Season 5 React: The Horizon

How would you rate "The Horizon"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
That huge shock prompted me to go spoiler free too! It reminded me of how incredibly amazing it is to be that surprised! So far? I've been 5 days spoiler-free. So maybe that doesn't sound that great...but for a girl who used to look at them all the freaking time, I'd said it's pretty darn good. :cool:

Welcome to my world! I've been spoilerfree for about one and a half month now, and with this Lena-shock I really felt it is worth it!! It is great to watch Alias spoiler free, I'm really excited about the upcoming episodes, they should be great. With "The Horizon" I feel that Alias is back to the old days again.

I'm not sure if it's been said, but I was thinking about the cliffhanger and it ocurred to me that the prophecy came true, the one were the woman in the picture would render the greatest power unto utter desolation?!? Sydney is the greatest power in the Alias world and now she's all alone in the middle nowhere. Or maybe it was just a form of psychological game to mess with our heads and remember the beginning???

I'm I right or wrong? I think I'm confused. Alias does that to me. :thinking:

I wish someone could help me through this, I'm all about spoliers and I don't want to be any more :cries:
HELP ME! someone!

Awww...you can do it! It's hard for me too! Everytime I see a thread with "spoiler" in the title, I'm soooo tempted! Just know you're not the only one struggling...

We can make it! :D *Stamps Nicaspoilerpatches on both our arms*

:P

This episode was amazing! I gave it a 5 just because the bit with Irina was greattt... I genuinely wasn't expecting it. I didnt give it a 5 because of Vaughn, I cant stand him.. sorry I know how much you guys on here love him, for what reason I'll never know..

Is anyone else becoming tired of Kelly Peyton? I liked her at first but her character has become really tiresome. I think its time for her to go now. Rachel on the other hand is amazing :blush:

Back