Back