Season 3 Reaction to 3.11 "Full Disclosure"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 11, "Full Disclosure"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
It's a kewl idea, but I hope it doesn't go through, we don't need Syd being a mother, then it would really be a night time soap instead of a drama, which is how I like it....

I actually liked the commercials in the sense that they allowed me to recoup and take notes 

Ditto!!! :lol: and I sprained my ankle running down the steps like 5 mins before Alias started, so it was good for limping back to my room to press pause! haha, I'm so clumsy!

Eagles won!!! Alias ROCKED!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

I still don't get one thing though, wouldn't Oleg have put a tracking device on her after he started trusting her, to make sure?

And, I was thinking that MAYBE Vaughn's memory was erased as well, so he would start fresh and be with Lauren. But then I don't know how he would remember Syd?!? I dunno just theorizing, it's late and I've gotten no sleep the whole weekend cuz of a church retreat, so i might just be insane

happychick said:
Regarding the episode, I thought that it was well written and tied things up pretty nicely. (Jack is going to be pissed that he didn't know what happened but we have him to thank for Project Christmas and Syd being alive!) This could have been very, very corny and simplistic. I think that the show just got better again. Yeah!
Do you guys think that JJ actually planned that Project Christmas bit that long ago or was it conviently there?

AliasBabe12 said:
mystery_chick said:
Lauren. If Sark got away with some fertilized eggs (which he more than likely did) then Lauren would be the perfect candidate, she can fool Vaughn thinking its his. It'd be perfect and once the baby is born, and if Sydney find out, i dont' think she would ever be able to kill her own child.
--Mandy :angelic:
You know I was JUST thinking the same exact thing. Really, it's a brillian concept!
Steph

nance said:
mystery_chick said:
all i can say is :eek: and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and YAY haha Lauren is Evil! :D
--mandy :angelic:
hehe late reply-- but was she not evil before this ep? :lol: :P ;)

Damnit! Whoever came up with this insane Baby Rambaldi idea sure is creative!! :lol: (or just on drugs :Ph34r:smiley:
haha you're right.

but now we know what JJ's been doing in his spare time! :lol:

So watching the ep a second time, I made notes and the old gears kicked it up a notch... and I'm back to my lists...

1) Well as if it's much of a surprise but McKennas Cole is back, as far as I am concerned he is without a doubt the voice that gave "brainwashed" Syd/Julia the order to kill the poor random guy. That's a very distinctive voice. So we can say that Cole is with the Covenant, but as far as I am concerned, it's up in the air that he's the head of the Covenant.

2) Turns out that Project Christmas was a gift and Jack saved Syd from being successfully brainwashed.

3) Project Blackhole... thoughts on this skittering in all directions. So Kendall never was FBI... Blackholes are incredibly dense regions of space that have such intense gravity not even light can escape, so no information can escape. This has all sorts of implications.

4) Dixon and Kendall both knew that Syd was alive and okay?? WTF? So who didn't know? And Syd was working for Kendall... I am still a little suspicious of his motives and intentions but then, I'm an Alias junkie... paranoia is built right in.

5) Sark makes a call to someone and asks that someone to "take care" of his father. This may be the shooter or someone who arranges for the shooter... we don't know and jumping to conclusions is dangerous

6) There is something about a Passenger. This may or may not be a baby. Sark may or may not have stolen a vial possibly containing an embryo. Passenger could also refer to a Rambaldi project, a new technology, a virus... the possibilities are endless.

7) Lauren is the shooter, the woman we all love to hate. Her being evil is a little too easy... there is a twist here folks. But we can reasonably say that Lauren isn't being totally honnest with her man... I see trouble a'brewing... though look how long Evil Francie stuck it out... it will be a while before Lark is revealed.

8) Syd and Vaughn kiss next week. YAY!!!

OMG, I would love it so much better if Vaughn knew that Lauren was already a double agent, and his job was to seduce Lauren Reed. I mean what if he was helping Jack. I mean all along Vaughn could have been in on trying to find Sydney. That is far fetched....but I would so love it, becuase that means Vaughn never loved Lauren, and that she was evil, and that he always loved Syd!

Second, didn't Sydney destory the lab before they could make a "child?" I thought be her burning up the lab, that they stop the process of them creating the child. :thinking:

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Charlie said:
Or what if: Vaughn was sent to seduce Lauren, someone the CIA knew was a double agent? OK, far fetched...
Though this is Alias, I highly doubt that the CIA would send someone who just lost the person they love to seduce someone else only 9 months later. But hey, ya never know with JJ! ;)

Charlie:

Or what if: Vaughn was sent to seduce Lauren, someone the CIA knew was a double agent? OK, far fetched...

Yeah that's a good idea. But maybe Lauren was sent to get with Vaughn so he wouldn't try to find out how she was killed and then find out that she wasn't dead. Cause if he had known he may have stopped at nothing to find her. So she was just a distraction for that...I just made no sense.

It was worth the wait. For those who haven't seen it -- "get the popcorn out and get comfy and watch the whole thing".

I had a theory about it on other threads, and was very close to what actually happened. I goofed on the scar (I said it was where they hid the vial). I kept throwing out the baby theory, and nearly died when I thought it was true. JJ got the reaction he wanted from me -- I kept going "I knew it" throughout the hour. I was right about "Julia" (in quotes now, since she never broke) cooperating with the Covenant to just finally get rid of it. I am a little dispappointed though in the way they are handling Lauren. I want Syd and Vaughn to be together, but it was a little too predictable that Lauren was going to be bad, ie. prevent Sydney from ending the saga that is her missing years.

SPOILER::::

Did you guys actually think all those vials burned? Look at the cartoon -- there's something green in Sark's pocket...

Next episode seems to be the love story angle again. Don't get me wrong, I like that part. But now I want to find out what Jack is hiding. JJ -- please explore Sloane and Jack a bit more!

Charlie said:
:blink: Now there's an idea..... Vaughn did say that "some things don't change" line at the airport. And 9 MONTHS later he was with Lauren, I mean that's a load!

Maybe his mission was to keep tabs on her?

uhhh Vaughn seduce Lauren... i don't think so. It just would make sense because Lauren is the evil one here. Anyways i'm off to bed for some more thoughts, my mother is making me get off. School tomorrow *sigh* anyways can't wait till next week. have fun speculating!

Back