• 1 - It was bad]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
I like Sydney a lot more this season. She seems to take action, and she's not as wimpy (not that she really was before!). I hope they play up the Sydney/Sark flirtations but not make a big romance thing out of it 'cause their interactions seem to make the show a bit lighter.

Loved the eppy 💘

JustReg2 said:
Anyone know where I can find a pic of the outfit Syd was wearing when she brought the chip in for Lindsey ??

TIA !!
If you want pictures, my suggestion is Alias-Media.com

I've been re-watching episode, trying to figure stuff out. I'm not too good at that. ;) But I just love how Jack is very paternal this season and he shows it more too. I really like that. :smiley:

These two quotes start some of the questions of S3.

The first one. I loved it. Jack is so right about Sloane
“You ended up with a revelation you could have found in a fortune cookie.” – Jack

The second one a good question
“If it wasn’t your body they removed from the ashes, who was it?” – Sark

Thanks to Charlie for the Quotes

LightTraveller said:
47% for it was great,lol. well i sure seemed to think so. and i loved the J/I chat so cute.
i read about the episode, but could you actually hear irinas voice, and how did the conversation start.

i was shocked when irina goes miss u and jack goes miss u 2 :eek: i want 2 know what happened between them during the 2 years

allie said:
i was shocked when irina goes miss u and jack goes miss u 2 :eek: i want 2 know what happened between them during the 2 years
There's quite a lot of people wondering what happened in those two years!! Including ME!

i thought it was so hilarous when bob lindsay says " you are aware this is the mens room" and syd goes "then why are you here?" or something like that

Great episode!!
some action, s/v talk, j/i talk , i liked her sn , handle_4me or sumthing
the s/v talk was so sweet... i dont know what to think of vaughn...
and lyndsey is so annoying!!
i like the s/s interaction, very interesting and sark looked hot!!
and the end... omg!!!
poor sydney is ranting about vaughn and that... woman goes and says
"im michael vaughn's wife"
i hate her!!!!!

Back