Season 5 React: There's Only One Sydney Bristow

How would you rate "There's Only One Sydney Bristow"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
To be honest, I don't know. there are so many ways to end this series that I would like. The ways I am thinking of I am writing in my fan fic. That is exactly what i would love to see. But it won't happen. So, given the spoilers, I really can't say. There are too many variables to actually stay with. Your vision of Irina is something I would like to see. what about you?

I love the character of Irina immensely, and I think many fans will also agree with me. J.J.Abrams has never been one to disappoint the fans. I think when Lena Olin first agreed to appear on the show it was only suppossed to be a few episodes, yet she became a quick fan fave, and J.J. had to figure out how to make her more of an intregal part of Syd's life. I think the whole Rambaldi think would probably have ended sooner, yet in order to bring Irina's character back there had to be a reason, so J.J. made the reason Rambaldi, which is the endgame of the entire series. Though I love Lena Olin and the character, I somehow believe she may die in the end in order to protect Syd & Isabelle, and Syd will finally realize what "truth takes time" is really about. Any thoughts????

I thought it was good, not great but good. I really dont like how they are repeating the whole cloning thing, its geting a little bit over used. But i absolutly loved that will was back, he was so good and he is butt kicking too. The Syd's baby is so cute, i also can't wait to see more of Vaughn :D

I know I'm not the majority here, but this is the only episode of Alias that I've rated as "BAD".

I don't watch this show for the cheesy CGI and the Rambaldi Cherry Koolaid DNA juice. I watch this show because it's a good drama. And I didn't see any of that here. I saw a scifi comedy and a bad one at that.

i voted good,but actually it is between good and great.I loved will scenes,he doing krav maga..wow. bomb in the brain..what they come up next? Isabelle was sweet.funny that in 4400 and alias both have same baby name.

Back