Season 5 React: Solo

What would you rate "Solo"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Ever since vaughn left, i have been trying to keep an open mind about the show, but the truth is: i am bored out of my mind lately!! we need him back! syd needs him back! the only good parts if the show last nite was when syd was shopping for the rocking chair and at the very end when she was playing the tape to her stomach. the show is just not holding my interest anymore which is something i never thought would happen with alias!

oh man, i think we'll haveto build a bigger bubble! and get more canned food! :lol:

where was that convo that Syd was listening to from? i could hardly make out what they were saying :Ponder:

*Even with the copying/resemblances to past episodes, such as Syd's hooker alias on the plane in S2, this episode really stepped up to the potential that Alias has manufactured over the seasons.

*Syd's personal life out side of APO was a jolting shock to this viewer because the writers/producers have limited Syd's reaction and the impact of MV's death on her life and the unborn child's in the past episodes. Glad that they have seen their error and are on the road to its recovery . (y) (y)

I like this episode. I find Rachel really funny at the end of the episode where she tried to be all Kung Fu with Amy Acker and then she fell...that was funny. Overall a good episode..and we get to see Nadia. Love Sydney aka Jennifer...she is the loveliest pregnant woman around.

Yea -- I think I might have crawled back in.... :sigh: (although, i still have one foot outside of it.... :lol: )
welcome back girl :hug:

oh man, i think we'll haveto build a bigger bubble! and get more canned food! :lol:

where was that convo that Syd was listening to from? i could hardly make out what they were saying :Ponder:
it wasnt from an ep we saw - or so say those at SD1
i thought i might have recognized it but... i searched through the episode scripts with the nice little "find" tool (shut up i hear you mocking me) and couldnt' find it so it makes sense

:confused: Is it just me that noticed but isnt Bombay now called Mumbai???
Did they just goof???

I think the Indian gov't has changed its name back to what it use to be before British rule. So everyone is addressing Bombay with it's original and now official name.

Hey --did anyone else notice that Rachel pushed Amy out of the way when the guards started firing on them? My hubby noticed and said that Amy had a peculiar look when Rachel did it. I was there watching but somehow I missed it.
The end when Syd has the tape recorder pressed to her belly so the baby can hear Vaughn's voice--that even got my husband to very grudgingly admit that it was touching.

Well, I rewatched this eppy and it did have it's moments. I guess what I didn't like was Rachael doing the Syd thing. I think her acting was just ok for this part of the show. She has been pretty good in other parts but I didn't see or feel the tension as when Jen does these scenes. And Rachael just doesn't pull of the wigs as good as Syd. Rachael looks best as Rachael.

I also wish they would go back to some of the techno music they used to play in season 1 & 2 for the missions. I think that it added to the moments of pressure and tension.

All in all...it was good.

Back