React

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!????SHE KICKED FREPLICAS BUTT, THEN SHE WOKE UP IN HONG KONG 2 YEARS LATER!!!!AND VAUGHN IS MARRIED!!!!I AM SOO ANGRY...THIS MIGHT NOT EVEN BE MY FAVORITE SHOW ANYMORE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AgentNicBristow said:
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!????SHE KICKED FREPLICAS BUTT, THEN SHE WOKE UP IN HONG KONG 2 YEARS LATER!!!!AND VAUGHN IS MARRIED!!!!I AM SOO ANGRY...THIS MIGHT NOT EVEN BE MY FAVORITE SHOW ANYMORE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
oh come on, i love it. it makes me think! i'm so happy when i see a show do something out of the ordinary. this episode solidified alias as my favorite show. oh and see my theory on things. i think i've posted it in enough threads. i'll save everyone the annoyance of posting it again ;)

Why do you hate it?? This is the best episode ever, and if you use your noggin', you can figure it out... Wasn't Slon talking abou thow his machine can tmess with thime? Maybe he transported her to the futre just so she couldn't mess with his plans. That was so great. The moment I saw the wedding ring on Vaughn's finger i knew she was screwed. Anyways, this episode was amazing and I can't wait until September!

September...late september...roughly 4.5 months to find out wtf happened. I am kind of mad, I didn't think the show would take a turn and be based on Rambaldi, which I assume it is now. 2 years and he is married?!?!?! Sheesh Vaughn, some guy you are. I have many questions to ask but I must type slowly so I don't wake my mother up.

When I first saw her in Hong Kong I asummed that a few months past...like her cuts healed. So is Jack alive, is Will really okay? And is the two year elasp courtesy of Slone, 4.5 months to know! Syd, the prophecy girl, eh. Hrm, wonder what Slone is up to.....

OMG PEOPLE DONT STOP WATCHING BECAUSE OF THIS I THINK ITS A TEST OR MAYBE A DREAM I CANT WAIT BUT I DONT LIKE THE RING THING AHHH

I loved it! All of it~ I mean Vaughn isn't married! COme on that's not JJ he wanted then to gwet together! I love it! I wanna see more!!!!

I'm angry Merrin Dungey had to be the one to bite the dust! Always the minority actors who can't get a break! :angry: This morning I heard on E!News Live that it was ABC execs who wanted to "trim" the budget of the show, but that the writers fought hard to keep her and Bradley Cooper on the show.

But I wasn't really going to get political. I was going to be silly and ask if anyone knew of any 12-steps programs to help me with my addiction to ALIAS. I've been walking around ready to do a "Hi. My name is RegularGirl, and I'm an ALIAS-aholic!" :geek: